Superbowl Cointest

Eric K

Hello to all!!

I know that you will laugh, but are you talking about american football or Baseball? :)

I know nothing about them, just because I am not in USA! :lol:

I think that it is american football! :huh:

Since I do not know anything about the teams, and I know nothing about scores etc, I will just guess!

The coin must be a beuty, so why not give a try? ;)

Well... Patriots 37 - Giants 26!

I do not know, it sounds a big score, but I do not knon if you count points or goals!

When is the game? will someone post the final score?

I's American football. I only know because I was awake all night at last year's Super Bowl and tried to figure out how they count the points. :D

And I think you get 7 points for a touchdown, so I'll guess something that is dividable with seven:

NE 28 - NY 14. :P

... against all odds...

NY Giants - 24

New England - 17

Googled Superbowl to see opinions and first image shown is of Janet Jackson's... :huh:

Lol...

And I think you get 7 points for a touchdown, so I'll guess something that is dividable with seven:

Scoring in american football isn't that 'easy'... lol :D

touchdown, extra point(s), field goal... even a safety :lol:

Kazuma, geocaching-italia.com

Edited by kazuma

Scoring in american football isn't that 'easy'... lol :D

Touchdown, extra point(s), field goal... even a safety :lol:

Kazuma, geocaching-italia.com

I know, but that's the only thing I know how many points it gives, so I thought I stick to that. :huh:

Wow, that low scoring game wasn't what anyone expected. Glad to see it was at least a good game and not a blow out.

While he/she didn't pick the winner correct the closest to the correct score was Stellerscapes, they had:

Patriots 17

Giants 13

Off by 8 point total to be closest to guessing correctly.

Stellerscapes, contact me via my profile with your mailing address so I can get the coin out to you.

Thanks to all that participated.

Giants - 21

Pats - 20

Going with the underdogs, again.

closest to actual score from what i can see

I see no other winner here my self other then the above quoted. To give it to some one who picked the Pats in my opinion is wrong. But thats just me. It's your game. Sounds like arm chair logging. To each his own.

Giants - 21

Pats - 20

I see no other winner here my self other then the above quoted. To give it to some one who picked the Pats in my opinion is wrong. But thats just me. It's your game. Sounds like arm chair logging. To each his own.

Yes, please remember it is just a game.

I would like to keep doing these occasionally for fun but don't want to do them if I have to paste 2 pages of rules.

It's just for fun.

Edited by Eric K

Wow, that low scoring game wasn't what anyone expected. Glad to see it was at least a good game and not a blow out.

While he/she didn't pick the winner correct the closest to the correct score was Stellerscapes, they had:

Patriots 17

Giants 13

Off by 8 point total to be closest to guessing correctly.

Stellerscapes, contact me via my profile with your mailing address so I can get the coin out to you.

Thanks to all that participated.

WOW, I won. Thanks very much for the cointest !!

I'll send you my address.

Giants - 21

Pats - 20

Yes, please remember it is just a game.

I would like to keep doing these occasionally for fun but don't want to do them if I have to paste 2 pages of rules.

It's just for fun.

BTW-think my (& Plaxico's) 23-17 was closer on the Giant pickers (+9 v. + 10 on total)- but you can't deny someone who nearly pegged it exactly in this close a call...

Edited by rickctroop13

Giants - 21

Pats - 20

It never ceases to amaze me how people will complain about someone giving a coin away for FREE. I can't wait for you to run a cointest so we can all see the list of rules and how "fair" it is. Geez.

Congrats to Stellarscapes and thanks to Erik K for giving away a FREE coin to make someone happy.

Giants - 21

Pats - 20

It never ceases to amaze me how people will complain about someone giving a coin away for FREE. I can't wait for you to run a cointest so we can all see the list of rules and how "fair" it is. Geez.

Congrats to Stellarscapes and thanks to Erik K for giving away a FREE coin to make someone happy.

LOL, I'm not complaining, it’s called an opinion or do you not know what that is. It is great that he gives something away. That in it self is cool. I my self, did not even get close to the correct pick. But to give it to some one who picked the loosing team. Command sense would tell the guy who picked the loosing team that they lost any chance.