Lovemark Vote

Jeremy

Quick text from the web site:

Lovemarks reach your heart as well as your mind, creating an intimate, emotional connection that you just can’t live without. Ever.

Take a brand away and people will find a replacement. Take a Lovemark away and people will protest its absence. Lovemarks are a relationship, not a mere transaction. You don’t just buy Lovemarks, you embrace them passionately. That’s why you never want to let go.

Lovemarks reach your heart as well as your mind, creating an intimate, emotional connection that you just can’t live without. Ever.

Take a brand away and people will find a replacement. Take a Lovemark away and people will protest its absence. Lovemarks are a relationship, not a mere transaction. You don’t just buy Lovemarks, you embrace them passionately. That’s why you never want to let go.

Oh, I get it. Like Preparation H.

Are we allowed to read this without paying? :huh:

Are we allowed to read this without paying? :huh:

I just went and voted! :o It will ask for your first name (req), - I used my caching name, and an email address, - also used my caching one. You can check the boxes at the bottom right if you want.

Yes, it's free to enter/read and comment! I didn't join, but I did bookmark it. Also, at the top left corner look in the header for "list"click on it, then go to the "G" and scroll down to geocaching.

OK Jeremy, I'll expect the blender for this weekend's party! :o Please ship via next day air. :o SF1

Well my vote got published, yesterday!

Now I get to log the find and get the :huh: .

The blender can be sent asap :huh: .

Hopefully, those that write, will pick a different topic/aspect to help promote the game.

Here's my article, enjoy!

Encourages members to give back

Discovered this site several years ago, been hooked on it since. I'm addicted to geocaching and have to visit it at least two times a day. Allows us to visit/explore areas/parks we never would have found without this site. Also, encourages us to meet others at various events and on the hiking trails. Another "offset" is the "CITO" program (Cache In Trash Out), sometimes made into an event, or done by yourself. It encourages members to give back, by cleaning litter from the local, county, and state park systems.

Strikeforce1, United States - 10 September 2004

Uh, just a word of warning folks do not click on the lose it image - that actually records a vote :huh: I clicked on it because I wanted to see that kind of comment folks said who vote to lose it. Instead of seeing those comments it recorded a lose it vote for me which is not want I wanted :huh:

Zack

so ashamed

Your fired. Turn in your GPS at the next GGA meeting! (I will make sure it goes to good use.)

B):(:huh:

I voted instantly by clicking the little yes button (was #93).

We also have a KitchenAid mixer. Wow, a lot of those have been sold, eh?

Oh, I get it. Like Preparation H.

Or triple strength gold bond.