Congratulations!!!!

Lactodorum

Aww, I do miss those old-type congrats threads!

Sorry but I don't miss the old style congrats and find the forum much easier to check now - I still scan the pinned thread to see who has done what and would like it to stay that way.

Happy Christmas to all milestoners and may DNFs be rare and FTFs frequent in 2005! <_<

Well done to klaus23 for making the 200 mark.

Well done KG!!

Guinnesses all round...

1b109e29-419d-404f-b581-ced5db6ed5ca.jpg

Alas, no stout for me, as I am 'over the water' and follow the "When in Rome" mantra...

I did have lots of this stuff to celebrate last night pump_rosie.gif ... 7.3% Scrumpee Zider... Rocket Fuel I tell thee (drops West Country accent)

Thanks for the congrats, there were a few milestones hit at the Bristol Event <_<

Well done to anyone and everyone who hit a significant caching milestone/birthday this week. Kudos to you. Excellent effort and best of British luck with your future caching efforts.

SP <_<

P.S. Oops. Missed Saturday due to it being Christmas Day. Anyway, a copy of this post will be reposted about this time every Saturday from now on... :rolleyes:

Help Needed Please

Its nearly time to archive the HOF for 2004 . So If your Over 200 please check that

A.) Your on the Table

B.) Your in the correct section

There have been some changes since I Started it in January 2004 so lets hope 2005 is as good or better

Brian (Deego)

UK Hall Of Fame

you spely our name wrong :unsure:

Its no D int' the middle

Don't worry with a surname that has multiple spellings and my first name Graeme which is also multiple spellings I got used to it years ago

:blink:

Well Done in order of acheivements

Mongoose 39 who reached his 200th cache Sorry I thought Mark had emailed our congratulations, it seems he thought I had done it - communication breakdown I'm afraid. But Well Done and Onward to your 500th

Slytherin Congratulations on your 1000th find yesterday we were proud to be their to witness the event and to share your Champagne.

Joan

Thanks chaps! Had to take Seasider to show him where one of his caches was to get the 700th... amateur!

John Stead; of course!

Bill; 139 - that's, what, er... 20% ish!

Brian/John (Deego/Pharisee); Prince of Darkness... I lied!

GCHG45 (read logged note) - another Pyoung1s statement of Geocaching professionalism!

Eckingbum; Guinness!

dodgydaved; another Guinness!

Happy Hippos; what micro?

Laughalot; happy birthday, hope my present of stabilizers for your MTB help!

Sally/Nick (Firth of Forth/Highland Nick); ski-caching?! Here's praying for more snow!

Everyone (all UK Geocachers!); met loads of you in 2004 (15 event caches!), some great characters. I'll not cause embarrassment by mentioning any individuals (oh, alright... Alibags)! A great bunch that make it all the more fun! Keep up the Geocaching spirit, let's all strive to keep the enjoyment going in 2005! Oh, and watch where you're pointing those fireworks on New Years eve, PoD could be prowling your area!

Happy new year one and all!

Paul

Laughalot; happy birthday, hope my present of stabilizers for your MTB help!

Cheeky man !!!! giggle....... giggle.... the ankle is doing well and so more biking is on the cards very soon..... once you've fitted the stabilizers that is!!!

Big congratulations on hitting 700 - you've certainly worked hard at it - well done Paul.

Laughalot :D