Pyoung1s Hit's 900 !!

Deego

Many thanks everyone! As for a 1000th cache event that could prove difficult to predict as I could be anywhere, no I don't preplan these milestones, they just happen! As for an event in daylight, I don't think my manager, Prince of Darkness, will approve of that!

Special thanks to Team Maddie UK for their excellent Zodiac Series, 50% of which I knocked out in the dark! Completed the lot, along with about a dozen other caches and a further dozen trigs in 24 hours! Didn't know I'd reached 900 until after Josie's Cache, pulled into Gledrid services for a break and counted up! Just as well as I was beaten back by the weather after that! Parked up for the night in the hills on the Welsh border only to experience worse conditions the next morning, the ground white with hailstones! Had no arctic survival gear with me so sensibly called it off and headed home!

Taking a break next weekend, got to catch up with some admin! Kicking off again at SGDO over weekend 26/27! 1000 by Easter? But that's only 4 weeks away! Shouldn't be a problem!!

I'd thought about that Sally as it would be quite an occasion and for me to share with my good friends attending! However, four caching weekends until the Easter holiday @ my current rate of 25 caches a week I think the big one's going to happen sooner! And, then there's Easter itself, four days of caching!

I'd thought about that Sally as it would be quite an occasion and for me to share with my good friends attending! However, four caching weekends until the Easter holiday @ my current rate of 25 caches a week I think the big one's going to happen sooner! And, then there's Easter itself, four days of caching!

Well, you will just have to slow down then! Do something else for a change - relax perhaps? :lostsignal::D

Well, you will just have to slow down then! Do something else for a change - relax perhaps? :D:D

As if that will happen :D :D :lostsignal:

Many thanks Sally, I'll have a look at those in the morning and see if I'll have time to fit into what will be a rather flying visit!

Hi The Ollies, I've a simple plan if I run out of caches... get Prince of Darkness to start placing some!

HH, Isle of Wight in March, Isle of Bute in April, Isle of Man.... May..be a possibility!