West Tn Geocoin

primofam

:lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:;):lol:

Okay, I'm a little excited. I spoke with Ken at KV coins today. The coins are being boxed and shipping tomorrow. With the holiday, I imagine they will get to Jackson, TN. the week of New Years. I will hopefully begin shipping them out Around 1/1- 1/3. Thanks for the orders. Thanks for your patience.

Don't forget, GOWT coins make wonderful gifts. Buy more coins!!!!

Hey Mike,

I still want about $40 to $50 worth. Since I work in J town and don't have a pay pal, would it be easier for me to just pick them up from you when they come in? Drop me an email, or let me know here.

Edit.... By the way, I will be out of state until Jan 1.

Edited by bikr

Okay!!!!! The coins are in!!! I am working on packing, labeling, and sorting through the coins. Silly me. I figured, "they'll be numbered that'll be easy". Would have been easy if they were stacked numerically in the boxes. My son is earning "5 whole dollars" to sort them this week :blink: . Should be in the mail soon.

There are only about 150 left. Anybody wanting any, come on!

Okay!!!!! The coins are in!!! I am working on packing, labeling, and sorting through the coins. Silly me. I figured, "they'll be numbered that'll be easy". Would have been easy if they were stacked numerically in the boxes. My son is earning "5 whole dollars" to sort them this week :blink: . Should be in the mail soon.

There are only about 150 left. Anybody wanting any, come on!

You rock!

Looking forward to getting them :blink:

Happy holidays!

Ed

:D

Well, As of today (Tuesday) All orders have been mailed. Some were priority mail, some were first class-just depended on weight and cost. Give ample time and then contact me (mprimeaux@jpc-pa.com) if you haven't gotten your coins, or any problems.

I feel like I should put an Ebay disclaimer "PLEASE contact me before leaving negative feedback" :):D

All in all, I had gotten about $120 for shipping costs. It took right at $115. Thanks for the tips everyone! :D

There are exactly 123 coins as of today. I appreciate everyone's help because my visa bill just came in the mail last week! B)

Mike,

Good job on the coins! I'll take 10 if you wouldn't mind bringing them to me in CCU at General. I'll be there any Saturday or Sunday as I work the Baylor shift now. I rarely see you there on the weekends so if this will be a problem just let me know and I will go through PayPal. Good to see someone else I know has been bitten by the Geochache bug!

Got mine today just in time for the WSGA holiday party. Gave out two in the gift exchange and went over very well thanks.

So that was you! I was looking at them the same time Pepper was, we were both trying to figure out who got them so fast.

They look awesome!

Hi!

I was one of the lucky two to get one of these coins at the WSGA Party -- so cool, thanks!

I'm having trouble logging it at travelertags.com (which is what's printed on the coin), send me an email to my geocaching email if you can help me..

Thanks again for the neat geo-coin!

LindaLu, this is the website (as printed on the coins).

www.travelertags.com

Allanon, I will check your numbers and email your activation codes. They should have been on a little piece of paper. Email me your actual name and I can look that up for you (I recorded which coins I shipped to each person just in case I forgot to send the activation codes :rolleyes: )

Correct that-I found your email and have mailed the codes. :P let me know if there is a problem.

Edited by primofam
Um...Primo, I think I need the activation code for the fo'special #357.  You cut out #'s 26-55 for me.

Man your picky :rolleyes::P . I'll get that in an email real soon.

As I said before, I feel like an ebay seller. Please don't send negative feedback until I have a chance to correct it. You guys have been great!!!!!!!

Primo

:rolleyes:

Oops...See I told you...missing brain matter on my part. That extra little piece of paper was hiding in the envelope all along. Silly me, I thought it would be on/near the BIG piece of paper that I found easily...

I really hate it when I'm stupid...

Sorry... :P

:P;):rolleyes:

I think I know some of the problems some may be having.

When you get your account set up and log in, click on the tab for tag setup/edit.

This should take you to a page to enter the coin(s) number and activation code. It will then be registered to you and you can set up the description/goals/pictures of the coin.

Continue to email me with problems. Thanks. Mike