I have a Green Jeep TB

Okies.. I've just put out a Green Jeerp. and a White Jeep and a Yellow Jeep in darkest Cornwall...

Spot which cache it's in!

Just had a look at your cache page... I like it ;) ... nobody can say they weren't warned :signalviolin:

Back to the OP "I have a Green Jeep" - unfortunately we haven't :anitongue: I'm only just recovering from the disappointment of our visit to this cache yesterday morning.

Cue violins... :wub:

MrsB (in need of counselling)

;):anitongue:

My new American geocaching friends this week gave me one of each - white, green and yellow - to take back with me to the UK...they said they are sought after items which is confirmed by a whole thread being devoted to the things!

I think I will hold onto them to pass around at the London event cache later this month - newbie hoping to meet some UK / London cachers!

Nigel

My new American geocaching friends this week gave me one of each - white, green and yellow - to take back with me to the UK...they said they are sought after items which is confirmed by a whole thread being devoted to the things!

How very generous of them. :D

I think I will hold onto them to pass around at the London event cache later this month - newbie hoping to meet some UK / London cachers!

"How to make friends and influence people" :D Hope you enjoy the Event! :D

MrsB