Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

It appears that CoreynJoey hit 700, and dsvaughn hit 1600 at the YCM2.

Congratulations, guys.

WAY to Go :huh: . I know I'm an invisible cacher ( that's quite alright, though) to some BUT I hit 800 over at the YCMII ;)

Way to go, fairyhoney! Don't feel bad, I think most of us hit milestones at the CM, but only a few get noticed. :)

Congrats to my teammate dsvaughn on his 1600! And to superpower RDR on 7000! And everybody else - woo hoo!

Congratulations, guys.

WAY to Go ;) . I know I'm an invisible cacher ( that's quite alright, though) to some BUT I hit 800 over at the YCMII :(

Way to go, fairyhoney! Don't feel bad, I think most of us hit milestones at the CM, but only a few get noticed. :D

Congrats to my teammate dsvaughn on his 1600! And to superpower RDR on 7000! And everybody else - woo hoo!

That's why I think this thread should be shut down...if 'everyone' isn't recognized, why do it for anyone?

But then again, that's why I usually have it on ignore...and back again it goes... :ph34r:

Congratulations, guys.

WAY to Go ;) . I know I'm an invisible cacher ( that's quite alright, though) to some BUT I hit 800 over at the YCMII :(

Way to go, fairyhoney! Don't feel bad, I think most of us hit milestones at the CM, but only a few get noticed. :D

That's why I think this thread should be shut down...if 'everyone' isn't recognized, why do it for anyone?

But then again, that's why I usually have it on ignore...and back again it goes... :ph34r:

That would be highly impractical.

Another congrats to RdR on 7K! Canyon Crest was an outstanding hike and it was great to find this classic cache for a friend's milestone.

I am actually humbled by all the special cachers who have congratulated me in the forums, in person and privately on moving into #1 and hitting 7000.

It may seem hard to believe but sometimes I still feel like a rookie and I really am just an upstart compared to a lot of you. Thank you, and yes PP, I do have a lot of yard work waiting for me, but....... I do have my tickets to Woodstock VI and my sister lives in Missoula.

Congrats to Liwolf on hitting 900! :mad:

Congrats to Wiildrose on hitting 1400! :blink:

Congrats to Lookout Lisa on hitting 1400! :mad:

Congrats to Yellow Alligator on hitting 1500! B)

Congrats to MtnGoat50 on hitting 1700! :)

Congrats to Jennifer&Dean on hitting 2400 2500! :mad:

:mad::mad::mad::huh::oB)

:mad::unsure::(:mad::mad::(:)

Congrats to Trevor&Kate for passing 2900! :mad:

Edited by Jennifer&Dean

I know I am tooting my own horn, but I have just achieved a milestone. It is a number that I like more than my find count. I have just logged my 100th DNF at The Life Aquatic!! I love my DNF's, and I keep track of them on a bookmark as its something I like to share with others. Your Milkshake was Better than Mine, My DNF bookmark

Congrats! :P Seriously, I'm always impressed with folks who log their DNFs fairly religiously (I do), as they are often interesting, sometimes humorous, and also can provide good intel (or entertainment) to cache owners and other searchers. Some folks never log their DNFs, which puzzles me; it's not like it's a sign of weakness. My most frequent DNFs are on 1/1 caches, and I'm not afraid to admit it. :P