Golden Dragon Coins Are In!

Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

Wow! I'm so exited with the way these turned out! If you liked the Emerald Dragon...you'll LOVE this one, I promise!! Getting things ready for shipment, looks like I'll probably end up invoicing the buyers of the first coin for first-dibs...then we'll see what happens after that. So many different ways of handling it, sorry can't make everyone happy :blink:

Please add me to the waitlist for 1. Or does anyone have an extra they would like to trade? Please take a look at my traders list by following the link in my signature line.

I sent you a PM about something....

I tried to reply to your PM but it tells me this:

"There is no such member - please check the name entered and try again.

This personal message has not been sent"

Feel free to e-mail me

Damenace

Please add me to the waitlist for 1. Or does anyone have an extra they would like to trade? Please take a look at my traders list by following the link in my signature line.

I sent you a PM about something....

I tried to reply to your PM but it tells me this:

"There is no such member - please check the name entered and try again.

This personal message has not been sent"

Feel free to e-mail me

Damenace

Ok I emailed ya...

Move along people...get back on topic.... :lol:

One reason I am minting this coin is for placement in caches, and I don't wanna get "wiped out" right off the bat.....

BTW 250 will be made of this run, and limit one coin per cacher/address.

Now that the feeding frenzy has begun, I wonder if any will make it to caches

Hey that name looks familiar!! Yes they are making their way to caches (Well the first one has) but most are revisited ones that I am not logging a drop ;) After the holidays I should be able to drop many more :lol: To date I figure I have dropped about 60+ Emerald Dragon coins into caches between Keizer and Springfield.

BTW you might wanna keep an eye on the golden idol II............

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

Looks like what we may do is setup a temporary paypal link, and we will email each of you with the link. A couple of the original paypal invoices are missing somewhere in my house, but I do have the original list, just don't want to go through all of them on paypal website ;) So just fair warning...when you get the link, it is for 1 coin only and PLEASE include your cacher name.

Looks like what we may do is setup a temporary paypal link, and we will email each of you with the link. A couple of the original paypal invoices are missing somewhere in my house, but I do have the original list, just don't want to go through all of them on paypal website ;) So just fair warning...when you get the link, it is for 1 coin only and PLEASE include your cacher name.

Cool. Do me a favor though, give us 24 hrs to pay you. I know I'll be out of state for a good portion of tomorrow and would hate to lose my coin cause I didn't pay you fast enough :)

Looks like what we may do is setup a temporary paypal link, and we will email each of you with the link.  A couple of the original paypal invoices are missing somewhere in my house, but I do have the original list, just don't want to go through all of them on paypal website  :)  So just fair warning...when you get the link, it is for 1 coin only and PLEASE include your cacher name.

Cool. Do me a favor though, give us 24 hrs to pay you. I know I'll be out of state for a good portion of tomorrow and would hate to lose my coin cause I didn't pay you fast enough ;)

Not to worry...Gonna be a bit before I get it set up, and I'll give PLENTY of time for payments (Like a week or so?) Already have the coins, so it doesn't really matter there.....Now I gotta go clear out my "I want one" box.......I need a new email account!! ;)

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy