Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

Earth Turtle 2008: Same turtle shape as the original with new designs on front and back or new turtle shape or no Earth Turtle 2008? All smartarse answers will be ignored by the management :unsure:

Majority rules, post here or email me your answer. I'll take comments until Saturday.

Thanks

P.S. avroair, there will be no V3 and I'm banning you from obtaining V1 :unsure:

Earth Turtle 2008: Same turtle shape as the original with new designs on front and back or new turtle shape or no Earth Turtle 2008? All smartarse answers will be ignored by the management :unsure:

Majority rules, post here or email me your answer. I'll take comments until Saturday.

Thanks

P.S. avroair, there will be no V3 and I'm banning you from obtaining V1 :unsure:

New turtle shape to set it apart from the original

Thanks

no turtles = BOOOOO!!!!

Personally, I would love to see all of the above except no new ones at all, and no smartarsing about that. I love those little turtles but have none!

tsun,

I think I will need some samples of the original turtles before I can truly and objectively make a recommendation regarding their successors. There is no way that I can pass judgment upon V1 unless I can look them in the eye and test their steel (excuse the metal pun).

I look forward to them filling my mailbox soon!

:unsure:

Tsun,

Our opinion on this thread for a new Earth turtle 08 is either the same shape as V1 with different colors and design or a baby version like someone else stated. This would be so cool.

We love all yours coins so far, you have done a great job with your designs.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Improving on the original? Not possible :unsure:

My vote: Baby Earth Turtle (as well as 'normal' size), with maybe new design, same shape, different metals? I love the 'old' design though. New colours.

Having 5 glorious Rainforest Jewels makes me want more Earth Turtles. I love shiny (just in case anyone was in doubt) :unsure:

PLease make more Earth Turtles Tsun!

Perhaps a better, more detailed design...improving on the original?

Listen, let's call a spade a spade. You don't like me and you don't like my designs. You've made that well known via other means. Quite honestly I don't really care. This is just your sly way of taking a shot at me and the ET that you felt it necessary to 'rip on' after it came out. You go ahead and deny it but I call BS if you do.

I have my own style :unsure: So you can continue to do what you've always done, don't buy my designs. :unsure:

Listen, let's call a spade a spade. You don't like me and you don't like my designs. You've made that well known via other means. Quite honestly I don't really care. This is just your sly way of taking a shot at me and the ET that you felt it necessary to 'rip on' after it came out. You go ahead and deny it but I call BS if you do.

I have my own style :unsure: So you can continue to do what you've always done, don't buy my designs. :unsure:

Wow...okay...um...I'm sorry you think that. You couldn't be more wrong though. :lol:

Edited to stay on topic: You should do a school of little ones.

Edited by Arthur & Trillian

Why are you asking us? You are the one who comes out with these AWESOME designs that people are willing to sell their first born or spouses to get. I think you should have a drink of your favorite adult beverage, close your eyes, say the word turtle and mint the image that comes to your mind.

Just my $.02 :unsure:

I am happy to say that I became the proud owner of an Earth Turtle and TWO Rainforest Jewels this week (of course, I'll be eating Ramen Pride for a month, but it was worth it)! :unsure:

I vote for a baby turtle, same shape, different metals...

But anything you come up with will be beautiful I'm sure! I just hope I can get in on the ground floor so I don't have to auction off my first born dog for one! :unsure:

Wow...okay...um...I'm sorry you think that. You couldn't be more wrong though. :lol:

Edited to stay on topic: You should do a school of little ones.

Lots of people get chat transcripts you know, so don't change your story. Stick with it, bro

tsun,

I think I will need some samples of the original turtles before I can truly and objectively make a recommendation regarding their successors. There is no way that I can pass judgment upon V1 unless I can look them in the eye and test their steel (excuse the metal pun).

I look forward to them filling my mailbox soon!

:unsure:

not being a smartarse, either... i totally agree with this! :unsure::lol::):o

sadly, the original came out when my hubby was w/o a job.... so now it's sell body parts to get one. :P

whatever you decide, our family will be on the waiting list for one. :)

TSUN, how about a full size turtle and a baby turtle... holding hands. When you download waypoints to gps.. the parking coords are called "child" waypoints. Plus... it would symbolize "family caching" Just a thought.

I hope I can have the opportunity to get my 1st ET, the only way I see that happening is if you do a new one!

Oh... oh.... I know, I know! Wait! What was the question!?!

Blue... no red! Same shape different design.

v0.5 is a micro, I love micros! :unsure: Earth Turtles Micros... the children of the world

Little Miss Earth Turtles! :lol:

Sylvan Turtle

Misty Turtle

Reef Turtle

Brimstone Turtle

And the Purple Rain turtle... (in plaid) :unsure:

I gots some ideas...

Thanks for giving the community a voice and a choice. There are some coin designs that come out that just look the same over & over again - different week, same coin. Gets rather boring. Not so with your coins though. Always refreshing to look at again & again.

For this I love the idea of the mom (or dad) & child - a set of turtles - regular & micro. Same shape but different design. Let's keep it all in the family. :)

Your designs as always are great. We appreciate you & all you do!

Edited by GPX Navigators

How about a momma turtle and daddy turtle with twin babies ... but here is the twist... the momma and daddy turtle shells have a hing that opens up the shell and you find the twin on their backs? I also think you should put a T on the back of the shells to kinda give it a little signature? Just a thought.

How about a momma turtle and daddy turtle with twin babies ... but here is the twist... the momma and daddy turtle shells have a hinge that opens up the shell and you find the twin on their backs?

Cute idea but could get pricey. Maybe just one parent & child? :)

I also think you should put a T on the back of the shells to kinda give it a little signature? Just a thought.

The first ETs actually have a "T" and a Sun. So they are personals. :D

I love the idea of the baby turtles.. maybe do them in the same shape but different colors and designs on them as the parents.

Or maybe even a different design all together that's a baby turtle coming out of a broken shell that just hatched but that baby has some of the elements of the original turtles to tie them together. :)

Tsun,

Our opinion on this thread for a new Earth turtle 08 is either the same shape as V1 with different colors and design or a baby version like someone else stated. This would be so cool.

We love all yours coins so far, you have done a great job with your designs.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

The word AND :)

TSUN, how about a full size turtle and a baby turtle... holding hands. When you download waypoints to gps.. the parking coords are called "child" waypoints. Plus... it would symbolize "family caching" Just a thought.

I hope I can have the opportunity to get my 1st ET, the only way I see that happening is if you do a new one!

Thanks for giving the community a voice and a choice. There are some coin designs that come out that just look the same over & over again - different week, same coin. Gets rather boring. Not so with your coins though. Always refreshing to look at again & again.

For this I love the idea of the mom (or dad) & child - a set of turtles - regular & micro. Same shape but different design. Let's keep it all in the family. :D

Your designs as always are great. We appreciate you & all you do!

I was kind of thinking the same thing, an adult turtle in all it's vibrant colors, and a baby turtle off to the side a bit (imagine the turtle as a clock with the head being 12, the tail being 6, and the baby at 4 or 8) in complementary colors, maybe just a little bit of the feet or shell under the adult shell so that they are one peice and implying the adult looking after or protecting the child?

A set of ET micros would be cool, though! Make a set of 3 or 4, maybe not exactly the same, but close enough to see that they are a "part" of the originals... same with the RFJ's... maybe a set of micros with just the little jeweled sapito? :D

Naomi... loving your designs and wishing she had more! :)

Naomi B)