Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

First off, a big congrats to Snookie74 who, got her 700th at the final for An Alphabet Soup Challenge, yesterday.

This is pretty awesome seeings how she was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure just shy of a year ago, and still worked her way up to finding 500 caches since that diagnosis!

Also a belated congrats to Shop99er for hitting 2300 two weeks ago today...sorry, just noticed.

You forgot to congradulate Hawk for his 1500th. I did it about 3 weeks ago.

Honestly, I think Snookie's accomplishment is more important than mine, hence, why I never mentioned my milestone. She never fails to impress me. I remember last December , when it was a big accomplishment for her to walk up the stairs in the house. Now she is doing 2.5 mile round trip hikes to get a cache. Good on her!!!!

Thanks -Hawk- for your kind words. You are just as much of an inspiration to me. If you hadn't encouraged me, I wouldn't be where I am today. Big Congratulations on finding #1500. I am so glad we were able to find our milestones together.

Thanks to W7WT for your kind words as well. Geocaching has been very good for me both mentally and physically.

Congrats to Puppers for sneaking into the #1 position in Washington State.

As of 7:17pm

Puppers 6082

Moun10Bike 6080

lucyandrickie 6078

How funny you noticed, hubby went out to do a couple of evening finds so we could have our one nanosecond of fame. But it won't be a week or two before Rey del Roble overtakes all!

Edited by Puppers

Puppers 6082

Moun10Bike 6080

lucyandrickie 6078

How funny you noticed, hubby went out on a couple of evening finds so we could have our one nanosecond of geofame. But it won't be a week or two before Rey del Roble overtakes all!

Edited by Puppers

Puppers 6082

Moun10Bike 6080

lucyandrickie 6078

How funny you noticed, hubby went out to do a couple of evening finds so we could have our one nanosecond of fame. But it won't be a week or two before Rey del Roble overtakes all!

Lots of milestones recently.

JohhyBoy 4000

FunnyNose 5000

AND Puppers #1

BIG congratulations to you all.

Rey del Roble (now can I take a break?)

Congratulations to my friend, Bluesman63 on his 1000th find. He reached that milestone today! Now on to the next 1000..... :(

Cindy - ihavecats

Way to go Ray, it's about time! :D

I've been working in Walla Walla recently and I've enjoyed doing quite a few of Bluesman63's caches.

Congratulations on 1000 finds!

Congratulations to my friend, Bluesman63 on his 1000th find. He reached that milestone today! Now on to the next 1000..... :P

Cindy - ihavecats

Way to go Ray, it's about time! :D

I've been working in Walla Walla recently and I've enjoyed doing quite a few of Bluesman63's caches.

Congratulations on 1000 finds!

Thanks everybody! On to the next 1,000 and many more adventures.

Ray, Bluesman63

Congratulations to AndrewRJ on the birth of his baby girl today!

Now, that's the ultimate Woo-hoo! B) Congratulations!!

What they said - congrats to Andrew and Amy!! B) Can't wait to hear the details (will her name start with 'A' too....oh, the suspense).

But be ready for years of complaints over having her birthday and Christmas so close together. ;)