Who Is This Geocacher?

TEAM 360

WOW! Who is this great-looking geocaching BABE I found on a dating service?

Now browsing people with keyword geocaching.

My keywords:bears biking camping christian comedys cranberries

dancing family fishing flying geocaching hiking

kayaking mountains music nurse pets scuba

sushi travel wheezer wine

Enjoy hiking, fishing, camping, scuba diving, flying, geocaching, wine drinking, chinese food, traveling and road trips. Registered nurse, 25, 6 foot, from Wichita.

2d33dcda-b298-472d-a6f6-66f9a463e871.jpg

Anyone out there have any clues?

WOW! Who is this great-looking geocaching BABE I found on a dating service?

Enjoy hiking, fishing, camping, scuba diving, flying, geocaching, wine drinking, chinese food, traveling and road trips. Registered nurse, 25, 6 foot, from Wichita.

2d33dcda-b298-472d-a6f6-66f9a463e871.jpg

Anyone out there have any clues?

I grew up in Kansas, :angry: and don't remember anyone like that back then. :D She must be an import.

Good grief, my jaw just hit the floor as I was scrolling down the page! :D LOL

Thanks guys, ya'll are funny!

PS, no I'm not an RN

BTW, MMB if you read this thanks for the geocoin tutorial. I've successfully designed and made my own coins thanks to your website.

As for who the mystery women is, just answer her personal add and make a caching date out of it :angry:

Team 360

Go for it. I have met dozens of people from initial contact from online. Some have turned out to be a lot of fun.. only a few very scary.

First meeting.. always in a very public neutral place, with a friend or at least someone else knowing who your meeting, where and when.

Don't bother meeting people over the net. They're never what they claim or appear to be. However, she does mention geocaching, so at least we know that if nothing else, she has one redeeming quality. :lol:

Sounds like a bad experience talking.

I actually met my wife on the net. We met in a chat room and became good friends. We chatted on the net for almost ten years before we met. We are still good friends as well as being together now.

Don't bother meeting people over the net.  They're never what they claim or appear to be.  However, she does mention geocaching, so at least we know that if nothing else, she has one redeeming quality.  :lol:

Sounds like a bad experience talking.

I actually met my wife on the net. We met in a chat room and became good friends. We chatted on the net for almost ten years before we met. We are still good friends as well as being together now.

Ditto that , I met Wulf in an online Chat room , we have been together 6 plus years now and he is also my Best Friend .

One just never knows unless they Try !

Star of Team Tigger International

Wait a minute young fellar that my sister you are talking about there, and if you go to take missie out you’ve best be back by 11:00 and don’t leave her dangling from no tree. If you don’t want to deal with me and her other 14 brothers

Ya Hear ………… JOE

;) WOW! MountainMudBug is definitely a hottie. I wonder why we don't have more cachers with her looks. Thanks for the link on making your own geocoins. I think that might be a good project for my scouts.

MountainMudBug, please holler if you ever go caching in South Alabama, or surrounding area.

Yes, she is good looking. Too bad I'm already engaged and living in NY. <_<