Congratulations!!!!

Lactodorum

;) Hats off to the Phillimore Clan...a very well deserved 300 found....thought you would never get there :P .

A Very well done to everyone else on reaching a mile stone,some with mile stones i can only dream about getting to....one day

Edited by Messe

I would just like this opportunity to congratulate ourselves on getting to 300 caches found... To be honest, we've only done a few here in Florida, so it kinda "crept up on us".

:o

Boy, its terrible having to walk around the theme parks etc in the sun, with 75 to 80 degree temperatures, but what can one do....

Having attempted and DNF a couple of the caches here, as well as having found a few too, I will admit that I find many of the caches here to be rather "lame".... keyholders on someting in yet *another* car park in front of the shops... or a plastic box just over the road from an old-people building (when it could have been another 50ft away, and much better).

I will admit, it really makes me appreciate the quality caches that get placed in the UK.... so I hope there's a few lined up for me to do when I return next weekend!

Paul

Don't like to post this, but I've been told to do so by the Dewdrops, and as they helped me get the my first big milestone on 09/04, I thought I would do so..

UKGeocyclist has finally hit the 100 cache milestone.

Adrian ;)

D'Oh, edited to enter the correct date after entering the wrone one :)

Edited by UKGeoCyclist