The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

MISSION 9 D STARTED

MISSION 9 D: This mission is open ONLY to those cachers in the EUROPE. One post per caching family please. Please keep your photographs limited to no larger than 640 x 640 pixels.

Starting now (At the time of this post) and ending this time tomorrow (7-10-08) This Time. Post a picture of yourself in a public place with at least 2 non-cachers in the photograph. Hold a sign that indicates you are a geocacher with today's date. The photograph has to be clear enough to read the information on the sign. A small group of agents will review the photos and select the winners (At leas 2 Winners). The criteria is simple: Announce you are a cacher and be creative. The more outrageous the photo the better your chances. To the selected winner: A V2 trackable GSA coin.

Please no previous winners.

This is the mission if you choose to accept it.

Argh i missed that chance! Ahhhhhhhhh! I have two hours then the time will ends! But my wife wouldn´t be very zestful, if i take my car and seek some chicks for a pic!

Argh, so i went to my car.....

O.K. here it is. I´m in the back line, there were so many people, can´t tell you! I made some BBQ for they, that´s a better disguising for a agent like me!

gsa.jpg:anitongue:

Edited by matlock75

Alright. All V1 coins had a non trackable "number" on them and that number became the number for the agent that found it. Curious that V2 coins are trackable and have a tracking "code" on them, What will the. Agent numbers be for the large group of new Agents. Will I be Agent KD095TX if that were to be the code on my coin. Which I haven't recieved my coin yet and this is a bogus number just so everyone knows. Any ponderisms about this? :anitongue:

Alright. All V1 coins had a non trackable "number" on them and that number became the number for the agent that found it. Curious that V2 coins are trackable and have a tracking "code" on them, What will the. Agent numbers be for the large group of new Agents. Will I be Agent KD095TX if that were to be the code on my coin. Which I haven't recieved my coin yet and this is a bogus number just so everyone knows. Any ponderisms about this? :lol:

BTW Congrats all new Agents. I hope everyone's as excited as I am.

I think you are missing the point. This is supposed to be a "live" picture, not made up.

I knew, it was not an entry, just to get a pic on there.... :lol:

Couldn´t get any noncachers in the middle of the night around my place...

Edited by Tschakko

ab9f37d3-0b49-470a-bdea-795c082a2b9a.jpg

It is probably too late, but I am gona post this anyway. Just came home from my trip to Canada. Due to it being 3 am over here I didnot manage to find real noncachers, but those behnd me might as well work :lol: At least I hope :D

Have fun

Tschakko

Hope your vacation was eventful :D

Hey, GSA, one can't help but give some credit for his imagination :D .

I'll come up with a mission for this weekend and give Europe a little longer to get their mission completed. Mission # 10 coming soon.

That's great! :D I don't think that we Europeans need more time, we just need the mission announced at a time we are not sleeping :lol:

Good luck to anyone! :D

And congratulations to all new agents!!! :D:D

Even if my wife thinks I'm crazy I convinced her to come to the soccer field nearby to take a picture of me and my co-agent (my daughter).

I kept my distance so I would not compromise my security. (They may look small, but they can be dangerous :lol: )

agent_smort78.jpg

Hope it's ok I used todays date...

Edit for typo...

Edited by Smort78

Could it be that Dr Evil has a tighter hold on Europe than we thought? Special Agents. I think it is time to get to work.......Free Europe from his grasp and make sure that the GSA our leader makes it home safely!!!

Well...Rhodes in greece is free, but I won mission 6 so I can not be in that mission! ..or...if I post....I can win a V1 or V3...??? :lol:

Could it be that Dr Evil has a tighter hold on Europe than we thought? Special Agents. I think it is time to get to work.......Free Europe from his grasp and make sure that the GSA our leader makes it home safely!!!

Same here... I haven't won a mission, but I have a V2 coin already, so I think it's not fair to play here for another one!

Good luck to everyone else, we need some more Agents here :lol::D

I could pretend to be European. Talk in a really cool accent and drive on the other side of the road. Wish I could have participated in the Eastern time Zone contest but I was a field trip all day (would have been a GREAT photo opp) and didnt read forums until late. Our field trip with 70 kids was to a minor league baseball game where they had splash day with firetruck hoses and water guns and water balloons!

Congrats to all the recent new agents!!!

I could pretend to be European. Talk in a really cool accent and drive on the other side of the road. Wish I could have participated in the Eastern time Zone contest but I was a field trip all day (would have been a GREAT photo opp) and didnt read forums until late. Our field trip with 70 kids was to a minor league baseball game where they had splash day with firetruck hoses and water guns and water balloons!

Congrats to all the recent new agents!!!

Don't pretend. MISSION 10 TODAY ONLY!!! Best photo using the same criteria wins. Starting now. I'll close the mission at 2400 hours Bering Sea PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

Let the mission begin. All may participate. Even former mission winners.

New and old Agents we have definately got to get out there and do what we can. The GSA needs us all from what it sounds like in Mission #10. Got my camera ready!! :lol:

Hello Master of GSA ;)

First i wanna say. I didn´t got you wrong. But i couldn´t make the picture yesterday. Thank you for the new Mission!

Here is a picture. I found an NANO in a shop :rolleyes:

The guy behind me was looking like a car, when it flashes ;)

Thank you very much, for this Fun! It was soooooo great!

And here is the picture....

gsa_2.jpg

Edited by matlock75

The wait is over. It arrived. OH YEAH I'M HAPPY. Ask my wife. She thinks I need proffesional help. "Tisk, Tisk" Oh, well happy travels GSA and thanks for the V2.

GSAV2002.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh! :rolleyes:

Congrats to this great Coin.

I agree with your wife, you need some professional help. I can, noooo i will help you! Send it to me, you will feel mucht better, when this Coin leave your house ;)

I thought mightyzinn's Kid's Community coin got here pretty fast... we were both so excited we didn't even look at the label as we weren't expecting anything else... but instead of the kid's coin out slides a...

GSA V2!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

We were completely caught off guard. The 'woo hoos' were flying freely! The little guy was jumping all around! I had to keep checking to make sure it wasn't a mistake! The pizza in the oven was so burning!

It was just short of complete mayhem and then Zinn got a real serious look on his face for a 5 year old and stated in no uncertain terms... 'this coin is MINE'. He turned and marched off so incredibly happy with his new prize and has been playing secret agent since!

Thanks so much GSA!!! We're all smiles here!!! ;);):D

The wait is over. It arrived. OH YEAH I'M HAPPY. Ask my wife. She thinks I need proffesional help. "Tisk, Tisk" Oh, well happy travels GSA and thanks for the V2.

GSAV2002.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh! :rolleyes:

Congrats to this great Coin.

I agree with your wife, you need some professional help. I can, noooo i will help you! Send it to me, you will feel mucht better, when this Coin leave your house ;)

Having the coin is help enough. Can I send you the wife instead. LOL!!!!

Well this agent got my glass and decided I would go investigate a way to roll back gas prices. Today our gas was $4.03/gal - a bargin I am told - so there were lots of folks filling up. Here I am - about to go up and take a closer look at the pumps!

GEDC0476.jpg

One muggle actually came up to me, asked about my sign and offered to pose! Thanks for the cointest GSA! :rolleyes:

I thought mightyzinn's Kid's Community coin got here pretty fast... we were both so excited we didn't even look at the label as we weren't expecting anything else... but instead of the kid's coin out slides a...

GSA V2!!!!!!!

We were completely caught off guard. The 'woo hoos' were flying freely! The little guy was jumping all around! I had to keep checking to make sure it wasn't a mistake! The pizza in the oven was so burning!

It was just short of complete mayhem and then Zinn got a real serious look on his face for a 5 year old and stated in no uncertain terms... 'this coin is MINE'. He turned and marched off so incredibly happy with his new prize and has been playing secret agent since!

Thanks so much GSA!!! We're all smiles here!!! ;):D:D

ALL RIGHT!!!! Wonderful to get more agents!!! WTG GSA!! ;)

GSA V2!!!!!!!

Thanks so much GSA!!! We're all smiles here!!! ;);):D

Too cute! It seems now that we have a kids' community coin, we'll need a Kids' Secret Agent coin. Cinnabear and her best buddy Samantha (whose dad got us into caching) have been spying for years. They have diaries in code in which they have spied on family members and family.

Two weeks ago Cinnabear and her brother in crime, OptimusCache, also solved their first puzzle cache cipher and found the cache (lego-themed) all by themselves.

Dimiksmir...your next coin needs to be a kids' puzzle coin :D

Old Agent Reporting for New Mission

Assignment is twofold

--Attend the Rockin' on the Riverfront Concert with Mark Farner (formerly with Grand Funk Railroad) and Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels

--Enjoy Mitch Ryder performing Devil with the Blue Dress Blue Dress On/Good Golly Miss Molly (The name of one of my geodogs!!!)

Mission Accepted!!!

I changed into my secret agent attire, packed my bag with my needed tools and rushed out the door.......

Approaching Ground Zero

P1010007.jpg

Checking out security

P1010047.jpg

Rockin'

P1010018.jpg

The man himself Mitch Ryder and could that be Secret Agent LB4T? YES

Secret Agents do have a few tricks up their sleeves!! I pulled out my invisibility cloak and threw it on in time to sneak past the tv news van and many, many muggles in order to position myself so that I could personally thank Mitch for his great performance of Good Golly Miss Molly!!

P1010043.jpg

Is this the changing booth?? :rolleyes:

P1010012.jpg

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

P1010055.jpg