What do you have hanging...

gmaxis

A Swiss Army knife. Not sure if that's geocaching related, but I use it all the time and I'm sure I probably used once, or twice whilst geocaching (probably to open a celebratory beer).

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on his hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" - Max Beerbohm

Funny you mention that. I have a Bodie SHP key chain. It was left in a cache by Fossillady. She lives in and takes care of the ghost town for most of the year. The picture on the fob shows the location of another cache (Goodbye God I'm Going to Bodie) that I visited when I met her there. Her quarters are also in the picture. icon_cool.gif

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

If you are not failing now and again, it's a sign you're playing it safe. - Woody Allen

Geocache related would be: where do you keep your keys and how do you find them when they turn up missing? Husbands and wives can relate to this. I always hang my keys on a peg in the kitchen. My wife leaves hers where ever they happen to land. If I don't hang them up, and this will happen for various reasons, I will panic. My wife never panics. No matter where I see her keys, that's where they stay, and never will I hang them up in the kitchen. icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Brian - Team A.I.:

Is there any particular reason that at least TWO of you have handcuff keys on your keychain? icon_smile.gif

To unlock handcuffs of course. icon_smile.gif

If trees could scream, would we still cut them down?

Well, maybe if they screamed all the time, for no reason.

Click here for my Geocaching pictures and Here (newest)

My keychain is a 'horror-hand', found in a geocache. So was my previous, little pocket knife -keychain, which I lost. I have a third, a LED light keychain - also found in a geocache - waiting for the moment I lose the current one.

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -

quote:
7 vaseline dipped Q-tips

I heard that vaseline-cotton balls make good fire starters. Is that what they are for...or would you just rather not say! icon_rolleyes.gif

My keychain has a business key and a house key. That's all.

9Key, how many keys do you carry? icon_razz.gif

bad_boy_a.gif

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

quote:
Originally posted by sept1c_tank:

quote:
7 vaseline dipped Q-tips

I heard that vaseline-cotton balls make good fire starters. Is that what they are for...or would you just rather not say! icon_rolleyes.gif

Oops, yeah, it makes excellent tinder. I thought that was obvious icon_smile.gif. Also, I use the hacksaw blade as the steel for the flint since it's high carbon and really sparks well. Here is a link I found that looks about the same as my setup.