The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

A quick trip to Mexico has delayed the next mission. I am on my way to the states again now. Look for a coin drop soon and another mission.

:D Daaaaaaarrnnnn, you are a real secret agent, i think we most not talk much about you, otherwise we bring you in danger. :D

:D Keep save, Boss :)

It was free Slurpee day at 7-11. I figured Dr. Evil might be up to something... All of the "Free" cups had disappeared! I was on the case.

gsa007.jpg

I don't think that was him...

Proud to report that I am now an official Secret Agent. (Wait, did I just give myself away?!?!? I hope there's a training manual somewhere... )

Thanks GSA!

New MISSION (Europe): Starts NOW and ends 2400 hours (London Time) Sunday.

MISSION EUROPE: One post per caching family please. Please keep your photographs limited to no larger than 640 x 640 pixels.

Starting now and ending midnight (2400) hours (London Time) Sunday. Post a picture of yourself in a public place with at least 2 non-cachers in the photograph. Hold a sign that indicates you are a geocacher with the date. The photograph must be clear enough to read the information on the sign. A selected agent will review the photos and select a winner. The criteria is simple: Announce you are a cacher and be creative. The more outrageous the photo the better your chances. To the selected winner: A V2 trackable GSA coin.

Please no previous winners.

This is the mission if you choose to accept it.

New MISSION (Europe): Starts NOW and ends 2400 hours (London Time) Sunday.

MISSION EUROPE: One post per caching family please. Please keep your photographs limited to no larger than 640 x 640 pixels.

Starting now and ending midnight (2400) hours (London Time) Sunday. Post a picture of yourself in a public place with at least 2 non-cachers in the photograph. Hold a sign that indicates you are a geocacher with the date. The photograph must be clear enough to read the information on the sign. A selected agent will review the photos and select a winner. The criteria is simple: Announce you are a cacher and be creative. The more outrageous the photo the better your chances. To the selected winner: A V2 trackable GSA coin.

Please no previous winners.

This is the mission if you choose to accept it.

Mission accepted, Mission details are worked out as we speak.

Thank you GSA :D

Thank you, The Geocoin Secret Agent!!

Siblings :D

GSA%201%20and%202.jpg

I had a lot of fun showing Agent #94 a good time in Washington D.C. He got a few battle scars/scratches from riding in my pocket, but I think they only make him more endearing.

On my last day in town, I made it to an even better location for a photo-op! An International Spy Museum :D

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

We also visited a few geocaches together and my local Representative at the Capital. Agent #94 went on a Staff led tour with me and I got a lot of great photographs. I hope to eventually post them.

Thank you for awarding me this awesome V2 personal geocoin. It is going to be one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I have a new mission in mind for him.

Added:

Congrats to all the other new V2 agents!!!

My favorite ad for this museum:

IMG_1535.jpg

Edited by TokyoBlossom

Thank you, The Geocoin Secret Agent!!

Siblings :D

GSA%201%20and%202.jpg

I had a lot of fun showing Agent #94 a good time in Washington D.C. He got a few battle scars/scratches from riding in my pocket, but I think they only make him more endearing.

On my last day in town, I made it to an even better location for a photo-op! An International Spy Museum :D

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

We also visited a few geocaches together and my local Representative at the Capital. Agent #94 went on a Staff led tour with me and I got a lot of great photographs. I hope to eventually post them.

Thank you for awarding me this awesome V2 personal geocoin. It is going to be one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I have a new mission in mind for him.

WOW, TokyoBlossom, those are some awesome pictures you have there. I don't believe we have anything like that around here ( except maybe for THAT builing across from TOP POT DONUTS :lol:

Edited by fairyhoney

Agent-in-Training OC is not stationed in Europe, but accepted the mission anyway. Of couse, with his vast knowledge of languages, he may as well be.

My mission as an undercover agent started on a bus ride to downtown San Francisco.

DSC00256.jpg

Upon arriving to Union Square, I knew I had to try and blend in.

DSC00257.jpg

Then, when I least suspected it, my old colleague L. E. Nin of the KGB, unaware of my "early retirement" showed up and took all of the power from my camera's batteries, accusing me of being a double agent. Like a good agent, I made use of what I had (my cellphone) to continue the mission. When I least expected it, ex-Comrade Nin returned and deleted the first photo I took. Afraid of losing any more, I snapped one more, and quickly continued on my way.

07-17-08_1810.jpg

Agent-in-Training OC is not stationed in Europe, but accepted the mission anyway. Of couse, with his vast knowledge of languages, he may as well be.

My mission as an undercover agent started on a bus ride to downtown San Francisco.

DSC00256.jpg

Upon arriving to Union Square, I knew I had to try and blend in.

DSC00257.jpg

Then, when I least suspected it, my old colleague L. E. Nin of the KGB, unaware of my "early retirement" showed up and took all of the power from my camera's batteries, accusing me of being a double agent. Like a good agent, I made use of what I had (my cellphone) to continue the mission. When I least expected it, ex-Comrade Nin returned and deleted the first photo I took. Afraid of losing any more, I snapped one more, and quickly continued on my way.

07-17-08_1810.jpg

Excellent work AIT (Agent In Training)

wannabe agent here checking in with a photo.

at 1100 hours i went out to rescue a travel bug that had been languishing in a forgotten cache. well i couldnt just let the poor little bug sit there for another long time could i? he had been stuck there for a year. after solving the puzzle clues and finding the cache this wannabe agent got very hungry and her second in wannabe duty had done a ik and needed to be refreshed. so off we went, for some food.

P183_18_07_2008.jpg

there were plenty of strange folk who looked at me funny ( i dont know if it was because i had the air of mystery about me or because my second in command smelt funny). whatever it was i was under scrutiny. i tried my best to remain a figure of peoples imagination but im not sure it worked.

Okay, dumb question (I am not a secret agent yet!): How do I insert pictures?????? I have completed the mission but I am hung up here.... :rolleyes:

The only dumb question is the one that's not asked! :rolleyes: They first have to be hosted somewhere online. I have a lot in one of my archived caches or use photobucket.com. You will need the URL for the pics. Once they are on the web then when you are typing out your reply at the top click on the tree picture to insert the image url.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Today we discovered that the notorious villian, Berry Berry Evil was on the loose again, creating havoc and mayem so we decided our very first mission would be to reign that little devil in.

We got a lead on where his lair is and went to work.

First we created our super secret invisible cloaking sign:

cloakingdevice.jpg

Then we started the hunt:

Startingthesearch.jpg

We knew we were getting close when we started to smell berries!

zeroingin.jpg

We found him, the villian Berry Berry Evil!!!!!!!!

BerryBerryEvil.jpg

After a bit of wrestling we managed to get him contained

Captured.jpg

No one needs to worry about Berry Berry Evil ever again.....Mission Complete!!!!!

Yummmm.jpg

LoL - Way to go B4!! Love to see the junior GSA's in training!!

Maren is hoping there isn't an age-limit for agents....Here is our junior hopeful:

100_1053-1.jpg

[edit to enlarge the image so you can see the sign better]

Thanks PetersTrio! Leah is trying to look tough, but it sort of looks like she is cranky. Maren is adorable and I don't think there is any age limit for secret agents.

I decided to do some intel of my own and headed off to mall not my original destination but it might work. Note to self bribe one of the kids to take pictures, the self timer on the cell phone is horrible.

Going in

2684215882_c2c0089f10_m.jpg

2683399189_80350ca7fd_m.jpg

Grabbing a bite

2683399279_b3ae731172_m.jpg

Now where did I park

2684230650_31636811ca_s.jpg

Found the car

2684215850_dc245574cd_m.jpg

We all finally made it to a Minnesota Twins game at the HHH Metrodome. What a great game against the Texas Rangers. The Twins won the game 14-2. Sweet. Now they are only a 1/2 game back from 1st.

Dardevle took me, agent 007 V2 145 and agent #145 too a baseball game together with our new family. They are all taking great care of us both. I'll have Dardevle post a couple of more pictures of our day later. We even ate at "Famous Daves" for a late lunch. Thanks Geocoin Secret Agent for letting Dardevle and his family become ours! He really cares for us and we think he fishes too much, but, he said we get to go fishing with him soon so we'll see what happens!

d986ea97-8e4d-43d3-b39c-390b9b11f1bb.jpg

9d14b828-46b5-4d83-b1d3-a7c21d0a81ac.jpg

4f4f983c-34df-44f5-8e78-5d58c8ecc457.jpg

2fc22705-7044-446e-8198-512fdedf4791.jpg

08b1f6a4-0b5a-4244-bf87-481a44811a13.jpg

efb6ec16-fa35-476d-9507-e980918606bf.jpg

Edited by dardevle

We decided to take the whole family of cachers on this mission! We went out scoping locations, and people that we thought were probably trying to spy on us. Well, after all that hard work, the natives got restless, and hungry! So we headed off to the nearest place we could all agree on, Chili's. Lots of muggles, err....non-cachers there, and they didn't even know their space had been invaded by some of GSA's wannabe helpers!!

Hope you enjoy the pics!!

This is our youngest cacher, Baby Amigo, holding our sign, inviting others to join in the fun we have with Geocaching!

Geocaching025.jpg

Geocaching031.jpg

This is Buttwieser with our sign! Baby Amigo is his buddy cacher!

Geocaching035.jpg

This is Buttwieser and Wifey with our sign. Nobody around knows the Cachers are there, except for the Busboy, who happened to be a Cacher, also!

Geocaching028.jpg

Yesterday was trainingday for the Swedish agent team. We went to Gävle to visit the boat Götheborg, a replica of an old ship. Read more about it at www.SOIC.se, there is a english flag to choose language, interesting really.

Anyway, there was indeed a lot of muggles but we didn´t want to stick out to much so we just acted normal. Stealth mode.

The picture shows bucher and grodan.

b2ade334-aef5-4090-a656-d2a13e88b2c1.jpg

This showes grodans two miniagents in training.

480ddead-0df5-4335-ac11-c6937e96520f.jpg

Thanks for the fun.

grodan

Bad news from wannabeagent Tschakko. As it looks like, I won´t be able to fullfill this mission :rolleyes:

There is too much going on around here right now. The only places that I would have had the chance to get a picture take were a hospital or several retirement centers, and I am not gonna do that.

I won´t be able to access the internet for about a week at least, so the missions will have to run without me :rolleyes:

But as it looks like the GSA already called the Americans for help, so you will do without me just as fine :sunsure:

Keep posting pictures, I will enjoy them when I get a chance :blink:

V1 Secret Agent 72 -Geocacher checking in :blink: Well I was out in Geocoin-Public on a Geocoin mission I proudly held my sign , notice all the muggle geocoins about :rolleyes: I had to elude Evil Masterminds, Turtles, Dragons, Lackeys, Loridarlin was even in the crowd :rolleyes: Moderator coins with Googly Eye's, Signel , Sherpa's Even NOMEX made a very rare appearence to take care of the Mission Impossible Bomb !! :sunsure: . I was glad to make it out alive ! :lol::blink:

IMGP2076.jpg

Edited by glennk721