Cat Geocoin Coming Soon

Fundamental

OK, so no one caches with a cat. But how many of you have cats that 'help' you log your finds at the end of the day? I have one keeping the printer from escaping, one trying to 'hatch' the mouse, one on my lap, and one chasing the pointer across the screen! They are much more involved with our caching than the dog that gets to go every once in awhile. Not to mention sleeping in the caching bag with all the swag! Wouldn't want those TB's to get cold, now.

Yup. I'm in for a couple!

Edited by maggieszoo
Polished Nickel 9$

Gold 11$

Black Nickel 14€

Why the different prices? Doesn't each of those finishes cost the same? I could understand if they were more expensive finishes, like antique gold, or two tone. If these actually cost you different amounts, then I'd seriously look into a different minter. If not, then assuming you are near breaking even on the Polished Nickel (but at $9, I seriously doubt that), that means you will make about $900 profit just on the gold and black nickel versions. I think the design is cool, and I love the glow in the dark eyes. I guess I'll find out how addicted I am when tomorrow rolls around. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them all, even at these prices.

--Marky

There will be three different versions of this coin:

Polished Nickel 9$

Gold (limited edition 200) 11$ max five per person

Black Nickel (limited edition 100) 14$ max two per person

I will post the shipping costs later. More information later.

Great news for our American cachers/collectors. Thanks to Cornerstone4 the prices are now 1$ lower and shippind and handling is 1,5$ for one coin and ever second coin is going to be 0,5$ more. I'm happy this worked out :)

Polished Nickel 9$

Gold 11$

Black Nickel 14€

Shipping for 3 coins to states 2,5$

Total 36,5$

So should the prices be $8, $10 & $13 if they were lowered a $1 each??

I am not complaining just trying to see how many I can fit in my post Christmas budget.... ;)

so if 10am eastern it will be 7am pacific time? just wanna make sure..with all the daylights saving time and stuff...qat/debra

That's 6:00 a.m. AST, and I'm still on vacation ;).

Could be worse...Mauison is on Maui and that's 5:00 a.m. for him :). It's 1:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 29, for the cachers Down Under in Australia if my math is correct. This worldwide business gets confusing :D.

I don't believe there is any place in the Northern hemisphere still under Daylight Savings which went off in late October. I have NO idea if the Southern Hemisphere participates in that goofy routine.

So is he going to post a link in this thread or start a new thread? Does anybody know?

OMG, I love your New Year's avacado!!!! That's great!!! ;)

Thank you AG!

I figured he would either edit his OP to include a link or start a new thread. I was hoping that he would let us know which to look for. I would prefer the new thread too.

Edited by Blind Avocado
Polished Nickel 9$

Gold 11$

Black Nickel 14€

Why the different prices? Doesn't each of those finishes cost the same? I could understand if they were more expensive finishes, like antique gold, or two tone.

OK, to be truly honest you are absolutelly right. The is not really difference how much these LE coins will cost me. I will make some money by selling those.

Here is the reasons:

1. I just found out that I'm gonna lose my job by end of this month. My wife is not working at the moment because she is taking care of our 3,5 month year baby boy at home. I made the LE coins to cost a little more to keep us all in food and happy. I already got new job but this will our janyary "paycheck".

2. The higher prices also makes more people to have opportunity to have the coins.

3. The higher prices (with limited edition)raises the wantability (I have no idea if there is even such a word) of the LE coins and makes them more wanted to coin collections.

I hope you people can understand. If you find these coins too expensive I hope you can arrange trade with someone.

EDIT: I will also donate some money to organisation who takes care for abonded cats.

Edited by Fundamental and Venlis