GeoTags V1 - Personal Geocoins, Goal:

AtwellFamily

So, today's the deadline.... what comes next?

I'm sure that people will want to know when they will have Mint-artwork to review for the 2nd batch of artwork submitted by today. Mike, do you have an estimate for this?

And then production begins on all designs! Too Cool!

So, today's the deadline.... what comes next?

I'm sure that people will want to know when they will have Mint-artwork to review for the 2nd batch of artwork submitted by today. Mike, do you have an estimate for this?

And then production begins on all designs! Too Cool!

Email issue is persistant. I have been able to access my email 5-10mins every few days. No resolution in sight right now. Provided I can get all the emails I would hope to do the following:

Finalize all artwork by April 15.

Send out invoices and have payment by April 22.

Production complete mid May with delivery to end customer shortly there after.

I would be much further along if I had email access over the past few weeks.

Please post here if you would like your geotags before GW5, I will try and move those orders up in the front.

I will keep peple posted as too the time frame. When invoice go out you will have 1 week to respond with payment I don't want to hold entire process up because of one person.

Sorry for the delay, I am trying to figure out how to get my email. :lol:

Edited by Atwell Family

I am posting this, hoping Tasia will see it. I can't find her email address and I am leaving very early in the morning for a short Family Vacation. I wont be home till Monday and I don't want her to miss out on this project. Hopefully if it is not quite what she wants someone will be able to take care of it. I'm sorry Tasia, we keep missing each other online!

tasia02.jpgtasia02sm.jpg

Edited by UOTrackers

Samples are in:

<snip>

edited for: picture looks fuzzy because I sized the pictures poorly.

Whew. Glad to know that it's a digital compression thing. :lol:

I usually read most forums threads that I care about through the emails that get sent when someone posts, so I don't get 'edits' to the messages later on....

I have redirected my email for now.

I can send you a Gmail invite if you want.... I haven't had trouble with Gmail in many many months.

GMail is on one of the SPAM blacklists at the moment, but otherwise GMail rules!! And you don't need to be invited anymore either. :lol:

I am posting this, hoping Tasia will see it. I can't find her email address and I am leaving very early in the morning for a short Family Vacation. I wont be home till Monday and I don't want her to miss out on this project. Hopefully if it is not quite what she wants someone will be able to take care of it. I'm sorry Tasia, we keep missing each other online!

tasia02.jpgtasia02sm.jpg

it works!! - just noticed, the capital t... can the mint change that to lowercase?

Edited by ~tasia~

I was able to get all the artwork from my email. I will be putting a third batch together to sent to mint. Tomorrow or the next day I will be getting back to the first two batch with artwork from mint, including changes the mint made to batch one as requested.

Talk about a monter of a project.

68 designs

4405 geotags

Well if I nkow this would happen I think I would have....I don't know....not started. It has been a real joy and I can't wait to see the completed projects.

Will be updating site tomorrow first thing to stop orders for now. Will find a better way to post art as well.

Greets all. Well want to thank The Atwell family For loss of presence of Mike being with family from time given to this project for all of us in this community :D And to Mike himself for time concept born and overwhelming success with this project :laughing: wanted or not :)

Also have thanks go out to wsgaskins "Scott" That helped me with last minute art work !! Well alot more then that :) Can't thank you enough !!

My Art is in, and I leave you with a teaser photo until my tag is complete. :) With the exception of the very few that have seen it, Good at keeping secrets :)

Enjoy !! Glenn

Teaser.jpg

Edited by glennk721

Greets all. Well want to thank The Atwell family For loss of presence of Mike being with family from time given to this project for all of us in this community :) And to Mike himself for time concept born and overwhelming success with this project B) wanted or not :)

Also have thanks go out to wsgaskins "Scott" That helped me with last minute art work !! Well alot more then that :) Can't thank you enough !!

My Art is in, and I leave you with a teaser photo until my tag is complete. :) With the exception of the very few that have seen it, Good at keeping secrets :anicute:

Enjoy !! Glenn

Teaser.jpg

Hmmmm, wonder what the design could be........lol :D

If it'll be cutting it close for tags to be done by GW5 then I'm concerned that they'd ship to Canada in time (since it can take an extra week). If there would be a way to have pickup at GW5 then I wouldn't have to worry. Is there anyone near Atwell Family going to the event and Friday coin swap that owns a Brinks truck and could do a coin delivery? :)

I think if we wanted a GW5 pick-up option it's something those of us going would have to organize. Mike has enough on his plate with being the middle-man with the mint for so many designs.

Edited by islander1988

I think if we wanted a GW5 pick-up option it's something those of us going would have to organize. Mike has enough on his plate with being the middle-man with the mint for so many designs.

Well, I offered to handle GeoTag GW5 deliveries, because I happen to live about 10 miles from the GW5 site, and, additionally, I will be a volunteer at the event, being that I'm a card carrying member of the NCGO and all that.

I see that it may speed up international deliveries since there would be no customs forms or delays to deal with, but for US addresses, I don't see how they would get to me (in Durham, NC) any faster than they could get to anywhere else in the US. But if the shipments are really cutting it close to GW5 and people are leaving early for the event, then I still post up my offer here.

I will leave it to you to coordinate with Mike Atwell to have your particular order shipped to my address in Durham, NC instead of being shipped to your home address. If you pay with PayPal, though, then their system would only provide you with their 'guarantees' (what ever they are) if the order is shipped to your verified home address. So again, it is up to you.

Of course, if the Atwell Family is planning on coming to GW5 (I have no idea...), then I offer to Mike that he can make a UPS package shipment of several boxes of GeoTags to my address and I'll coordinate with him to pick them up once he gets to Raleigh. Then he would be the one to distribute your GeoTags to you at the event.

Have I covered every possible angle here? :)

Wow, you never know how much you depend on email until you don't have it for a week or so. I have approval on over half the total geotags. A few changes on about 6. Things are going much better now that I have access to my email again. Mint closed for Easter and a couple days of vacation. Should hear back on a few things next week.

I will work with Scott to ship a box or boxes to him for GW5.

Thanks for everyone's support and kindness in this project and the time it has taken to put together.

Mike

Appears all email issues are behind me.

I have heard back from most regarding current mint artwork.

Change request will be sent Sunday night.

Group 3 of Artwork will be sent Sunday night as well.

I should be invoicing first group withing the week. I have decided to proceed with approved artwork once I hear back from the mint on a few items. The additional cost to split the group is minimal and I will cover it.

I will keep you informed of the progress.

Mike

I know the geotags are not delivered with a metal collar(is this the correct word?) but can you buy them somewhere on the net? i want to attach one to every one of my geotags.

If you are talking about a bead chain like with the TB's then just search for that "bead chain". I have also bought them at hobby lobby.

Hi all have loved reading through the threads the artwork is mega! Unable to order at present! BUT thought I'd add a footnote for all those ordering from the UK to

REMEMBER our customs and excise folk may charge for import of these items

"For purchases bought by yourself with a value over £18 you may have to pay duty depending on the product; it may also be liable to VAT. Under that amount you will not be liable."

check out HandM Customs at

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalW...tyType=document

It may make a difference to your final coin pricing!

Best wishes

minxyy and the Durotriges