Hoof & Horn Cointest

MotoCycleBoi

I'm having a cointest to celebrate my new Swedish Moose Geocoins. :anibad::D:D

The winner gets a full set with 4 Swedish Moose Geocoins.

Rules:

1. The Cointest runs 1 week from the posting of this message.
  2. You can enter as many times you want.
  3. Submit a Moose Photograph that you have taken yourself.
  4. Photos of other animals with Hoofs and Horns may enter (your own photos of course).
  5. Best Moose photo wins the set.
  6. 4 extra Moose coins will be rewarded to photos of other animals with Hoofs and Horns.
  7. I decide who wins. My judging cannot be overruled.

Have Fun!

Banner3.jpg

Oh man! I hope I still have pictures of my days in Newfoundland!! You couldn't turn around without running into one. During hunting season, there was even one smart cow who would bring her calfs into the compound surrounding the air traffic control centre where I worked. I used to have a picture of her eating the seat of somebodies seadoo in the back of their pickup in the parking lot :D

If I can't find that photo, I'd just like a point of clarification: It has to be a live moose? Not a statue of a moose or moose crossing sign? :anibad:

DING DING DING I saw my personal favourite: Droo :anibad: The pics are just great :)

I myself got a TB "Souvenir from Sweden" which is kind of dedicated to the swedish moose :D it´s mission is to come home to me, I placed it in Mulsjö last September, right nos it´s in the netherlands :D

40db3f7b-3730-4de7-80e9-67290f2db19a.jpg

Thank you for the cointest, I think this will be a fun one, seeing all the pictures of animals is great :D

Edited by Tschakko

Here they are, some pictures of hooves and horns when I was caching at different occasions :)

68e1aba1-37a0-40da-9364-a760f2f4b034.jpg

This was at the cache Bambi, a really nice one :anibad:

74f3bfcc-0fff-4203-9d9b-3e2342762d5c.jpg

This was on the tour of my 199th and 200rds cache, he was looking right at me, all the pivtures, that are combned in this one were taken that day by me :D

Guess: How many different ones are there? :D

Edited by Tschakko

A few years back, I mountain biked from Yellowstone to Cody WY....but first toured Yellowstone. While there, I came face to face with a buffalo which walked right down the middle of the roadway (try getting past that on a bicycle), elk which sat on either side of the road within feet of the roadway, a bear sitting and posing for pictures and 3 very big moose.

unfortunately, my computer decided I didn't need those pictures and erased them for me!! I still have the memories of looking that buffalo in the eye as I went by him...glad he wasn't offended!! I could have easily reached over to pet him....if I'd have been a bit braver (or is that crazier??)!!

Sorry, I don't have pictures...but THANKS for the cointest!! Love the pictures and stories!

Well..he isn't a moose, and he doesn't have horns, but he has really ugly hooves, and ugly teeth to match! While traveling to the Adrondacks for a geo-event, we stayed with friends who happen to own an alpaca farm.

This is Willie, probably the closest I will come to horns & hooves!

2f6ad397-b0ce-40e9-ab5c-af9e32740aba.jpg

And Metinicus....we have the same hair colorist!

b76f9914-e97b-41bc-9721-add99585d43c.jpg

I am jealous though. Of all my trips to the Adirondacks, Maine, New Hampshire... I have yet to see a moose. : ( I love looking at all these pictures

Oh! that is great cointest!

Unfortunatelly we do not have mooses here! Iti s to hot for them! We only have some DAMA DAMA deers, and they are very hard to see them! they are rare, the only ones that live in an island, and they are protected!

Of course we have mooseaka greek food!!! :unsure: Ok, the spelling is not correct...iti s mousaka!

mousakas.jpg

:blink:

Now, in case you want to see the Dama Dama deers of Rhodes, here are some photos from the net, just to see them!

dama1.jpg

dama2.jpg

dama3.jpg

I know that I do not have many chances to win a moose coin, but I have to be honest and play fair!

None of the pictures I posted are mine! I do not have photos like that!

In case I find, any deer theme photos I will photograph, but...