Grand Canyon Geocoin Announcement!

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Okay here is the web site for the new Grand Canyon coin. It has been open for preorders to purchasers of other coins I have produced. The total minting will be 900 and about 800 have been spoken for.

http://www.geocoin.byethost5.com/index_files/page0003.htm

Follow the directions here for preorder.

If you have purchased other coins: San Francisco / Yosemite when you preorder please make a note of that and the paypal e-mail address you used for that purchase.

Note to those who have already preordered: The most current artwork is posted (minor changes only) and the metals have been changed to copper and Nickel.

Thanks

Southbayday

Okay . . . . I am going to close this thread and let it drift on into oblivion. There are way more requests than there will be coins. Any new requests will go on a third tier waitlist, which probably means, next coin = being on priority preorder list.

I will try to get preorder lists posted tomorrow.

Thanks for all the interest.

Southbayday.

I got charged no shipping cause it's built into the coin price for the US shipment using my priority code. I think there is a glitch where instead of adding $3.50 per order for international, it's adding it per coin.

Steve, When are Yosemete coins being shipped out. I really don't like paying for another one until the prior one is delivered.

Edited by AtlantaGal
OK, I just tried to order my allotment of 4 coins but the system charges me $ 14.00 for shipping of 4 coins to Germany?!?!

I have the same problem: shipping costs to Germany 17,50$ for 5 coins. I think the system add 3,50$ for each coin.

Could you please fix the bug?

Me too....$10,50 USD international shipping for 3 coins! :laughing:

Please can somebody give a statement about this?

OK, I just tried to order my allotment of 4 coins but the system charges me $ 14.00 for shipping of 4 coins to Germany?!?!

I have the same problem: shipping costs to Germany 17,50$ for 5 coins. I think the system add 3,50$ for each coin.

I have tried it again. Now are the shipping costs 24,50$. :(:tired::(:blink::):(

I have tried it again. Now are the shipping costs 24,50$. :):blink::):(B):(

Hey, now it works fine. Just paid for 5 and some pins. Thanks! :(:tired:

I ordered some of the coins due to being on the pre-order list, I will not be happy if they are selling the coins for that much. I really believe it gives a black eye to the geocoin community to try and sell a coin for that price. I hope it is more of a deterrent at this point.

Edited by LadeBear68
I ordered some of the coins due to being on the pre-order list, I will not be happy if they are selling the coins for that much. I really believe it gives a black eye to the geocoin community to try and sell a coin for that price. I hope it is more of a deterrent at this point.

Did you not receive a special code to put down on the invoice. Those who were on the pre-order list received an e-mail with a special code to put in before paying to bring the coins down to regular price.

It is only a deterrrent! I had one guy start to order and told him that he shouldn't. Worst case basis there will be some on e-bay that will sell for less. But unless I priced them that high . . . . it could have happened. So . . . none so far.

Someone did purchase a few pins for the high price, but they meant to purchase coins, so we fixed it.

:P