Original Stash Geocoins Now Available!

Redwing_dave

"Your cart is empty, therefore you can not checkout" :ph34r:

I even registered to see if that would solve the problem...

I'm at an airport on my way to a flight, so in case I miss out, I want to preorder 4.

Thanks.

[Edit: looks like I got it to work]

Edited by budd-rdc

Still can't decide if I'm "worthy" to buy this coin or not since I haven't made the pilgrimage :ph34r: .

Oh, Sharks clinched no worse than 7th last night - (no Redwings in Round 1!)

You're WORTHY. Just buy the darn coin! :ph34r: Like I said before, I'll hang onto it for you :lol:

Congrats on the Sharks! They've been HOT lately!

Still can't decide if I'm "worthy" to buy this coin or not since I haven't made the pilgrimage :ph34r: .

Oh, Sharks clinched no worse than 7th last night - (no Redwings in Round 1!)

There was a convergence of Geocoin forces at the un-event on Monday (both Nazgul and I were there) which might explain San Jose beating Phoenix. Maybe you can conjure the power, too, throughout the playoffs. :ph34r:

Just let me know if you want me to save a spare here locally.

"Your cart is empty, therefore you can not checkout" ;)

I'm at an airport on my way to a flight, so in case I miss out, I want to preorder 4.

Thanks.

I had much the same problem. I can't say I was impressed with the difficulties involved in figuring out the hoops I needed to jump through to make the software work properly. I finally got my coins ordered, but I'll keep this in mind when I'm looking for places to produce my coins. It's just not good business...

"Your cart is empty, therefore you can not checkout" ;)

Thanks.

I had much the same problem. I can't say I was impressed with the difficulties involved in figuring out the hoops I needed to jump through to make the software work properly. I finally got my coins ordered, but I'll keep this in mind when I'm looking for places to produce my coins. It's just not good business...

I will forward your comments to thecachingplace. I know that they want to provide great customer service, and they've been great to work with, from a designers point of view.

Ok so I ordered a few at noon today and it's almost 5 PM, when are they going to be delivered?

Believe me when I say "No one is more anxious than me" ;) Our goal is to have the coins out by the May 3rd anniversary date. If you believe in Karma, prayers, etc., that's the day to focus on. :P

Edited by Redwing_dave

WOW...just had an update on these coin/pin sets, and they are about 2/3rd sold out already! ;)

Thats a rate of about a hundred sets an hour...so if that continues, they should be sold out in a few more hours...

How come I'm always the last one to find out? :P (j/k I think I just needed to check my email). :D

I guess I better get my order in soon! :P

Sitting at work today when the phone rings and it's my good buddy "Sledgehampster".

He ask me if I knew the Original Stash Coins went on sale about an hour ago and it looks like they are going quick. If I wanted any, I better jump online and get them!

CRAP! It was such a hectic day, I had totally forgotten about them. :P

Thanks for the heads up Sledge! (or is that "The Other Jackie" :D ) :D;)

The boss didn't take too kindly to me telling him he was gonna have to wait a few minutes while I placed an important order! :P But he'll get over it! :P

I couldn't remember my account info, so I had to register again to be able to buy them, but after filling in my info, the purchase went smoothly! :D

D-man :D

I'm not really into the pins but hey what the heck

somthing new to collect!

They'd make pretty great trade items to drop in a cache, if you're not interested in hanging onto them. Caches aren't just for McToys even though it seems like it most of the time (oh wait, that's a different forum thread).

As of 8:30 this morning, there are just over 100 of these Plaque Coin/pin sets still left for sale... :D

That means about 800 sets were sold yesterday.

If you are thinking about getting this coin/pin set, now would be the time...

Edited by TEAM 360

As of 8:30 this morning, there are just over 100 of these Plaque Coin/pin sets still left for sale... :D

That means about 800 sets were sold yesterday.

If you are thinking about getting this coin/pin set, now would be the time...

GOT 2 SETS YESTERDAY AFTER THE HEADACHE WITH PAYPAL/THE CACHING PLACE. THEY LOOK GREAT GUYS. LOOKING FORWARD TO ADDING ONE TO MY COLLECTION AND LETTING ONE LOOSE ON A JOURNEY.

WOW!

The orders have not even been shipped yet, and already there is one of these coins on Ebay, going for $21.00...

COIN ON EBAY

But WAIT! There are about 20 or so left at the $10 price and you can get them HERE.

Haha...try and figure out who it is, cancel their order and refund their money...an hour before the auction ends.

That's COLD, man! But I like it! Hehehehe...

Of course, all the coins will go out as ordered. Hopefully it will be soon, I am just as excited to see them as everyone else!

Actually, I think this will be an indication of things to come with this coin...certainly a hot item, with significant meaning...and...

THEY JUST SOLD OUT. :unsure:

NO LONGER AVAILABLE! :huh:

Edited by TEAM 360

I'm in for three sets.

I'm not really into the pins but hey what the heck

somthing new to collect!

How can you not be into geopins, they are cooler than geocoins imho. <_<

--Marky

IMHO also. :huh: I can proudly wear Geopins on my backpack without worry.

Looking forward to see the coin/pin set in my mail soon!