Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

I only started caching in October 2007 and was immediately drawn to geocoins, my prized coin is an Artist LE Earth Turtle which I paid over $100 for on Ebay, it's beautiful and gives me more pleasure than any piece of jewellery.

I would love to see a similar but different version but would buy one of each whatever. I would also love the opportunity to buy a pin of the original, I had one on my camera strap and let my daughter wear it one day, she lost it and I haven't been able to locate another.

I have to say, though, I'm sure you'll come up with something great - with or without our 'help' :huh:

'Help' = Lol :( Just wanted some thoughts on shape, have the design pretty much done. Now to start the drawing :( Sorry, Escher isn't really my style :( I could have swore UOTrackers was working on something 'Escheresque' awhile back though (lizards?)

Be glad you aren't driving through Montana right now, we got a nice blizzard with some serious winds. Poor little Tristin got lost in a snow drift on the way to the wood pile :)

Ok folks, thanks for the opinions, looks like a new shape it shall be, now to choose one of the 3 I already have drawn up :)

I need some more help. I am looking for the word children in different languages. I prefer that those who give answers, KNOW the language they are giving the answer for. If you have both a feminine and masculine form of the word 'children', please give me the word that includes both boys and girls, most of the time that would be the masculine form.

I can't guaranteee your language for the word children will show up but I'll fit what I can.

Thanks for the help :unsure:

Can someone from Hawaii confirm 'keiki' for me?

tsun

I need some more help. I am looking for the word children in different languages. I prefer that those who give answers, KNOW the language they are giving the answer for. If you have both a feminine and masculine form of the word 'children', please give me the word that includes both boys and girls, most of the time that would be the masculine form.

I can't guaranteee your language for the word children will show up but I'll fit what I can.

Thanks for the help :unsure:

Can someone from Hawaii confirm 'keiki' for me?

tsun

Spanish

ninos with a tilda (~) over the 2nd n - dont know how to type that

Kinder (in meiner Muttersprache - Deutsch)

Children (in my native language - German)

edit: something went wrong with that ""

Edited by OshnDoc

Be glad you aren't driving through Montana right now, we got a nice blizzard with some serious winds. Poor little Tristin got lost in a snow drift on the way to the wood pile :drama:

:drama: I bet that was a sight! I seemed to miss the snow while I was in the area. I always hit town just after or left just before it got hairy. Now I'm in Maryland where it's all cold rain. Bleh, I'd rather have snow :drama:

Yes "keiki" is correct. :drama: (Course I'm not from Hawaii, just live here.) And around here the turtle are honu....in case you might like to make a sea turtle sometime.

I was just about to confirm keiki but I see it's been confirmed already. And keiki is both singular and plural. Aloha!

It's done :( I finished the drawing tonight, now to decide if I want to subject myself to the whole minting/shipping process now or after GW6 :(

Any news?

What you missed the reservations? :o

Nope. I got mine in. Can't wait!!

:D:(:)

WHAT :D ? ! ?

Joke days . . . RIGHT :D ?

Edited by fairyhoney