Gaa

Bjornian

Ok hold on now, I'm confused AGAIN!

Damenace is putting a GAA coin for all of us coins crazed folks (which I must say are very cute) AND Bjornian is doing a GAA coin ALSO?

Or... is it that Damenace is putting together the GAA coin and is in cahoots with Bjornian?

Or...is Damenace on his own with his GAA coin and Bjornian's little group thing stemming from...ah heck I don't know I am confused!

HELP, somebody explain to Pepper what's goning on here.

Ditto, I'm confused to.

Ok hold on now, I'm confused AGAIN!

Damenace is putting a GAA coin for all of us coins crazed folks (which I must say are very cute) AND Bjornian is doing a GAA coin ALSO?

Or... is it that Damenace is putting together the GAA coin and is in cahoots with Bjornian?

Or...is Damenace on his own with his GAA coin and Bjornian's little group thing stemming from...ah heck I don't know I am confused!

HELP, somebody explain to Pepper what's goning on here.

Not quite sure what the confusion is. I am having a coin made on my own and Bjornian is having a coin made as well. I don't know Bjornian and he don't know me. I have posted final art work in a Seperate Thread.and the link to the order page will be posted in a couple days.

Im gonna miss out on this one when it goes public :ph34r:

I'll be wondering around Deep in the woods for a week

With no Phones, No Internet, no TV, with only My trusty Garmin GPS to guide Me.

Maybe hide a Geocache <_<

I'm on Step # 2 .........10 more to go!

BTW: I'll trade a Silver Mt Everrest for 1, If I make it back!

Edited by RustyBeerCan
The Coin I am making for the group is limited addition :-) and is trackable (though I am stil ltlaking to sites about which one). AND CAN ONLY BE OWNED BY THE MEMBERS OF GAA. There will be few made (probably around 100 or 200). The extras are for future members of GAA and the GAA cache I have plans for :-).

Well, howzabout a list of the members of GAA? (Hope I'm one)

Addicted... who said anything about being addicted,  I am just a casual Geocoin collector...

I started casually collecting Geocoins about 4 months ago ...

So far:

Coins in collection : 179 (160 different)

Coins available for trade: 223 (not counting a few hundred f0t0m0m coins)

Coins due in purchase/trade: 314

Well... maybe I'm mildly addicted....

Some of you folks must make waaaaay more money than I do. Sheesh......... :anibad:

If you want to be a rela member of GAA, here is the easy way.... E-mail me why you are addicted. I will choose who si a member since i made GAA LOL. Though I now don't feel so addicted because I have only psent 300 dollars in coins in a month.

All the coins I have made for the group will only be "given away" to those who have "donated" money :-). But I can make am ember list early. I am actualyl working of sketches for coins for GAA, the first coin will be the intro coin fo the set. The group will put out coins every so often.

I have a website programed already, now I just need the money to givei it it's own domain and stuff :-).

I tried this morning to prove that my addiction was not as bad as I feared but I think I was wrong.

I went to town...paid the power bill (so the computer would work) went to the Post Office and stocked up on stamps and envelopes (for all the swops I am expecting)went to the stationery store and got plastic envelopes to put the coins into, went to computer store to buy computer design program (I want to make my own coin now) got cigs and wine and a pizza so should be all set for next 24 hours.

Ok I am still addicted BUT I DID leave the house for an hour. Panic was starting to set in before I got home.

Lynn

I am ashamed of my fellow GAA members! ;)

YOU LET THIS THREAD GOT TO THE 3rd PAGE!!! :D

What is wrong with you people???? :D

Let's get back on track here shall we?

M&M Hunter...you are SO right and it's very sad. Here it is 10:32am and I am still not dressed...but I do have to go to the post office soon... :D

I am ashamed of my fellow GAA members! ;)

YOU LET THIS THREAD GOT TO THE 3rd PAGE!!! :D

M&M Hunter...you are SO right and it's very sad. Here it is 10:32am and I am still not dressed...but I do have to go to the post office soon... :D

post office it's closed today right? stay home Ladycacher and don't bother getting dressed

I am ashamed of my fellow GAA members!  ;)

YOU LET THIS THREAD GOT TO THE 3rd PAGE!!!  :D

M&M Hunter...you are SO right and it's very sad.  Here it is 10:32am and I am still not dressed...but I do have to go to the post office soon... :D

post office it's closed today right? stay home Ladycacher and don't bother getting dressed

Thats what is so great about the APC systems. I used to go at four in the morning to mail trades and not have to worry about lines :D .

Thats what is so great about the APC systems. I used to go at four in the morning to mail trades and not have to worry about lines  ;) .

What's APC? Is that the machine in the lobby of the post office for mailing packages?

Yes, Automated Postal Center. It is the neatest thing since sliced bread :D .

Thats what is so great about the APC systems. I used to go at four in the morning to mail trades and not have to worry about lines  :D .

What's APC? Is that the machine in the lobby of the post office for mailing packages?

Yes, Automated Postal Center. It is the neatest thing since sliced bread ;) .

Wow!! And sliced Bread was HUGE!!!

ROFL!! :D

Thats what is so great about the APC systems. I used to go at four in the morning to mail trades and not have to worry about lines  :D .

Yes, Automated Postal Center. It is the neatest thing since sliced bread :D .

Ahhh...yes I used one of those fancy machines in Redmond WA, but they don't have that fancy stuff down in these parts. Alvin is just a little bitty old country town. I'm tickled pink I don't have to drive 10 miles to get to a post office. ;)

Edited by Pepper

Oh I just had the worst hour of my life! My ISP went down !!!! Panic set in within 5 minutes. I have been ordering coins for days now but I haven't received one in 2 weeks!!!! and I know at least 6 are in the post somewhere. Was there a plane crash somewhere carrying all my goodies???

If I don't start getting some I am going to sit here and cry and probably order a dozen more to see if they will get here.

I need a GAA meeting

Lynn

Here I am on a beautiful Friday here in Texas. I have not eaten breakfast or lunch, I have not gotten dressed, I have not made the phone calls I am "supposed" to..........

Just lurking in the forums, playing with my geocache profile and made an ultimate choise to change my geocache handle.

Yeppers...still addicted.

Hello my name is Ladycacher and I am gald to be here.

I took a step today that should make you all proud.

I got up at 9am (yes I slept in), got dressed first thing :ph34r: , took my kids to build a turkey recipe box at Lowes, hid 5 caches, then went to Wal-mart :ph34r: and bought all the crap for turkey dinner.

Yes I was away from the computer that long and did not once think of missing a coin sale.

Thank you for your time, see you at the next meeting. :anitongue: