What Coins Are You Waiting For?

H to the Bizzle!

Ohh! So we aren't the only ones!!!

Weird thing is, they are active on geocaching.com so I know they are around, not clue why they are ignoring us.

x3 Centris Coins - one of each metal from Centris

TRADE DATE: Oct. 23, 2006 -- they won't reply to our emails asking when we can expect the coins :blink:

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS IN CURRENT CONTACT WITH CENTRIS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT US. I've emailed them at least 6-7 times thru email and thru geocaching.com and have NOT heard a word from them. :)

Also waiting for a coin/response from Centris. Here's hoping this will be resolved soon.

Here is the current info I have. Sold coins to her in the past month.

Centris centrisbug@gmail.com centris@gmail.com

I unfortunately recently had an ebay transaction go haywire with these folks. They are not much for replying to email msgs. I finally had to get PayPal involved. Though I really wanted the geocoin I won in the auction, they settled for a full refund. I believe them to be honest sellers, it was just one of those things. Keep trying to contact them.

You are not the only one...we still waiting for a Centris and Minnesota from these guys...a few emails sent (thru their email account AND thru their GC profile), but no response. Maybe they'll see this, and get them mailed...or if you know them, please jog their memory. We sent them our trades back in October.

I purchased a Finland coin via that e-place through a Geocacher...

It was paid for 10/1 and not only haven't I received it, I get no response to emails, and no response to phone calls. I would hesitate to mention the GCer, but he hasn't sold anything else for awhile either. I am concerned that something untoward has happened to him. Does anyone in his area know if he is Okay?

bobpez1?

Waiting for 2 coins in trade from JWID - does anybody know him personally?

We traded emails a while ago and he received my two coins but I never got his. The last time I heard from him was over 3 weeks ago. No reponse to emails or PMs.

don't get me wrong, this isn't a bashing thread as I'm sure he's an upstanding guy (as a matter of fact, I'm 90% sure that I've traded with him in the past).

My concern is that he's not getting my emails, etc.

If there's anybody local to him that can reach out please do.

My other concern was that something has happened to them (life) and he's not able to get online....but he logged on Saturday so I'm hoping that it's just an issue where messages are lost somehow.

Mahalo.

Anybody know JWID? Anybody? Bueller?

Ohh! So we aren't the only ones!!!

Weird thing is, they are active on geocaching.com so I know they are around, not clue why they are ignoring us.

x3 Centris Coins - one of each metal from Centris

TRADE DATE: Oct. 23, 2006 -- they won't reply to our emails asking when we can expect the coins :(

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS IN CURRENT CONTACT WITH CENTRIS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT US. I've emailed them at least 6-7 times thru email and thru geocaching.com and have NOT heard a word from them. :D

Also waiting for a coin/response from Centris. Here's hoping this will be resolved soon.

Here is the current info I have. Sold coins to her in the past month.

Centris centrisbug@gmail.com centris@gmail.com

I unfortunately recently had an ebay transaction go haywire with these folks. They are not much for replying to email msgs. I finally had to get PayPal involved. Though I really wanted the geocoin I won in the auction, they settled for a full refund. I believe them to be honest sellers, it was just one of those things. Keep trying to contact them.

You are not the only one...we still waiting for a Centris and Minnesota from these guys...a few emails sent (thru their email account AND thru their GC profile), but no response. Maybe they'll see this, and get them mailed...or if you know them, please jog their memory. We sent them our trades back in October.

When I traded with them a couple of months ago, it was one of the smoothest trades ever.....

I am waiting on these:

The Caching Pill

Muggles Watching

Gold LizardToadz (Lizard)

Gold LizardToadz (Toad)

Got the shipping notice today!! All of the above mentioned coins are shipping from the factory tomorrow - hopefully we can begin shipping before the Christmas holiday, but more than likely we'll not get them all shipped until after Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

The Caching Place Team!

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Geocaching Dragon (ordered this one from C&P and got a Geocache America instead of Geocaching Dragon)

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Orient Express copper and gold

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

Edited by GBOTS

I am waiting on these:

The Caching Pill

Muggles Watching

Gold LizardToadz (Toad)

Got the shipping notice today!! All of the above mentioned coins are shipping from the factory tomorrow - hopefully we can begin shipping before the Christmas holiday, but more than likely we'll not get them all shipped until after Christmas!

The Caching Place Team!

That's some GREAT news! :rolleyes:

At least we're not waiting until mid January! :cool:

Thanks for the update...

I am waiting on these:

The Caching Pill

Muggles Watching

Gold LizardToadz (Toad)

The Caching Place Team!

Thanks for the update...

You are very welcome!

One more update as well...The first batch of The Orient Express coins are in this shipment as well. Because of the custom engraving, we waited a little longer than usual to place the order, wanted to get as many folks in the first batch as possible. The second batch won't be too far behind!

Thanks again everyone for your support of The Orient Express game, we totally enjoyed watching everyone play....the suitcases were FUN....for us anyway! :)

Watch for Quest IV sometime in the late spring!!! This one should prove to be the best yet!! :)

I am waiting on these:

The Caching Pill

Muggles Watching

Gold LizardToadz (Toad)

The Caching Place Team!

Thanks for the update...

You are very welcome!

One more update as well...The first batch of The Orient Express coins are in this shipment as well. Because of the custom engraving, we waited a little longer than usual to place the order, wanted to get as many folks in the first batch as possible. The second batch won't be too far behind!

Thanks again everyone for your support of The Orient Express game, we totally enjoyed watching everyone play....the suitcases were FUN....for us anyway! :)

Watch for Quest IV sometime in the late spring!!! This one should prove to be the best yet!! :)

I can't wait to get my coin for the Orient Express game! I know everybody didn't love the suitcases as much as I did! LOL

Thanks again for the great game!

I am waiting for:

Team Laubfrosch

Venture Crew 4485

Freisland Chunky NL

Alabama AGA 2006

A-10 Warthog

Arrowheads - silver set

Dreamcatchers set

Anthus Decoder V2

Anthus Secret GeoAgent

2007 Dorkfish

Lucky Scratch-n-Win LE

Ontario Beaver LE

2005 Calgary REG

Tiki Bikki Bikki

Tiki Mojo Hoard

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Geocaching Dragon (ordered this one from C&P and got a Geocache America instead of Geocaching Dragon)

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

No coins today... <_<

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

No coins today... :o

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

No coins today... :o

I am glad I dont see any of our coins on the list!!! :o

I am glad I dont see any of our coins on the list!!! :o

Nope, but still on mine :o Still no Mystery coins, not that they are a mystery to me anymore, I've seen them in several places and even got one from a Secret Santa, but was hoping to get them for an upcoming event. How long do we wait until they are considered MIA? (That's just a general question, and can be applied to any coin order)

Edited by UOTrackers

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

No coins today... :huh:

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

That's just not right!

:(

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

That's just not right!

B)

I hope it will come soon, Slowdownracer. Maybe just got hung up in Denver :(

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

I am waiting on these: :D

Idaho Micro

Geocaching Skills

The Caching Pill

Muggles Watching

Gold LizardToadz (Toad)

Team Saman

Team NAB

Frozen Bone

and

Holiday Mystery Coin :laughing:

Latest update from The Caching Place:

We started shipping The Caching Pill, Muggles Watching, and The Orient Express coins last Friday, and have been shipping ALL day today..... The Gold Lizards and ToadZ were delayed and are scheduled to ship from the factory on the 27th. Sorry for the delay!! Some things are out of our control :D We're getting them out as quickly as we can! Thanks for your patience everyone!!

Fluttershy pink and teal

Support our Troops

Laubfrosh

Slowdownracer

Team Ponik

Team JPAGeo

Mojo

Friesland

Idaho micro

Dreamcatcher

Breastcancer Ribbon

Caching Pill :laughing:

Finnish Tram

Muggles

Chills

Camp Explorer

Pokemom

Magpie

Signal December

-whew-

Got a bunch in today :D:D Kudos to thecachingplace and applewomyn for the cool coins!