Mr. Gray Project

Firefly03

does this mean that USA get mail from out of space???????????

WAUWIEEEEEEEEEEE that`s COOOOLLLLLLL..............

Hi,

Nah... I don't think so.

It says in his profile that he's on Earth.

And since he replied :

Mr. Gray likes Mysteries. Area 51 has been to quiet.

It made me think he might live close to this Area...

Hi,

Nah... I don't think so.

And since he replied :

area 51 is always quiet, yes? unless there are top secret planes flying about at night i suppose.

you used to be able to sort of see onto the base at groom lake from a nearby mountain peak on PUBLIC land, but that area was closed. i never did get to make the hike. but there have been some interesting pics from there in the past.

we have one of those super secret radar testing facilities near barstow where i live. folks are not even supposed to admit they work there. what's funny is all kinds of information about what it is and how it operates is on the web. a not-so-secret secret area. i have driven around the fenced perimeter - again on public land. and actually drove up to the gate once. my editor said i should do a story and go see what's up.

right. made me a tad nervous. i did not enquire at the gate for entry.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Hi,

Nah... I don't think so.

And since he replied :

area 51 is always quiet, yes? unless there are top secret planes flying about at night i suppose.

you used to be able to sort of see onto the base at groom lake from a nearby mountain peak on PUBLIC land, but that area was closed. i never did get to make the hike. but there have been some interesting pics from there in the past.

we have one of those super secret radar testing facilities near barstow where i live. folks are not even supposed to admit they work there. what's funny is all kinds of information about what it is and how it operates is on the web. a not-so-secret secret area. i have driven around the fenced perimeter - again on public land. and actually drove up to the gate once. my editor said i should do a story and go see what's up.

right. made me a tad nervous. i did not enquire at the gate for entry.

rsg

well don`t know aria 51 live to far away B):D

but do they have mail boxezzzzzz over there then???

think RSG must go enter and do that story maybe you meet mister grey and you two can have a cool tolk so aria 51 is`t so quit anymore :D

well don`t know aria 51 live to far away :D:D

but do they have mail boxezzzzzz over there then???

think RSG must go enter and do that story maybe you meet mister grey and you two can have a cool tolk so aria 51 is`t so quit anymore :P

i think that is a most excellent idea, lorca.

mr. gray, drop me an email and we can meet for coffee and i'll show you the perimeter of the area NOT known as area 51.

51 is a bit more of a day's drive from lil' ol' barstow, cal-ee-for-neye-ay and is surrounded by a fence manned by ARMED GUARDS! who do not fool around if you trespass. but i am sure mr. gray knows all about that. B)

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

We just got home from a business trip to Las Vegas. I hustled on over to the post office to collect my pile of mail, scanning through while walking back to work <thank goodness there wasn't much traffic, I really wasn't paying attention to anything other than the mail pile>....no gray envelope. :angry: only bills!

Someone could post the email addy that you are supposed to send the $2.50 to and we could ALL send in our $2.50 and make up numbers! HA!!

Just kidding.

I hope the coin is cool (And I hope it IS a coin!! ) :rolleyes:

I like your plan!! :anitongue:

Some of you have numbers, some don't.

If you have yet to receive a letter e-mail Mr. Gray to find out if you have been selected or not selected to be part of this Project.

OR, just wait to see if a Gray envelope shows up in your mailbox.

*edit* Changed e-mail address since it appears the servers for the other one have been found by the "Man" and no longer work

Edited by Mister Gray

wauwieeeee this is going strange..............

people do wanna know or they select for the project??

what if he wantzz you to move to a other galaxy??

or he wantzzz you for a galaxy test??

or he wantzzz take over your life as human??

or he wantzzz take over the world??

i really really hope you all do get a nice and beautifull coin and that MR GREY do come in peace i do wanna have you all here but i`m to chicken to tolk with a alien sorry mr grey ...........

i really really hope you all do get a nice and beautifull coin and that MR GREY do come in peace i do wanna have you all here but i`m to chicken to tolk with a alien sorry mr grey ...........

Hmm.... many questions, but I have answers...

"what if he wantzz you to move to a other galaxy??" *** no problem! Maybe I can find a job there... plus some interesting coins and banknotes from my collection! Who else would heve them??? :rolleyes:

Oh... so I will be an immigrant from an other planet.... then I will be the allien!!! Oups! At least will I be legal immigrant? I want health insurance!!

"or he wantzzz you for a galaxy test??" *** Oh boy... more tests?? I will give one in November... but anyway... maybe I will get a licence to drive a spaceship... before geting the licence to drive a car! :anitongue:

"or he wantzzz take over your life as human??" *** Who would like to be unemployed??? "looking for job... Just came from Adromeda.... Great Experience in star Wars, Gallactica, Flash Gordon and space balls. Last job...secretary in ET phne home gelectic mobile company" Oh.... if these are your plans... can you at least help me be thinner?? I have to lose some weight! :anitongue:

"or he wantzzz take over the world??" *** World?? what world??? the one that politicians destroyed?? Well.. if you are talking about my own world.... if the allien is female, single, beautiful for human male standarts...etc ( :D ) Please.... you are very welcome... :anicute: After all... some humans here act like alliens...

Oh... in case you are blonde and your skin is blue... can I say that you are the tll cousin of Smurfette??? :D

I am kiding of course.... We are talking about Mister Gray! but who knows... he may want to bring his family too... so maybe I can call him dad! :D

Hey Mr Gray... I heard that the Moon has gold and silver... can you bring me some? :D I am wondering what the other planets may have!!! hmm...

Edited by GATOULIS

"what if he wantzz you to move to a other galaxy??" *** no problem! Maybe I can find a job there... plus some interesting coins and banknotes from my collection! Who else would heve them??? :rolleyes:

Oh... so I will be an immigrant from an other planet.... then I will be the allien!!! Oups! At least will I be legal immigrant? I want health insurance!!

"or he wantzzz you for a galaxy test??" *** Oh boy... more tests?? I will give one in November... but anyway... maybe I will get a licence to drive a spaceship... before geting the licence to drive a car! :anitongue:

"or he wantzzz take over your life as human??" *** Who would like to be unemployed??? "looking for job... Just came from Adromeda.... Great Experience in star Wars, Gallactica, Flash Gordon and space balls. Last job...secretary in ET phne home gelectic mobile company" Oh.... if these are your plans... can you at least help me be thinner?? I have to lose some weight! :anitongue:

"or he wantzzz take over the world??" *** World?? what world??? the one that politicians destroyed?? Well.. if you are talking about my own world.... if the allien is female, single, beautiful for human male standarts...etc ( B) ) Please.... you are very welcome... :anicute: After all... some humans here act like alliens...

Oh... in case you are blonde and your skin is blue... can I say that you are the tll cousin of Smurfette??? :D

I am kiding of course.... We are talking about Mister Gray! but who knows... he may want to bring his family too... so maybe I can call him dad! :D

Hey Mr Gray... I heard that the Moon has gold and silver... can you bring me some? :D I am wondering what the other planets may have!!! hmm...

oke it`s clear you wanna go to a other galaxy and call a grey person daddy i do respect that and but you know what friendy..................

i`m happy you told it out here so now i don`t have to be affraid that he come here i`m SAFE SAFE SAFE i can go sleep in peace at night :D:D:D

"what if he wantzz you to move to a other galaxy??" *** no problem! Maybe I can find a job there... plus some interesting coins and banknotes from my collection! Who else would heve them??? :D

"or he wantzzz you for a galaxy test??" *** Oh boy... more tests?? I will give one in November... but anyway... maybe I will get a licence to drive a spaceship... before geting the licence to drive a car! :D

"or he wantzzz take over your life as human??" *** Who would like to be unemployed??? "looking for job... Just came from Adromeda.... Great Experience in star Wars, Gallactica, Flash Gordon and space balls. Last job...secretary in ET phne home gelectic mobile company" Oh.... if these are your plans... can you at least help me be thinner?? I have to lose some weight! :D

"or he wantzzz take over the world??" *** World?? what world??? the one that politicians destroyed?? Well.. if you are talking about my own world.... if the allien is female, single, beautiful for human male standarts...etc ( :D ) Please.... you are very welcome... :D After all... some humans here act like alliens...

I am kiding of course.... We are talking about Mister Gray! but who knows... he may want to bring his family too... so maybe I can call him dad! B)

Hey Mr Gray... I heard that the Moon has gold and silver... can you bring me some? :cool: I am wondering what the other planets may have!!! hmm...

oke it`s clear you wanna go to a other galaxy and call a grey person daddy i do respect that and but you know what friendy..................

i`m happy you told it out here so now i don`t have to be affraid that he come here i`m SAFE SAFE SAFE i can go sleep in peace at night :D:D:D

:rolleyes::anitongue::anitongue::anicute::D

Well... as I said... I was just joking! :D

I sent him a note and he turned me down!!! :rolleyes:

Do you think it could have been becasue I thought Area 51 was in Roswell, New Mexico? I really did! had NO clue it was in Nevada!

Was sending a TB (Poinky, the Martian Duck) to Area 51 in Roswell, NM. Had to go back and change the info!!

Thank you, Mr. Gray, for helping me get my TB straightened out!

I am kiding of course.... We are talking about Mister Gray! but who knows... he may want to bring his family too... so maybe I can call him dad! :rolleyes:

Hey Mr Gray... I heard that the Moon has gold and silver... can you bring me some? :anitongue: I am wondering what the other planets may have!!! hmm...

gatoulis - you are an absolute HOOT! as in laugh out loud funny. thanks for the giggle today!

rsg

AHAHAHA thats funny,, you want to call him dad........GATOULIS GRAY...HUMMM sounds kinda good,, i think it means the gray cat,, are you an alien gat.? :D:rolleyes:

Well... I am a cat with human voice... right? :D:anitongue::anitongue:

GAtoulis Gray?? hmm... so it will be .... GG.... why this sounds like Tzatziki (the white sause from greece...with garlic and yugart) or the greek name for the cidaca? we call it Tzitziki :D

I am glad that I brought smile and you laughed with my joke! I hope Mr Gray will not be mad at me with my jokes! :D

well.. I know that I cann ot be in the list... I do nto have paypal account... and bank transfer... is too expensive... especially if I say to transfer money on an other planet... it will cost me more... probably some years in a clinic! :anicute: