My Cache Page

Nice. Looks good.

Only complaint (if you can call it that) - the Quick View page and the Geocache page are nearly identical. Each has a few links that aren't on the other. I'd rather see them combined into one page.

And I'm on a broadband connection, so it doesn't bother me that the full text for 15 logs shows up. But dial-up members may not feel the same. Personally, I'd rather just have the log info without the actual log text. As long as their are links to get to the log, that's fine with me.

On the yea! side - we can now see which entries in our watchlist have been archived! Very nice. This will make cleaning up the watchlist much easier.

Its different thats for sure, I do miss the complete list of my caches which was handy when I went to them to look up something. Now how do I see what my archived caches are or were.

OOPS - I found them, now to get used to the page. It seems much more concise and focused.

Thanks, it must of been the green beer they had yesterday to come up with this new idea.

Edited by Tahosa and Sons

:lol::blink::bad: I don't like IT. NOT ONE OUNCE!!

FURTHER MORE I DON'T LIKE NOT HAVEING CHOICES. I WANT MY CACHE PAGE BACK NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT COOL AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT REST!! EITHER THAT OR I'LL HAVE TO QUIT. AND OH MY GOD I DON'T WANT THAT . BUT THAT IS HOW MUCH I DON'T LIKE THE NEW MY CACHE PAGE. IT SUCKS! sorry is sucks is not an oppriate word. but it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sucks!

It's fine to use this topic for high-fives, kudos, celebrating and (in the case of the immediately preceding log), wrestling with deep seated issues about change management.

But, if you have a specific suggestion for improving the new design of "My Cache Page," or if you need to report a bug, please post over in This Topic in the Geocaching.com Forum so that Jeremy will be sure to see it.

Thanks!

OK, somebody has to say it…

The calendar is nice, the “My Inventory” is useful and the “Report a new cache” is a good feature.

But why post the complete text of all of my logs? That’s such a waste, I know what I said.

I would much rather have the title bars for each of “My Geocacheing Logs”, “My Watchlist”, “My Benchmark” and “My Travel Bugs” all on a single page linked to the details if I chose to view them.

:blink: yes their is a link to the old page. The new on is way to messy looking.

i don't need to look at all the logs i have writen (so stupid) If their are some usefull things i wont find them cause I cant stand the way it looks with all that stuff up their. I have a caclender on my wall and on my homepage( what a bad idea)

OK, somebody has to say it…

The calendar is nice, the “My Inventory” is useful and the “Report a new cache” is a good feature.

But why post the complete text of all of my logs? That’s such a waste, I know what I said.

I would much rather have the title bars for each of “My Geocacheing Logs”, “My Watchlist”, “My Benchmark” and “My Travel Bugs” all on a single page linked to the details if I chose to view them.

Ah... nevermind. I just found the best feature on the new page.

"The old "my cache page" can be found here."

Thanks!!

Ah... nevermind. I just found the best feature on the new page.

"The old "my cache page" can be found here."

Thanks!!

Hahah...

It's alright overall. I'm glad we can finally search for a members, without having to run thru cache logs.

The instant email is VERY cool.

I must be stupid but WHERE IS A LIST OF MY PLACED CACHES?

I must be stupid but WHERE IS A LIST OF MY PLACED CACHES?

Just will take some getting used to it.

Click on "Geocaches" link at the top and there is a link on the top right. Either that or go back to the "Quickview" page and look at the old version of the my cache page.

Nice. Looks good.

Only complaint (if you can call it that) - the Quick View page and the Geocache page are nearly identical. Each has a few links that aren't on the other. I'd rather see them combined into one page.

And I'm on a broadband connection, so it doesn't bother me that the full text for 15 logs shows up. But dial-up members may not feel the same. Personally, I'd rather just have the log info without the actual log text. As long as their are links to get to the log, that's fine with me.

On the yea! side - we can now see which entries in our watchlist have been archived! Very nice. This will make cleaning up the watchlist much easier.

Ahh but that is the difference between them, Quick View doen;t show the text just the link and Geocaches show the text. I like it that way. With a few days of getting used to I am sure I will like the new setup A LOT! :blink:

On first look I don't like the new "my cache" page. One thing I used a lot was getting a look at caches I have placed. I could quickly tell if one had been visited recently and if a month went by I could check it out to make sure all was well.

Is there a way to get to the "My hidden caches" page (where it shows how long it's been since a find at a glance)? You know... how many days since it's last log?

Gutwrench

Nice. Looks good.

Ahh but that is the difference between them, Quick View doen;t show the text just the link and Geocaches show the text. I like it that way. With a few days of getting used to I am sure I will like the new setup A LOT! :blink:

You're right. The top 5 logs on the list were just 1-line notes, so at a glance it didn't look any different from the other page. I still would rather not have the log text on any of the pages. If I need to know a specific log's text, I can just click on it.

Nice. Looks good.

You're right. The top 5 logs on the list were just 1-line notes, so at a glance it didn't look any different from the other page. I still would rather not have the log text on any of the pages. If I need to know a specific log's text, I can just click on it.

Actually I kinda like it that way, I don't have to click through as many links, I do have cable internet however. About your concern for dial up users, it might take that page a few extra seconds to load but it is better than them having to toggle thoruhg a bunch of pages to get to what they want