Eu Geocoins

The coins are here in the UK, and look BRILLIANT, even though I do say so myself. I saw about 10 other geocoins when I was in Texas last week and the EU one is by far the best.

I will begin shipping on Monday to everyone who bought and paid for coins.

Anyone who hasn't paid yet, should do so now, or you will not get your order.

Alex.

We're waiting anxiously across the pond... have you mailed the ones to Canada yet? I keep checking the post, but nothing so far. I grew up near 'Centrality' so these coins are near and dear to me. I haven't been back home to Scotland for 5 years; when I make it back next time, I'll be geocaching! My heart's in the Highlands...

We're waiting anxiously across the pond... have you mailed the ones to Canada yet? I keep checking the post, but nothing so far. I grew up near 'Centrality' so these coins are near and dear to me. I haven't been back home to Scotland for 5 years; when I make it back next time, I'll be geocaching! My heart's in the Highlands...

I think the USPS is delivering the coins to Canada on foot. They were all mailed on Friday 14th October in Georgetown, Texas.

At least one Canadian order arrived today though. So there is hope. :laughing:

Alex.

Just activated mine- thanks. There was a nice icon when these were first mooted rather than the US geocoin icon which is now on my stats page- was the EU icon not possible?

Email Groundspeak. I'm fed up with asking them about it and fed up of being promised that it will be fixed. You will get the new icon eventually, but at the moment I have no idea when.

alex. :laughing::laughing:

I have set one up as a Virtual if anyone wishes tp log it it can be found here  Moote's Virtual EU Geocoin

Thanks Milton, I've logged it!

My EU coin is staying in my pocket too, but to get the number and log it, you have to go caching in mainland Europe and let me know. Once you have the number, you can place it in one of the foreign caches you went to and I'll then grab it back. Trips taken before today don't count.

Edited by Stuey
I think the USPS is delivering the coins to Canada on foot. 

At least one Canadian order arrived today though.  So there is hope.  :D

Alex.

I wonder if they are using 'follow road' or 'off road' :D let's hope it's off-road and up high! :lol:

I put a note on my door for the postman to leave any parcels on the step (if we're not home they return them to the post office and make us drive there to get them) :blink: The UK has such wonderful postal service compared to Canada's... sigh.

I put a note on my door for the postman to leave any parcels on the step (if we're not home they return them to the post office and make us drive there to get them) :) The UK has such wonderful postal service compared to Canada's... sigh.

Yep...... The Post Office here do that as well :)

I always have to go to the 'Callers Office' to collect anything that too big to get mashed through the letter box.