New Mt. Everest Coins!

iBrew

OK, so there are no geocaches within 36 miles of the coords I have of McKinley, and I get back no results at all for a search around Everest which means there are no caches within 100 miles - and likely much further than that. Mountain peaks are interesting but I think it's fair to say these have nothing whatsoever to do with geocaching so I will pass on these.

OK, so there are no geocaches within 36 miles of the coords I have of McKinley, and I get back no results at all for a search around Everest which means there are no caches within 100 miles - and likely much further than that. Mountain peaks are interesting but I think it's fair to say these have nothing whatsoever to do with geocaching so I will pass on these.

So if someone places a cache on mt everest will you want one?

I would bet there will be one. as a matter of fact next time I go I will place one.

<_<

So if someone places a cache on mt everest will you want one?

I would bet there will be one. as a matter of fact next time I go I will place one.

B)

The image of the coin doesn't even make a connection to geocaching. It is just a cool mountain image on a coin. And it happens to be trackable on gc.com. :anibad:

there have been a few double orders by people so there will be a few coins left. Once all the current orders are sent out, we will post the others forsale.

thanks.

I purposely ordered two times because after thinking about it, I wanted more coins. Getting rid of double orders without checking with the person is wrong!

Don't know about most of you but I ordered a McKinley coin and paid for it on 13 Oct and haven't heard a thing from Oak Coins yet...

Even after repeated e-mails to them asking what the @#$%?

I believe there was a post in the other thread saying that the coins were in or to be delivered on Saturday, and that they'll be shipping all orders out next week.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

We thought we had answered all the emails about the status. Of course, to our surprise, the vendor we used held the coins for *2* more days!

But, we were able to get out 90% of our Mount Everest Coins today to US addresses. For International, we will have about 90% out on Monday, with the delay being all the custom forms, un-automated postage, etc. Our goal is to get all orders out by Wed.

We are glad you got them quicker this time :rolleyes:.

Update. We have packaged up all the coins for Shipment both US and International. All International Shipments were made today and should arrive soon.

Thanks everyone

Do you ship the Mt. McKinley coins and the Mt. Everest coins together? We are waiting for the Mt. McKinley coins.

We are glad you got them quicker this time :rolleyes:.

Update. We have packaged up all the coins for Shipment both US and International. All International Shipments were made today and should arrive soon.

Thanks everyone

Do you ship the Mt. McKinley coins and the Mt. Everest coins together? We are waiting for the Mt. McKinley coins.

No. We thought about doing it but to be honest, trying to sort all the orders and make it right just didnt make sense. When there were 2 orders by the same person close together, and we saw it, they were combined. Otherwise, if you had three orders, you will most likely get three packages.

Yes, more costs but we felt it was the quickest way to get coins to people.

nielsenc