Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
Saman

2006 Czech Geocoins - Orders

1 of each for me. Filling out the order form is not the same as ordering it, correct?

I think I ordered 3. Not sure though. I filled out the form and submitted it, but nothing came up about paying through Paypal. All I received was a note saying I would be contacted by email. Is this right?

I think I ordered 3. Not sure though. I filled out the form and submitted it, but nothing came up about paying through Paypal. All I received was a note saying I would be contacted by email. Is this right?

Hi, yes , it is all right, you will be contacted about paying. We will contact everyone next week. Thanks for the understanding :ph34r:

50% Czech here, mom's 100%.

I've ordered 2 but got no confirmation email or request for payment?? Should I have? I've never ordered through here before, so I'm pretty new.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks!

I think I ordered 3.  Not sure though.  I filled out the form and submitted it, but nothing came up about paying through Paypal.  All I received was a note saying I would be contacted by email.  Is this right?

Hi, yes , it is all right, you will be contacted about paying. We will contact everyone next week. Thanks for the understanding :(

Bah! Guess I could have just read this message!

Sorry, I'll wait.

Hi, I just wanna let you know that it is still possible to order this coin, the ordering will be closed by Thursday. All people who ordered this coin will be contacted about the paying this or next week.

Order sent. Thanks!!

I'll display them on my boat, "Nauti Czech"

yes you are in :)

for everyone: the ordering will be close on 26th January at 12:00 CET (18 hours left)

Yes orders are closed, all folks who ordered the coins will be contacted about the paying. First one thousand of coins will be sent in February - we will announce the list of the people before 1000/after 1000 at www.geocaching.cz I will write it here when we will be done. I hope we will satisfied all other people very soon, all updates you will read at www.geocaching.cz and I will announce them also here at gc.com. Thanks to everyone who ordered the coins. If you will need any informations about the coin progress and you will not find it here or at gc.cz, feel free to contact me through my profile :(

Yes orders are closed, all folks who ordered the coins will be contacted about the paying. First one thousand of coins will be sent in February - we will announce the list of the people before 1000/after 1000 at www.geocaching.cz I will write it here when we will be done. I hope we will satisfied all other people very soon, all updates you will read at www.geocaching.cz and I will announce them also here at gc.com. Thanks to everyone who ordered the coins. If you will need any informations about the coin progress and you will not find it here or at gc.cz, feel free to contact me through my profile :D

Ahoj Saman!

I wasn't able to take part in round one because of paypal - wouldn't a simple EU bank transfer possible for the second round?!

I'd very much like to have one in the second round!

Thanks in advance,

& hope to see you again this year,

BalkanSabranje

I'm still waiting for the PayPal invoice for the order I placed about 11 days ago, have they not been sent yet?

I'm still waiting too. I haven't get any PayPal invoice.

me too :rolleyes:

I ordered two of each metal if I remember right but didn't get any confirmation and as yet no paypal invoive although that may come next week. So how do I know that my order actually got in?