Are you a geocoinicker?

UOTrackers

So I thought up this new word, Coinicker, you know short for Geocoinicker!

And for some reason I have Jeff Foxworthy stuck in my head saying, you might be a Geocoinicker if....

So finish that sentence!!!

I'll start, you might be a Geocoinicker if your change purse has geocoins in it instead of change!

OK, let the fun begin, I gotta go clean house so I can get some caching in today, it's gonna hit 75 degrees woohoo!!!

You might be a GeoCoinicker if you would rather spend time looking at your coin instead of spouse.

You might be a GeoCoinicker if you spend 4 hours at a time on the net and spend 3 hours and 50 min. searching for coin, & the coin forums.

You might be a Geocoinicker if you look at people and think I know what their fav. Geocoin is.

You might be a Geocoinicker if you changed from thinking about Sleep, Food, Sex to Buying Geocoins, Trading Geocoins, Finding Geocoins.

Ok I think I should stop here and go think more about Geocoins.

You might be a geocoinicker if you go on a loooong hike to a hard-to-find cache you've already logged because there seems to be a geocoin you've never seen before in it and you want to get it before anyone else does! :ph34r:

Furthermore, you might be a geocoinicker if above said geocoin turns out to be a "replica" and you get :ph34r:;):laughing: . (happened to me recently...)

CF30

I'll just take said replica to the next event I go to and let the next poor sucker deal with it... }:-)

You might be a geocoinicker if it's a beautiful Sunday morning & you are sitting here hitting the refresh button at coinsandpins waiting for their sale to start. The one that was supposed to have started at 9am EST! :laughing:

You might be a geocoinicker with a reading problem if you are waiting for a geocoin sale to start at 9am when it plainly says it starts at 9PM EST. :ph34r:

According to all of the above I am definitely a Geocoinicker!!! Keep em coming this is fun! Speaking of fun, wouldn't it be cool if this thread was a preemptor to get people excited about being a Geocoinicker! hmmmm... Hey look this is my 999th post...I wonder what's next?! hmmmm

You might be a geocoinicker if it's a beautiful Sunday morning & you are sitting here hitting the refresh button at coinsandpins waiting for their sale to start. The one that was supposed to have started at 9am EST! :D

You might be a geocoinicker with a reading problem if you are waiting for a geocoin sale to start at 9am when it plainly says it starts at 9PM EST. :ph34r:

;):laughing::D:D:D

OH MY GOSH!!! I looked at that e-mail 5 times & didn't see it! I guess that means I have time to go out & get some caches in before I have to start hitting the refresh button again! I guess I qualify as a geoconicker! :ph34r:

you might be a geonicker if you have more owned items on your trackables page than found items on your stats page

you might be a geonicker if you have more owned items than moved/dsicovered items

you might be a geonicker if you think finding a coin in a cache should count as 2 caches (i hope nobody thinks that)

you might be a geonicker if you like LPC's cuz micro coins fit in perfectly

You might be a geocoinicker if your family finishes your sentence for you with "This Would Make A Cool Geocoin!" (In unison, no doubt!) when you say, "You know? . . . " while standing looking at a shelf of costume jewelry in Walmart. :ph34r:

This actually happened to me last Friday night!! :ph34r::blink::ph34r:

D-man :lol:

These have been so much fun to read, I have found myself laughing so hard and nodding my head to many of these!

You might be a geocoinicker if you have a scale in your closet which you use for shipping!

My scale is on the same desk thats worth more then the wifes car :blink::ph34r:

Lots of great responces :ph34r:

Geocoinicker sounds like someone who steals coins - at least in the UK where nick = steal

Same meaning in Australia!

"American English" can be confusing at times, can't it? :blink::ph34r:

I dont know, im from NY, USA, and i thought the same thing? that nick meant steal. i was just as confused. still fun to read though!

Geocoinicker sounds like someone who steals coins - at least in the UK where nick = steal

Same meaning in Australia!

"American English" can be confusing at times, can't it? :blink::ph34r:

I dont know, im from NY, USA, and i thought the same thing? that nick meant steal. i was just as confused. still fun to read though!

I didn't know any of this, but the "icker" part is something I remember but can't put my finger on. When I think of the word "Coinicker" it somehow puts pictures from the 50's in my head (I wasn't even alive then) so maybe there was some reference or term that had "icker" in it? I don't know.

To me a Geocoinicker is all of the above things (not stealing). Kinda like a coin addict, but more fun to say!

You might be a Goecoinicker if you set your alarm clock to go off in time for you to get to the sale of a geocoin BEFORE they are all gone! :D

You might be a Goecoinicker if you check your PayPal balance, so you know how many coins you can afford to buy! :angry:

You might be a Goecoinicker if the first thing you do when you turn on your computer,is go to all the geocoin sales sites,to see if they have any new coins! :angry:

You might be a Goecoinicker if your inbox is FULL of newsletters from EVERY geocoin site there is! :blink:

You might be a Geocoinicker if you carry a little book with you to write down all those clever little coin thoughts and when you dont have it...you forget your clever little thought and do all you can to remember and finish off by saying to yourself..."And that was a good one too" Despite even being able to remember :angry:

Also maybe if you were to toss a Evil micro to the cash register person and have her look at you and say "UH- Thats not a nickel"...You Might be a Geocoinicker! :blink:

If youve been waiting in the bushes with a barbeque goin with a full rack of ribs for 8 hours for the GSA- YOU MIGHT BE A GEOCOINICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

If You are reading these posts...YOU ARE A GEOCOINICKER!!!!!! :sad::D

These have been so much fun to read, I have found myself laughing so hard and nodding my head to many of these!

You might be a geocoinicker if you have a scale in your closet which you use for shipping!

We have to admit, you GOT us on this one! We are a GEOCOINICKER!! :rolleyes: (and don't forget,the 2nd oz. is ONLY 24 cents! LOL!!) We say this,because we have received single coins with enough postage to go around the world before they got here! LOL!! :huh: