I have a Green Jeep TB

Two green jeeps were left in one of my caches in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago by some very nice American cachers, but the jeeps didn't stay there long! I nabbed one and placed it on Cramond Island in the Firth of Forth in Go Forth - where it has now been for nearly two weeks! I'm amazed that the icons hunters haven't been out to get it!

The other jeep is here, if you want to watch it.

I've got one which I picked up in the US a few weeks ago, but I've only managed to find Micros since then! does anyone in the Bucks/Herts area want it? I will drop it in a cache next week.

Is there any chance that you could drop that lurvely green jeep into the A-Road Anarchy-The Sleeping Black Cat - A1/A14 cache? (GCYBC7)

Tinkerbell and The Dancing Samurais would really love to have the 'Green Jeep' experience.

I've got one which I picked up in the US a few weeks ago, but I've only managed to find Micros since then! does anyone in the Bucks/Herts area want it? I will drop it in a cache next week.

I was thinking of placing a cache just inside my letterbox, do you want to be FTF. (not often I let others have the opportunity :laughing: )

It'd be much better letting me look after it than letting Alibags get her hands on it. ;)

Mandy, why don't you make it into a postal TB then we can all get the logo ... go on, I double dare ya! ;)

Well it was posted to me from geocaching friends in Oregon..................so why not ;)

I don't need daring :laughing:

Anyone who REALLY wants a Green Jeep I will post it to you, but give me until after 11 November for the locals to log it ;) at the Northeastern Meet ;)

Mandy :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess
I have a little jeep, its coat is bright and green

Its only a little jeep and hardly ever seen

Its spends its time in tupperware and wherever you may crawl

And most of you are not aware its even there at all

But my little jeep is priceless so it may remain for ever hidden

Coordinates 'a secret, information now forbidden

pssst .... make me an offer

Two green jeeps were left in one of my caches in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago by some very nice American cachers, but the jeeps didn't stay there long! I nabbed one and placed it on Cramond Island in the Firth of Forth in Go Forth - where it has now been for nearly two weeks! I'm amazed that the icons hunters haven't been out to get it!

The other jeep is here, if you want to watch it.

Make that three in Edinburgh - we picked one up in the Yorkshire Dales last week - had no idea it was there as someone had only dropped it off the previous day.

i was just wondering why they hadn't arrived as quickly as the white ones did. well maybe some day soon one will appear on the south coast. B)

You should keep an eye on this one, which is near Plymouth. If we get hold of it, we'll make a point of moving it East :(

excellent cheers for that.

i may get to the camping event on sunday hazel. might see you there.

Seems there are too many in England, I will take the two I have to New Zealand :laughing:

See ya all...Gary

No, no, no!!! I want one of them tomorrow night!

It would make a wonderful birthday present... pretty please?? ;)

Happy Birthday Barry, I will bring it along. But it still needs to head south sorry 4,000,000 Kiwis are waiting for it..

See ya...Gary

I would love to see one of these lovely shiny jeeps in Cumbria (esp in the south of the county) if any one is coming this way!!

I put one out a couple of days ago - what's keeping you? :(

Probable hoping that it was more south east cumbria direction, can't the jeep staying very long where it is :huh: