Milestone Congratulations

Wienerdog

Thanks, Arlene found #1700 at Mid-Spectrum in Anacortes Sunday the 25th.

We looked last fall and didn't find it. I don't know why because I have seen this type of cache before. We also went over to Guemus Island on the little Ferry because I thought it was in San Juan County. Not so. But still a fun trip. We are going to Friday Harbor

this Sunday to find caches in San Juan County. Dick

Edited by W7WT

Now I get to play with my new toy.

Thanks Crim!

Trying to help you remember that new call-sign, so far I came up with:

Knife Edge 7, Maximum Damage Threat

Kinetic Energy 7, Metal Disaster Trauma

Kielbasa Eating 7, Mysterious Double Thrombosis

Well, at least I'm trying! :lostsignal:

Thanks, Arlene found #1700 at Mid-Spectrum in Anacortes Sunday the 25th.

We looked last fall and didn't find it. I don't know why because I have seen this type of cache before. We also went over to Guemus Island on the little Ferry because I thought it was in San Juan County. Not so. But still a fun trip. We are going to Friday Harbor

this Sunday to find caches in San Juan County. Dick

Hey Dick,You'll have to let me know how it goes in the San Juans. Snookie74 and I are in the midst of planning a trip up there to visit a friend, and do some caching while there. Just don't know when yet.

When we had our airplane it was about a 30 minute flight to Friday Harbor. We sold it before Geocaching started. Now with two Ferries to take. We plan on leaving Bremerton around 0500. Leave Port Townsend at 0630 and Anacortes at 0935 and arrive Friday Harbor at 1040. Be aware there is a new ferry schedule starting Sunday April 1. I have only planned 21 caches and hope to get most of them on Sunday. We are staying at Best Western and will finish looking for the ones in town

on Monday before leaving at either 0805 or 1110. We have never been to San Juan Island by car so it will be a new experience for us. I'll let you know how it went. Dick

Congrat to L&R for reaching 5000, yesterday at Chinese Labor Camp. Hope they share the photo's with us.

Congratulations also to Puppers on 5000 at ‘A Hint of the Past’ in California. They have a very interesting story on their MS find. :o

WOO HOO to lucyandrickie and Puppers! Holy smokes - 5000 - you guys rock!

I've been watching for days, seeing how close they were, figured it would be this weekend. What an achievement, and here's to another five years and five thousand caches! :rolleyes:

And a big WOO HOO to you, too, Superhoser - 1000 is a major milestone, indeed! :o

Edited by hydnsek

Thanks you guys!! The boys are now really getting into caching.

They mostly like running around, throwing rocks and hitting each other with sticks while I look for the cache. :cry:

They spent Spring Break trying to scratch their eyes out. This picture shows all their recent war wounds and our #600th at OhJoy's Wild Card cache!

64ee4ba2-2c4d-4b9e-8819-072a6349b8ba.jpg

Thanks you guys!! The boys are now really getting into caching.

They mostly like running around, throwing rocks and hitting each other with sticks while I look for the cache. :cry:

They spent Spring Break trying to scratch their eyes out. This picture shows all their recent war wounds and our #600th at OhJoy's Wild Card cache!

64ee4ba2-2c4d-4b9e-8819-072a6349b8ba.jpg

Your welcome Donna :), and Dick brings up a good point....10 eyes looking! Are you doing the secret sandbag trick on us, saying that they are playing while you look, when actually the four of them have 599 finds and you 1? You have been out so much cachin' that maybe...just maybe you have been grooming them into some sort of caching warriors! ;)

3000 happy Congratulations to Grossi (2000) and GlobalGirl on (1000) at the ‘ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE’ cache!!! Party on! ;);)

Wienerdog

Way to go, ladies! :huh:;) When I first read this, though, I thought you'd hit 3000, and i thought you'd REALLY been pedal to the metal! :sad:

:rolleyes: A GIGANTIC WAY TO GO FOR MOUN10GOAT50! :blink:

You couldn't have picked a better cache for your milestone than the one you did, Jim.

Welcome to the four digit club, Prez!

Good Going Jim! Congrats on 1-Grand.

See you on the trail (or at the upcoming meeting).

T&K

THANKS! (But after all this time, couldn't you have gotten my name right? :mad::blink:B) )