Apple

Loridarlin

Moun10Bike

2 baby Loggerheads

Whew I think I'm done trading for awhile....is that possible once your hooked

Edited by UOTrackers

UPDATING MY LIST

Mother Hen Geocoin

SEPAG Liberty Bell Geocoin (**Shipped**)

All-Season Caching Spring Geocoin

Dutch Microcoin 2006(5 pack)

Saving Shilo

2006 Colorado Geocoin

ELCHRICH ELCH Personal Geocoin

ADDING

CCCooper Geocoin

Geotruckers.com Geocoin

Edited by gridlox

Mother Hen Geocoin

SEPAG Liberty Bell Geocoin

All-Season Caching Spring Geocoin

Dutch Microcoin 2006(5 pack)

Saving Shilo

2006 Colorado Geocoin

ELCHRICH ELCH Personal Geocoin

CCCooper Geocoin

Geotruckers.com Geocoin

2006 GGA Geocoins <---- forgot these were on the way! :(

Crazy postman!! Came in holding his back and told me he was gonna start sending me his chiropractic bill! :D:);)

PM sent :P

Team Myth. :rolleyes:

On June 2, 2006, Team Myth sent me replacement coins for coins that were shipped in April. I received them on June 10, 2006, however, on June 12, 2006 I received the coins Team Myth sent in April. The Post Office or customs can be strange sometimes.

If you are reading this Team Myth I sent you an email for your address so that I can return the coins.

Dutch Micro (shipped)

Oh Boy! :D

If you've got yours already, That means mine should be here up in Rome...

ummm... :lol:

by the end of the week. ;)

:D

Oh well, I was hoping I was kidding, but it looks like mine has put on their little wooden shoes and taken a stroll. :D

Maybe tomorrow? :D

Only one, a Frozen Bone Zone Run Silver.

Trade was done back in January. My part of the trade, a European Union was sent out and the other person confirmed receiving it 5 or 6 days later in Luxembourg. His coin, I never received.

I e-mailed him once a month since early February. He has never once answered back :rolleyes: . So I guess I can forget about it. :anicute:

Dutch Micro (shipped)

Oh Boy! :laughing:

ummm... :laughing:

by the end of the week. :laughing:

:laughing:

Oh well, I was hoping I was kidding, but it looks like mine has put on their little wooden shoes and taken a stroll. :lol:

Maybe tomorrow? :P

What shipping did you pay for? We paid for ground... got a response to our e-mail.... it could take 2 MONTHS!!! :laughing:

Dutch Micro (shipped)

Oh Boy! :laughing:

ummm... :laughing:

by the end of the week. :laughing:

:laughing:

Oh well, I was hoping I was kidding, but it looks like mine has put on their little wooden shoes and taken a stroll. :lol:

Maybe tomorrow? :P

What shipping did you pay for? We paid for ground... got a response to our e-mail.... it could take 2 MONTHS!!! :laughing:

I believe I paid the priority, but I honestly do not remember. I know I paid it on a few orders from The Netherlands cause it was worth it for what I purchased at the time.

Update....

Utah (shipped)

PacMan5 (shipped)

Twin Peaks (shipped)

Scratch N Win LE from a trade

I don't get it anymore,

Over the year I have sent more than 100 shipments to the US and other countries outside Europe.

I almost always used Priority (Air)Mail.

I always use the CN22 customs declaration. mark it as "gift" with "game tokens" as a description and a value of about $3 a coin.

I never encountered any problems nor lost a shipment.

Until a month or so ago coins were usually received within a week, but lately it seems to take almost a month.

I don't know where things go wrong, but it looks like customs is sitting on it. :rolleyes:

At the moment I am receiving several mails a day from people wondering when they will get their coins.

Some of those coins I shipped over a month ago.

Other Dutch cachers encounter the same problems.

We are very sorry for those who have to wait so long, but there is really no way we can help it!

We really don't know what causes the delay. We don't do things different than before.

I can only say: Have faith, and please be patient

Thanks for your understanding. <_<

Edited by Twin Peaks

Update....

Utah (shipped)

PacMan5 (shipped)

Twin Peaks (shipped)

Scratch N Win LE from a trade

I don't get it anymore,

Over the year I have sent more than 100 shipments to the US and other countries outside Europe.

I always use the CN22 customs declaration. mark it as "gift" with "game tokens" as a description and a value of about $3 a coin.

Until a month or so ago coins were usually received within a week, but lately it seems to take almost a month.

I don't know where things go wrong, but it looks like customs is sitting on it. :rolleyes:

At the moment I am receiving several mails a day from people wondering when they will get their coins.

Some of those coins I shipped over a month ago.

Other Dutch cachers encounter the same problems.

We are very sorry for those who have to wait so long, but there is really no way we can help it!

We really don't know what causes the delay. We don't do things different than before.

I can only say: Have faith, and please be patient

Thanks for your understanding. <_<

Twin Peaks. I've encountered the same issue shipping items from the US to Canada. They used to get there pretty quickly but now a 2 week time isn't out of the ordinary.

I don't get it anymore,

Postal service around the world is different in terms of capability and expectation of service.

When I worked in Venezuela, I was warned (by coworkers and by a travel guide I had) that if I wanted to mail something I should travel over the border to Colombia or Guyana as a mailbox in Venezuela has the functional equivalence of a rubbish bin. Italy is little better according to much that I have read, although having posted mail from the Vatican, I noticed that it arrived (albeit a bit slower than I might have expected) at the intended destinations.

Canada Post can be hit and miss. Sometimes they'll be so fast you'll wonder if you Fedex'd it by accident. Other times it can take over a week for a letter to cross your town. USPS seems to be fairly effective, in my experience - kind of slow. However, for both Canada Post and USPS, if the contents of your mail look valuable, there seems to be a pretty high rate of theft. I've lost cheques and money orders to destinations in Canada and the US, mailed from either location (i.e. the envelope arrived, having been slit open and the cheque removed). Despite the irritation it causes, I've never been defrauded by this.

British mail is top notch from what I've seen. Swiss mail is pretty good too. Pretty much all my friends who have lived in Germany would like Deutsche Bundespost buildings all burned to the ground, but my experience mailing stuff to Germany has been positive, so I'm guessing their feelings are more related to the German post office having their hands in more than just mail.