What's This? Briansnat Reaches 200 Finds!

Mxyzptlk

Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your logs, finding your caches, as well as getting our caching with you!

BTW - Since you spotted the "Christmas Ornament" cache from your car while traveling down 287, at 65 miles per hour - would that classify it as an easy cache and grab? :rolleyes:

Seriously - congrats - your two finds today were a pleasure to read!

Thanks everyone! 200 fun caches and it only took me 2 and a half years.

I'm holding Yellow Jeep Fever for just the occasion

I was planning on doing that, but I accidently left my camera behind when I went out yesterday, so I had to settle for Hartclimb's sucky Christmas Tree Ornament cache.

I was planning on doing that, but I accidently left my camera behind when I went out yesterday, so I had to settle for Hartclimb's sucky Christmas Tree Ornament cache.

Yeah, I specifically placed it as a REALLY easy find so even BrianSnat could find the dadgum thing. Painted it bright orange, put big arrows and signs all around it, and included a device that beeps loudly when it detects wheezing and puffing from a nearby cacher! I even arranged to park a Yellow Jeep nearby as a consolation prize if he came up empty. :rolleyes: I even setup a webcam so I could snap pictures of cachers as the found the prize!

53786_1600.jpg

Congrats, Bri-guy. If I kiss your a** will you forgive me for trashing your cache? :bad:

Anyhoo . . . excellent milestone. Good job.

I'm five away from 300 and will hit it before my 2 year anniversary in February. I'm caching in NJ this weekend, so maybe it'll be a snat cache.

:unsure:

Happy caching and stuff??

Thanks everyone! 200 fun caches and it only took me 2 and a half years.

I'm holding Yellow Jeep Fever for just the occasion

Hey Bri, let me know, I'll meet you hear at Pru and bring my wife's yellow Jeep...

Congrats on 200! B) Glad I was part of atleast one of those finds...... <_<