YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

Very nice coin! And very cool calling card!

I am always amazed by these gestures. How do you get a mystery coin? Are they really a mystery? Do you really not know where they came from or who sent them? How does the mystery person get your address?

Hummmm. . .you are from Utah. . .the post mark is from Utah. . . :rolleyes:

I am always amazed by these gestures. How do you get a mystery coin? Are they really a mystery? Do you really not know where they came from or who sent them? How does the mystery person get your address?

Hummmm. . .you are from Utah. . .the post mark is from Utah. . . :lol:

I have to admit I really have no clue who sent it, I have my guesses!! As for my address I have done many trades, so my address is out there. Not to mention look at the picture of the envelope!!! I am trying to make it easy for the next person to send me a coin :rolleyes: !

As for the postmark in Utah, I promise that does not mean anything. Those who have been involved in these "mystery" coins no what I mean B) .

Congrats on the coin Dennis, now if you want me to wear that around my neck we will have another deal. :rolleyes:

Well, we will have to see how much weight I can add to this coin first :lol: . Maybe 3.5' of 1" chain B) ?

Will need to talk BooBoo out of the Easter coin, that would look nice wire wrapped. No I do not mean to keep it either it is hers, but I am sure she would be happy to display it with the others B) .

Congrats on the coin Dennis, now if you want me to wear that around my neck we will have another deal. :laughing:

Well, we will have to see how much weight I can add to this coin first :laughing: . Maybe 3.5' of 1" chain :lol: ?

Will need to talk BooBoo out of the Easter coin, that would look nice wire wrapped. No I do not mean to keep it either it is hers, but I am sure she would be happy to display it with the others :rolleyes: .

Dennis,

B) I would be happy to do this for you...

creacher4ww.jpg

B)

Congrats on the coin Dennis, now if you want me to wear that around my neck we will have another deal. :(

Well, we will have to see how much weight I can add to this coin first :D . Maybe 3.5' of 1" chain :D ?

Will need to talk BooBoo out of the Easter coin, that would look nice wire wrapped. No I do not mean to keep it either it is hers, but I am sure she would be happy to display it with the others :o .

Dennis,

:D I would be happy to do this for you...

creacher4ww.jpg

:D

That is totally awesome! How do you do that :D

Hummmm. . .you are from Utah. . .the post mark is from Utah. . . :rolleyes:

I have to admit I really have no clue who sent it, I have my guesses!! As for my address I have done many trades, so my address is out there. Not to mention look at the picture of the envelope!!! I am trying to make it easy for the next person to send me a coin :D !

As for the postmark in Utah, I promise that does not mean anything. Those who have been involved in these "mystery" coins no what I mean :D .

Ya know what, you are right! That was a great idea! How clever of you! AND HOW LUCKY! Again, awesome coin! Congrats!

What did you mean, "Those who have been involved in these 'mystery' coins no what I mean"? :blink:

Congrats on the coin Dennis, now if you want me to wear that around my neck we will have another deal. :)

Well, we will have to see how much weight I can add to this coin first :) . Maybe 3.5' of 1" chain :rolleyes: ?

Will need to talk BooBoo out of the Easter coin, that would look nice wire wrapped. No I do not mean to keep it either it is hers, but I am sure she would be happy to display it with the others :) .

Dennis,

:D I would be happy to do this for you...

creacher4ww.jpg

:D

I will be emailing you probably tomorrow to discuss the plans to make this happen. I am hoping to make it worth your while :D .

Congrats Dennis!

Wanna go to Vegas? B)

NO WAY!!!

What did you mean, "Those who have been involved in these 'mystery' coins no what I mean"? :blink:

Lets just say that is part of the mystery :D .