Dorkfish Geocoin Sale

dorkfish

UPDATE - YOU CAN SEND YOUR ORDER REQUESTS NOW.

I must have worded this strangely because I've received over 100 emails requesting coins. So if you were waiting to buy this coin, go ahead & send your request now. I will be upping the sale to 350 coins in case people are waiting until tomorrow to email me. Thanks :P

I have the dorkfish geocoins in my possession and will be selling 250 of the polished nickel this Thursday, 3/2, at 10am mountain time. I made 675 of the polished nickel and 74 of the black nickel. These coins are 1.5 inches in diameter and have lots of nice colors on them. I will be selling more of the polished nickel at a later time, probably in a week or two. I am hoping to trade the black nickel coins for coins on my seeking list.

These coins turned out really cute. The color of the water has glitter in it and the kick me sign glows in the dark. This coin also has it's own icon on gc.com. You can see the icon by viewing the geocoin under my profile. 9649c577-94bf-41bc-aa5d-61ae64f10b57.jpg

For individuals living within the USA the cost of the coins will be $7.25 plus $1.50 shipping with .50 cents shipping for each additional coin. For people living in Canada shipping will be $2.00 plus .50 cents for each additional coin. And for people living outside the USA & Canada shipping will be $2.50 plus .50 cents for each additional coin.

If you would like to purchase one or more of these coins (there's no limit) please send the following information to my geocaching address:

Caching name:

Number of coins purchasing:

Shipping address:

Method of payment (paypal, money order, personal check):

If paypal, paypal ID:

I will send out invoices as soon as I start receiving emails. And I will ship the coins as soon as I receive payment. I think that about covers it.

Edited by dorkfish

UPDATE - YOU CAN SEND YOUR ORDER REQUESTS NOW.

I must have worded this strangely because I've received over 100 emails requesting coins. So if you were waiting to buy this coin, go ahead & send your request now. I will be upping the sale to 350 coins in case people are waiting until tomorrow to email me. Thanks :rolleyes:

Just noticed your update. Honestly when I first read your post I was wondering if you were taking orders or not. It said the sale was on 3/2, but then it said send this info. And that you would be sending invoices once you started receiving emails.

So I followed everyone else in ordering...lol. B) Didn't want to chance missing this coin. :anibad: