GeoTags V1 - Personal Geocoins, Goal:

AtwellFamily

We are changing name this week to better fit our team. New name won't post yet so using old one.

New name will be T"n"T. This artwork was made possible by sssooocool. Wonderful job and very helpful. Thanks again for your help. What do you all think?TnT-31-1.jpg

OK name change done all new posts now to get numbers up so people will talk to us.

Any thoughts or ideas for the new guys?

Edited by T"n"T

We are changing name this week to better fit our team. New name won't post yet so using old one.

New name will be T"n"T. This artwork was made possible by sssooocool. Wonderful job and very helpful. Thanks again for your help. What do you all think?TnT-31-1.jpg

OK name change done all new posts now to get numbers up so people will talk to us.

It's different, I wonder what it would look like if both objects were smaller and complete. Just my thoughts. Maybe some background as to why the half image?

It's different, I wonder what it would look like if both objects were smaller and complete. Just my thoughts. Maybe some background as to why the half image?

Ok a little background for those that don't knowus. We are a husband wife caching team. His "thing" is Dragons and I do the dragonflies. so in keeping with the half of everything idea well you can get the idea.

Ok, which do y'all think looks better:

Green:

<SNIP>

Or

Blue:

<SNIP>

Or perhaps I could have the green one with the silver 'Tag and the blue with the brass 'Tag. Or vicie versie.

Can I do that? Different color enamels for the different metal finishes?

CF30

The blue looks really nice with the nickel. I bet the green would look good with the brass. If you can I would do that.....if not I would go with blue. It makes the tag look stunning. :P

Green:

<SNIP>

Or

Blue:

<SNIP>

Or perhaps I could have the green one with the silver 'Tag and the blue with the brass 'Tag. Or vicie versie.

CF30

The blue looks really nice with the nickel. I bet the green would look good with the brass. If you can I would do that.....if not I would go with blue. It makes the tag look stunning. :P

I like them both! :D

But I do believe that you still need to get a final answer about the availability of translucent enamels. I also agree that a translucent blue enamel would look fabulous here.

I turned in artwork but it's with the "other" design...not sure how hard/easy it is to modify it...if it's not possilble it's ok, although it's a simple design. I also don't have the colors and such listed, but again, it's basically gray and black...anyway, I'll just wait to hear back. Good project everyone!

When does the first batch of approved artwork go to the minter? I am so excited and nervous about this project.

All tags will be minted at the same time. They will go into production mid April and will be complete in early May. Sorry for the wait but the size of the group and the way the order needs to be presented as one dictates the timeline.

So we should have them in hand by GW5? :laughing:

Mike or anyone: :smile:

Is is it necessary to go through the PMS chart for submission of design?

I was thinking of submitting this design "Tracking Caches"

Do I just send the jpg with my order?

Project4a.jpg

Any advice please.... this is my first effort at design :huh:

Is this design possible on the small geotag?

Is there anything I need to do to finalize this design or do the minters take care of that?

Thanks for any help :(

Thank to everyone who has had me do their Tag art, it's been a blast. Sorry that I am not always the most timely, Bella always comes first. I'll be finishing up one more I think tonight, and will have some time tomorrow evening, but then I will be in another busy week, and wont be on much, so no more tags I'm afraid. I look forward to seeing everyones finished products!

Well, I did ask here and also e-mailed Atwell Family thru their profile. but haven't yet received an answer. He said that his e-mail service is acting up but hopefully he will reply soon. I want to submit my designs tonight or tomorrow. Nothing like getting it all done in the last minute!

CF30

emila working but out of town until Wednesdau with limited internet. I will update everyong on Wednesday.

Cool design, tough choice. I'm thinking "B"

Yea, me too. Oh, by the way, What does the center lettering mean?

ooOOOOooohhh I MUST have one of these!!! LOVE them both! Either one is incredibly elegant. But... if my arm were twisted - really hard - I'd have to go with.............B. AAArrrrrgggghhh! That was a hard decision!

CF30

Thanks for the input! I guess I'll go with B :(

geotagprot10.jpg

Oh BTW, in answer to your question fairyhoney, 12212012 represents the date, December 21, 2012, which is the end of the ancient Mayan Long Count calendar. More here

Green:

cf30-tengwar-strider-pms356_green50.gif

Or

Blue:

cf30-tengwar-strider-reflexblue_sil.gif

CF30

I like the green alot!!!

Mike or anyone: :laughing:

Is is it necessary to go through the PMS chart for submission of design?

I was thinking of submitting this design "Tracking Caches"

Do I just send the jpg with my order?

Project4a.jpg

Any advice please.... this is my first effort at design :rolleyes:

Is this design possible on the small geotag?

Is there anything I need to do to finalize this design or do the minters take care of that?

Thanks for any help :laughing:

You will need a bit more defined colors for the artwork.

I have been and still am out of town. Email up and down but I should be able to get to some tomorrow and the rest on Wednesday. Please have all artwork and online orders completed April 4th.

post issues in forum or PM

to fix date

Edited by Atwell Family

I have been and still am out of town. Email up and down but I should be able to get to some tomorrow and the rest on Wednesday. Please have all artwork and online orders completed tonight.

Tonight... I thought there was another day or so to go!?

PANICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccc

I have been and still am out of town. Email up and down but I should be able to get to some tomorrow and the rest on Wednesday. Please have all artwork and online orders completed tonight.

You are right..to much travel....day all mixed up. April 4th the art is due. sorry.

You are right..to much travel....day all mixed up. April 4th the art is due. sorry.

PHEW... I can breath again. :laughing:

PHEW... I can breath again. :laughing:

I'd say April fools but that isn't the right day either oh well :laughing:

You are right.. April 4th the art is due.

PHEW... I can breath again. :ph34r:

That makes two (well, three) of us! :ph34r: I was panicking a little as I was reading down the thread. Haven't been in in a few days, and had to catch up.

... the artwork is great, Jen and Jamie are doing most of it and they have both done a wonderful job.

This is very true! Looked over the artwork page, and there are some outstanding designs there. We just got our artwork back from Jamie and she did a wonderful job with my idea. Thank you! I can't seem to get this page to display the artwork, but here's the link:

http://www.madhattersneverland.com/pez/wra...haosmanor/1.htm

Sharon is a real beach-nut, and I'm a star-gazer, so this design combines the two.

Our order is in. Thanks again, Atwell Family, for seeing this through :D

I have a design I want to use but can't seem to get it to fit properly on template.... any suggestions?

What program are you using to do your artwork? If you are using photoshop, you can shrink your artwork to fit within the template frame.

I am using photoshop... I guess the problem is trying to put a rectangular peg in a round hole so to speak...photoshop is not a strong point for me... designed this with bryce & poser

I have a design I want to use but can't seem to get it to fit properly on template.... any suggestions?

What program are you using to do your artwork? If you are using photoshop, you can shrink your artwork to fit within the template frame.

I am using photoshop... I guess the problem is trying to put a rectangular peg in a round hole so to speak...photoshop is not a strong point for me... designed this with bryce & poser

Glad you were able to find a program to use for your design. In Photoshop, you can go to the "Edit", "Transform" and then scale down your artwork.