Best Place To Buy Bubble Mailers?

Evil Chicken

I know that not long ago, someone had posted a link to a site that sold bubble mailers fairly reasonably.

Can anyone direct me to that thread or link or have suggestions (besides e$%^) for places that carry low priced bubble mailers?

Thanks!

Edit: clarity

Edited by Evil Chicken

You know...I get mine from from that OD place and the S place. They are not that expensive...plus you get to see what you are buying before you pay. Some of those really cheap mailers are not worth the breath it takes to name them........they will fail. I figure that 35 to 40 cents each is not too much to spend if you want to make sure your package gets delivered intact.

I second that for Mailers and More. I just placed my second order with them. The mailers are well made, you can get 50 at a time instead of 500 and including shipping they are still about 10 cents apiece.

When I added it up, it seemed more like 0.22 each. Maybe I was looking at something different.

--Marky

Can we please add this thread to the "Newcomer's Guide To Coin Collecting. " that is pinned at the top of the page. This is some very helpful infomation that keeps getting lost in the numerous pages of threads.

Does anyone know the time frame for getting the "search" option up and running??

I second that for Mailers and More. I just placed my second order with them. The mailers are well made, you can get 50 at a time instead of 500 and including shipping they are still about 10 cents apiece.

When I added it up, it seemed more like 0.22 each. Maybe I was looking at something different.

--Marky

I just checked Mailers and More and I think Marky's right.

$4.49 for a pack of 50 (4x8")

$6.50 shipping !!

That's about 22 cents each....

I've ben going to Sams. Maybe not the cheapest but quick. $4.58 with Tax for 25 or about .19 each.

Team Sand Dollar

That's a sweet price, considering you don't have to wait for them and the quantity is small. The cheap price at altusmarket in the link above for #0 mailers is for an order of 200, includes free shipping and comes out to 15.25 cents each. Are there any places cheaper? You could always go in with someone else local and split a big order.

--Marky

we went to www.mailersandmore.com and have been happy with them. 

the min mailers work good when shipping one two coins but we use the 4x8 size for larger orders.  Also if you are shipping international make sure you get 4x8 size or bigger given you will need room for the customs form

I ship exactly like sunshine gang. and use these mailers from www.mailersandmore.com

larger ones for out of country for Customs label.

My order came in the mail within 4 days.

I bought 150 for = $11.97

3 boxes shipped = $12.00

Total = $23.97

that comes to 16 cents each.

First time ordering? they send you a coupon for your next order cheaper.

Edited by Team CoyChev
we went to www.mailersandmore.com and have been happy with them. 

the min mailers work good when shipping one two coins but we use the 4x8 size for larger orders.  Also if you are shipping international make sure you get 4x8 size or bigger given you will need room for the customs form

I ship exactly like sunshine gang. and use these mailers from www.mailersandmore.com

larger ones for out of country for Customs label.

My order came in the mail within 4 days.

A 300 pack of bubble mailers at altus market is only $31.50 (10.5 cents each) and thats with free shipping. That's less than half price of the 4x8 at Mailers and More (22 cents each). Not sure why everyone goes with twice the price. Just because you can order in smaller quantities?

--Marky

Edited by Marky

I bought 150 for = $11.97

3 boxes shipped = $12.00

Total = $23.97

that comes to 16 cents each.

For $7.53 more you could have had 300 instead of 150. :D Okay, I think I've said enough on this subject. :rolleyes: Can everyone tell I like playing with numbers?

--Marky

You're right, My head is a little clouded because I have been sick. I get the mini mailers for 3.99 plus 6.00 shipping which is .20 ea. Still better then the .45 ea I was paing at Wal mart.

Mailers and more used to be the cheapest, but the recently raised their shipping rates. I'm a little miffed right now because I ordered some on e*** and requested an invoice because I was down to my last ten and the mailers and more prices had gone up, I still don't have the invoice so I can't pay yet. I need more envelopes to ship some incoming trade coins and my personals will be here in a few weeks. I guess I migh thive to bite the bullet and buy some at a local store til my e*** ones get here. grrrr.............

I seem to remember my price at this site was lower than anything I read earlier in this thread.

FYI: They're out of business :(

I usually bought from Mailers and more because I could buy in 100 and 50 lots. I went to place an order this morning and their website said they are no longer in business. So I had to call ULINE and buy a whole case, sigh.

I've purchased from auction before, but I like the white Jiffy mailers since the sharpie markers don't bleed on them and they seem a bit thicker/tougher paper. So they're a little more.

The case should arrive today and it was $80 and change for 500 #000 size delivered. That's roughly 16 cents each. I was paying about 20 cents each from mailers and more buying in 150 quantity at a time.