GeocoinFest Multi Event Geocoins Pre-order Page

avroair

Announcing the Official Geocoinfest Multi Event Geocoin.

Planning on attending a Geoconfest Multi event? Then don't forget to order coins! These coins will be available for pick up at any of the Geocoinfest Multi events, held on Oct 6th (except Hawaii which is Oct 7th).

Arizona, British Columbia, Northern California, Southern California, Idaho, Texas, Wisconsin\Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina, Netherlands, Hawaii, Nova Scotia, Quebec, Kansas\Missouri, Mississipi, Georiga, Pennslyvania, Oregon, New Zealand, South Dakota and possibly a couple other locations.

afcbcb69-cb52-4cc7-8c00-6853db656271.jpg

Metal: Shiny Gold

Design: Mosaic, Translucent Red, Blue, Yellow and White

Size: 1.5"

Location: Engraved on each coin will be the local event location

Trackable: Yes with own icon

Price: $7.00 pre-ordered

Orders must be submitted by August 21st, invoices will be e-mailed August 24th-26th

Shipping: to be picked up at an event, Oct 6, these will not be shipped[/b]

Order Here

(coins for the New Zealand event will be available for purchase at the event) :lol:

So we order them here and pick them up at the event? They won't be sold at the event too??

So far only some of the events have elected to purchase coins for resale at the event. Better to be safe than sorry.

I know Georgia is only ordering a limited number of coins to be on hand at the event, and that's only cause a lot of people here post "will attend" the week of the event :lol:

(coins for the New Zealand event will be available for purchase at the event) :)

Kiwi's wanting the Aotearoa version of the coin need to pre-order from me a.s.a.p. as numbers available at the event will be very limited... especially if the exchange rate keeps dropping like it has this week :)

Ordering will be closing on the 21st so get your orders in. I have started the billing process so people should be receiving invoices. Some sites will have a limited quantity of extra coins they will be selling.

ORDER PAGE

Check out the GeocoinFest thread for an event near you...

Edited by avroair

I want to preorder 2 for sother california, but there is no choice for SoCal

Its there - look for California - South

I want to order for the Michigan event...but no choice? 3 if I could!!

Michigan is also there. :blink:

Sure, it is NOW!! Thanks for pointing that out though 9Key :ph34r::):):(

Put in my order for 3 for MI, can't wait to attend this event! SoC, if you need any help at all, give me a yell!

The Geocoinfest thread has been open for 4 months... this reminder thread has been open for a week... most of the event pages have been up for weeks... there will be coins available at most of the events... sorry if you missed ALL the signs that this was happening. :laughing: Guess the early bird gets the worm afterall...

Where can I get info on the event held in Pennsylvania?

EDIT: I found it:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...0b-0d33c307c1b7

Can't believe we almost missed this!

Dang it 's rough comong back from vacation!

Glad you are able to make the PA event! Looking forward to meeting you.

Dang it!!! I wanted some!!!

Its only 11p.m. est!!!

I'll have a very small amount at the event available on a first come / first server basis (kinda wishing I ordered more now).

...Anthus

The Geocoinfest thread has been open for 4 months... this reminder thread has been open for a week... most of the event pages have been up for weeks... there will be coins available at most of the events... sorry if you missed ALL the signs that this was happening. :huh: Guess the early bird gets the worm afterall...

Opps missed the geocoinfest thread too much time in the geocoin area...LOL :D

Can't wait!!!!

SCB#8