YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been bitten by the bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I looked at the package and immediately thought - must be a secret mission package - but was a little disappointed that there seemed to only be one coin in it :lol: ................

..........until, that is, I opened it and saw that adorable Geocoin Bug grinning back at me!!!!!!!! :lol::D:D;)

THANK YOU GEOCOIN BUG!!! IT IS SUCH A GREAT COIN!! :) OH THE BLISS OF BEING BITTEN!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Here buggy buggy buggy....

Maybe I can attract you with a few bug jokes? Everyone needs a good laugh once and a while.... (ok, well that may not happen here B) )

Where do spiders go to learn new words?

Web-ster's Dictionary.

Who can leap tall poodles in a single bound?

Super Flea.

Which mosquito attacked Dorothy and Toto?

The Wicked Itch of the West.

Who is the termites' favorite comedian?

Woody Allen

Who are the best-dressed insects on the police force?

The Miami Lice.

Who was the greatest insect baseball player?

Mickey Mantis

:unsure::(:D

Well, Mr. Anthus got nailed pretty good by some bugs today -- but it wasn't the geocoin bug. It was wasps from a huge (and I mean huge) wasp nest in the apple tree in our yard. He was mowing the yard. We never knew the nest was there. He got stung several times on the back. -- ouch!!

Congrats DD!

....Anthus (Mrs)

Congrats to you also, Son of Cyclops. :(

For those of you who get stung by wasps or bees, quickly apply moisture and rub in some monosodium glutamate (meat tenderizer) on the stings. The burning pain usually subsides in seconds. A little trick I learned and have used quite a few times. I always keep a bottle in my pack-sack. :unsure:

Edited by Big JohnP

Congrats DD & SOC. What a fun weekend for coins & finds!

Ouch for Mr. Anthus. Hope he is ok! :cool:

Yeah. He's ok. A little sick this morning -- not sure if it's due to all the stings or not -- but he'll be fine.

Congrats to you also, Son of Cyclops. :cool:

For those of you who get stung by wasps or bees, quickly apply moisture and rub in some monosodium glutamate (meat tenderizer) on the stings. The burning pain usually subsides in seconds. A little trick I learned and have used quite a few times. I always keep a bottle in my pack-sack. :cool:

I've not heard of that one. We'll have to give that a try next time. We did the baking soda remedy and he took benedryl in case of allergic reaction.

Congrats to you also, Son of Cyclops. :cool:

For those of you who get stung by wasps or bees, quickly apply moisture and rub in some monosodium glutamate (meat tenderizer) on the stings. The burning pain usually subsides in seconds. A little trick I learned and have used quite a few times. I always keep a bottle in my pack-sack. :cool:

OK, here I am being really picky but, I was told monosodium glutamate is a flavor enhancer and papain is a meat tenderizer, but they could be mixed in together...... :cool: