Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Mn-treker

Strangest thing found while geocaching

Not long ago I encountered a Sasquatch hunter. Abe Del rio I think. So I decided to hide a string of geocaches deep in the woods Sasquatch hunter day 1 through 6. Then while hiking out I heard some campers not far away. I had fun with them. I started grunting and howling like a Sasquatch. 不不不不

You should have heard them campers.

不不不不不不不.

Edited by Mn-treker
  • Funny 1

Last week I was geocaching in a cemetery and found a starving cat right by GZ under a bench! I tried calling to her but she was so weak she couldn't walk... So I cut my geocaching day short and took her home. I've been trying to get some meat on her bones again. I named her Leah, because the geocache I was searching for was in memory of a young lady with that name.

This summer I went on a hike outside of Henderson, KY to go geocaching. One there was called Kentucky Deer Stand. GZ was at a leaning tree in the woods with a folding lawn chair tied down onto it. You had to climb past the chair up the tree to get to the cache. Of course I had to make the climb twice because I ended up dropping my pen!!

leah.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Florist_fire said:

Last week I was geocaching in a cemetery and found a starving cat right by GZ under a bench! I tried calling to her but she was so weak she couldn't walk... So I cut my geocaching day short and took her home. I've been trying to get some meat on her bones again. I named her Leah, because the geocache I was searching for was in memory of a young lady with that name.

This summer I went on a hike outside of Henderson, KY to go geocaching. One there was called Kentucky Deer Stand. GZ was at a leaning tree in the woods with a folding lawn chair tied down onto it. You had to climb past the chair up the tree to get to the cache. Of course I had to make the climb twice because I ended up dropping my pen!!

leah.jpg

Will you please send me updates on the kitty? My heart aches thinking about her!

On 10/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, Max and 99 said:

Will you please send me updates on the kitty? My heart aches thinking about her!

She is doing so much better than when I found her! She's up and walking and very vocal! She scared me because I couldn't find her one morning. Then as I passed by the kitchen I heard her meow. She was in the trashcan! She must've jumped in there to get the chicken scraps we tossed!

My phone isn't letting me upload the picture I took of her in there!!