What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Besides the obvious top three (Moun10Bike v1/v2, IndyDiver v1, and DHobby1) the one most dearest to my heart that I haven't been able to get is

JeepNiteCoin.jpg

I had a trade for all three versions about a year ago but it fell through. The trader said that he lost them all B)

...Anthus

Wow! Not only was I able to trade for a JeepToysRus coin but a set of 3 with matching number 21. How cool is that! I'm on cloud 9 right now B):D:ph34r::ph34r:

jeepsrus.jpg

....Anthus

I think my hearts desire is that Dutch Chariot coin. That is one cool coin!

Oh, yeah. Isn't that the one with a chariot and a horse pulling it. It looks as if it might be a big coin!

That is the one. It is so pretty!

I agree MJ...I'd love to add that one to my collection too :blink:

I'm sorry, but the Chariot coin isn't Dutch. It's Danish. Two different countries with Germany in between them.

But being Dutch. It might be i have a Danish Chariot coin somewhere...

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

I think my hearts desire is that Dutch Chariot coin. That is one cool coin!

Oh, yeah. Isn't that the one with a chariot and a horse pulling it. It looks as if it might be a big coin!

That is the one. It is so pretty!

I agree MJ...I'd love to add that one to my collection too :blink:

I'm sorry, but the Chariot coin isn't Dutch. It's Danish. Two different countries with Germany in between them.

But being Dutch. It might be i have a Danish Chariot coin somewhere...

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

Oops! I apologize to the Danish!

My heart desires the Danish Chariot!

oh goodness oh wow golly gee whiz and so forth and so on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one, but TWO people are sending pink ducks my way, so now I have one to keep for me and one to give to the bride who had the two dozen pink ducks in her wedding. This is too darn cool. You folks rock!

Still wishing for...........

*** Geowoodstock III --- nickel this one keeps eludng me!!!

Joe Frog

Mount10Bike - any version

Geocoin Club ammo can (2005)

Compass Rose 2005

Earth Turtle - any

Loggerhead coin -any one

Captain Prozac - hey a gal can dream can't she?

Remember 9-11 gold

AT Trail GA

AT Trail MD

Tikibirds

How about a " fragglestock" geocoin

I think one of these are in an Seattle area cache presently and now wanting to go check it out.

Which cache? Seattle area covers A Lot of area :D

If I tell you *I* can't go check it out ;-)

I saw one in one of my PQs, but unfortunately I can't remember which one, but am trying to find it. If I track it down I'll gladly let you know which if I can't retrieve, and if I do, will make sure it moves your way. It didn't have a unique icon (or maybe was in a cache with multiple coins) which makes tracking it down a little harder.

Edited by intolerable

Call me crazy, but this one is actually on my top 10 wanted list:

<snip>

HAM Radio Geocoin :D

WOW, Thanks so much IBcrashen!! :P

A little package will be headed your way soon too!

It arrived today, AND a personal pathtag! Check it out:

2111612976_d4541f70ee.jpg

2111612980_36bb90718a.jpg

I really like both of them, thanks so much IBcrashen! Hopefully the coin I'm planning to send you will get here tomorrow, I'll be sending you some other things too.

Dutch Delft geocoin has been on my list for a while

A wish granted!!!! Thanks to Prntr1!!!

A box on my front steps today contained the coin that has been at the top of my want list. The Dutch Blue Delft Windmill coin.

:anibad::D:D:lol::huh::anibad::lol::huh:B)B)B)B):DB):):):)

Thank You Prntr1!!!

Congratulations, and well done Prntr1. That is one nice coin!

If I had one desire, it would be to give KAboom a nice Christmas. KAboom has had a rough life, his real mom has a drug problem (and a problem being a mom it would appear), his real dad abused him and his brothers...KAboom's childhood was pretty devoid of happiness and a stable family. From this, KAboom has grown up WAY too quickly and is very intelligent about "life issues". I just wish I could give him one childhood Christmas before it's too late.

If I had one desire, it would be to give KAboom a nice Christmas. KAboom has had a rough life, his real mom has a drug problem (and a problem being a mom it would appear), his real dad abused him and his brothers...KAboom's childhood was pretty devoid of happiness and a stable family. From this, KAboom has grown up WAY too quickly and is very intelligent about "life issues". I just wish I could give him one childhood Christmas before it's too late.

I know what you are meaning, Rod, but try to think this way... You gave Kaleb the best Christmas gift in the world, and that is the gift of you love and a home and stability....and that is something he gets every single day of his life with you!

*hugs*

Naomi :)

I know what you are meaning, Rod, but try to think this way... You gave Kaleb the best Christmas gift in the world, and that is the gift of you love and a home and stability....and that is something he gets every single day of his life with you!

*hugs*

She always,says things "just" right :)

*hugs*

She always,says things "just" right :)

She does, doesn't she!! It seems that Naomi is able to capture what she (and everyone else) is/are thinking and put it into the exact right words.... which always leaves me with nothing to say except "What she said!". :)

But it is so true - Rod you have given Kaleb some of the most important things in life, but I hear what you are saying. I'm too far away to be able to get anything there in time for Xmas day, but email me your address and I'll put something together anyway... it may be a few days late... but it means Christmas Day is a longer experience B)

*hugs*

Naomi :blink:

She always,says things "just" right :huh:

She does, doesn't she!! It seems that Naomi is able to capture what she (and everyone else) is/are thinking and put it into the exact right words.... which always leaves me with nothing to say except "What she said!". <_<

But it is so true - Rod you have given Kaleb some of the most important things in life, but I hear what you are saying. I'm too far away to be able to get anything there in time for Xmas day, but email me your address and I'll put something together anyway... it may be a few days late... but it means Christmas Day is a longer experience :P

Here's the email I sent Keewee....

Hello Keewee

I was more or less thinking out loud when I posted that desire (it truly is my desire), sometimes I just feel better getting things out off my chest! Your generosity is VERY much appreciated, I will never forget what you have just done...but I could never take anything from someone like that...

Believe me though, I TRULY appreciate the very kind thought....touching!! Sometimes I feel I'm fighting a losing battle all alone here....and then I get these AWESOME little reminders that there are people here who CARE!! Just amazing...and touching!!

Kaleb really does deserve a MUCH better Christmas than I can give this year, but I think he has a good grasp on our situation...he's a great young man!! More and more, I get the message that it isn't the gift you give someone, it's the love you share...I'll just give a bigger gift of myself this year!

THANK -YOU for this very kind offer, very touching my friend!! It will not be forgotten!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Rod

I sometimes forget how caring this family is....gotta remember these things when posting!

Naomi, you are 100% correct on this, I THANK YOU for this little reminder!! Kaleb truly is a great young man, I'm sure he's got a good grasp on the situation!!

THANKS all!!

This will be a tight Christmas for me as well as several other people and will be my last one in the home I've owned for many years. I couldn't buy the stockings or bid on ebay but still my heart desires a Holiday Gnome in his glittery red suit to grace the stocking that my sister made for me.

This will be a tight Christmas for me as well as several other people and will be my last one in the home I've owned for many years. I couldn't buy the stockings or bid on ebay but still my heart desires a Holiday Gnome in his glittery red suit to grace the stocking that my sister made for me.

Hey Beverly...shoot me over an email. <_<:blink:

I'm too much of a newbie to have any real focused coin desires or obsessions, but I was pretty sad to miss those Rainforest Jewel frogs (both versions, how the heck did I manage that) and the Lady Luck coins.

I've got to stop working so much and get logged in!

My two kids are still in awe every time some "treasure" arrives in our mailbox or we find coins in the wild. The only problem is that they never want to release any to the world. I've started picking up several, so I can share a few and keep the kids happy. First ones should be heading out by Jan.

Merry Christmas all and get some caching in while your off of work/school.

-J

I'd say a white Christmas...knowing there's supposed to be a warm-up and some rain coming our way, we might lose the beautiful white stuff which blanketed us last week!!

Happiness for everyone, world peace, safe return of our troops (and a victorious end to the war as well), family, frineds....LOVE!!!

Coin wise....I'm still yearning for a YIME, a Moun10Bike v1, v2 or ANY v!, a RFJ and any personal coin I might not have at this time!!

Mostly...a MERRY CHRISTMAS for all!!

Simple Answer - As an organiser of a new community / youth based geocaching initiative here in Southern Spain (Malaga) aiming to allow youngsters the chance to experience the excitement of the whole geocaching activity I would be really interested in anybody letting me know of any super cheap coins we could purchase to enhance the excitement of the people we are trying to help .

Please note as a group of local persons we do not have an unlimited purchasing ability but do understand that if we were able to put some coins into caches for the kids to find then this will really enchance their excitement and the whole expansion here of the activity.

Please PM me any offers anybody can make - THANKX