<Please Delete This>

Kafeajo

If it gets deleted, we would never know you do things like the rest of us do..... like double-posts etc.....

Don't sweat it.. icon_biggrin.gif

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

quote:
Originally posted by lordwoodsman:

Was the original source already deleted? Why are we all responding to nothing? icon_wink.gif

Well, that's better than responding to someone who is responding to nothing, or for that matter quoting him.

If trees could scream, would we still cut them down?

Well, maybe if they screamed all the time, for no reason.

Click here for my Geocaching pictures

I can't believe I almost missed this thread. I've been up working on the TPS Reports all night and I... ummm... OK. I was really out trying to find a Yellow Jeep and when I finally found one the batteries in my camera were dead because I had taken so many pictures of aphids and ladybugs and now I'll have to log a no-find.

LOL... I couldn't believe it when I saw a topic of mine at the top of the forum, despite having not posted for weeks. Tsk, tsk… Can’t you guys leave it? Talk about stealing my dignity! icon_wink.gif If you must know, the reason the OP is asking to be deleted is because I did the age old trick of replying to a post. Only I did it in a new topic. I started this absurd post, but I’m not going to try stop your fun. Even at the expense of my fragile reputation. ?

Cheers for replacing the logbook Shorts! I didn’t think that playboy bunny notepad was too appropriate anyhow.

In: Happy meal toy, without toy. That is to say, just some McDonald’s trash.

Out: Scraps of my dignity severed by various members of this forum!

quote:
Originally posted by FollowtheNose:

Found it. Hamster met friendly neighborhood rabbit. Cache overflowing with hambits.

I guess this isn't exactly kosher.

quote:
Originally posted by Swanlakers:

no need to delete, just place a micro or a multi instead.

Swanlakers

...or a virtual... icon_biggrin.gif

web-lingbutton.gif ntga_button.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

Ok I didn't look and didn't look and didn't look. But this thread wouldn't die. So now I've looked. Yup. Full of forum gack. That stuff is hard to wipe off you know.

icon_razz.gif

Heh heh heh heh heh

Renegade Knight stepped in the forum gack! Those shoes will be ruined! Ack! I hope he was wearing shoes...

It is inappropriate to put an AK in a cache where children might find it. Removed AK left old Easter chocolate bunny.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

Oh, man! Curiosity got the best of me. I see the delete this message title with over 40 replies...l. I figure "hmmm what is going on in that thread" so I go take a look. I find matches, hamsters, rabbits, guns, knives, lost dignity, doots, gak, etc. This was a fun read. A virtual cache with me logging it as a find. icon_smile.gif

Kirk out.

quote:
Originally posted by Smitherington:

If everyone keeps reading this it will never get deleted. So knock it off. Or not.

I agree, this is ridiculous, why do you people keep posting?

If trees could scream, would we still cut them down?

Well, maybe if they screamed all the time, for no reason.

Click here for my Geocaching pictures

quote:
Originally posted by Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking:

It is inappropriate to put an AK in a cache where children might find it. Removed AK left old Easter chocolate bunny.

Everyone knows food doesn't belong in caches. Took old chocolate bunny (man, really old, is chocolate supposed to be grey?), and left some rice cakes. Since everyone knows that rice cakes aren't really food.

Budophylus

San Antonio, TX

5-star cache team member (because we can make the easiest 1/1 into a 5-* difficulty cache)

What started all of this? Well, I said to my friend: "I'm bored. Can't we find a new sport?" Now, hundreds of caches later...

quote:
Webling:I guess this isn't exactly kosher.

Well it might be. I don't think that rabbits and hamsters have cloven hooves, or are bottom feedng shellfish. And if you omit the 't' you have rabbis. But if you omit the 'ters' you have hams. Hmmm... maybe this isn't kosher after all. Delete this post it is silly and contains frogs (which should be banned).

icon_biggrin.giffrog.giffrog.giffrog.gificon_biggrin.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

Took the pull-tab, left a Woolly Bugger I found snagged in a bush, logged it as my second find. icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, I almost forgot. It looks as though a hambit or a rabster has gnawed a corner off of the box. You might want to fix that.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. - Noel Coward (...particularly off of a short pier - The Annoyed Man's corollary)

[This message was edited by The Annoyed Man on May 03, 2003 at 12:11 PM.]

Took wooly bugger; collecting them till I have enough for a sweater. Left garage sale quality polyester leisure suit.

Temp-fixed Hambit/rabster gnawing with used Band-aid,scab still stuck.

Two roads diverged in the woods and I,

I took the one less traveled,

and that is how I found the cache.