New World Order

mysterycoins

Wow, I am lucky to be part of the New World Order :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did this coin come to me during such a hard week; do you have E.S.P.????????? I won't go into details, but suffice it to say I was absolutely exhausted when I got home after working and then volunteering at the cat shelter this evening. When I checked the mailbox and saw an envelope from me to me it was amazing! I was so excited; and then when I opened it :lol: , WOW! What a gorgeous coin, beautifully designed, and HEAVY! Here are a couple of pictures of my amazing gift. THANK YOU so much, you don't know how much you did for me today :lol:

NewWorldOrderFront.jpg

NewWorldOrderSide.jpg

How did this coin come to me during such a hard week; do you have E.S.P.????????? I won't go into details, but suffice it to say I was absolutely exhausted when I got home after working and then volunteering at the cat shelter this evening. When I checked the mailbox and saw an envelope from me to me it was amazing! I was so excited; and then when I opened it :lol: , WOW! What a gorgeous coin, beautifully designed, and HEAVY! Here are a couple of pictures of my amazing gift. THANK YOU so much, you don't know how much you did for me today :lol:

NewWorldOrderFront.jpg

NewWorldOrderSide.jpg

Congatulations Shari!!!! :D you really deserve the coin my friend!!!! :D

Wow!!....still can't believe I am one of the lucky recipients :lol: ...was expecting some coins in the mail so it didn't click until I saw the magnificent golden eagle (yes Antique gold my favourite finish!...mysterious indeed :D)

It is already my favourite coin...and what a coin so big and heavy, you can really feel the weight in your hand....I believe the term is heft.

Thank you so much for my first mystery coin...it will be treasured.

Wow!!....still can't believe I am one of the lucky recipients :lol: ...was expecting some coins in the mail so it didn't click until I saw the magnificent golden eagle (yes Antique gold my favourite finish!...mysterious indeed :D )

It is already my favourite coin...and what a coin so big and heavy, you can really feel the weight in your hand....I believe the term is heft.

Thank you so much for my first mystery coin...it will be treasured.

Congrats! ;)

For those of you who don't know, this guy is puzzle cache crazy. Check out his profile. He's attempting to hide an alphabets' worth of puzzle caches. And they are hard too!

Good to know these coins are landing safely, there are still 16 mystery coins unaccounted for, so please let me know if you've received one. A big "thanks" to those people who have already posted, I can now tick those off the "whereabouts unknown" list. Btw, great coin photographs everyone!

Who knows, I may eventually bestow one of my wonderful two-tone mystery coins to the member who posts the best photo :D

Eight more NWO mystery coins will be flying out today...

Today I came home from my walk with Joep, the Beagle, when the neighbours, who just returned from a short holiday, started talking to me. During this short conversation a guy came walking up to me with a envelope in his hand. He didn't look like the postman at all but did hand me the envelope. A nice brown one, made of recycled paper. A looked at it and noticed two odd things: the sender was also my name and adress and it was sent through Royal Mail. I didn't know of any coin I ordered in Great Brittain.

When I looked insite there was this very big and beautiful coin.

Thank you very much!

9d596e7e-1127-463a-90ff-f532a8353898.jpg38cc18a9-3ca5-4969-9fa3-7c63678006bf.jpg

Today I came home from my walk with Joep, the Beagle, when the neighbours, who just returned from a short holiday, started talking to me. During this short conversation a guy came walking up to me with a envelope in his hand. He didn't look like the postman at all but did hand me the envelope. A nice brown one, made of recycled paper. A looked at it and noticed two odd things: the sender was also my name and adress and it was sent through Royal Mail. I didn't know of any coin I ordered in Great Brittain.

When I looked insite there was this very big and beautiful coin.

Thank you very much!

9d596e7e-1127-463a-90ff-f532a8353898.jpg38cc18a9-3ca5-4969-9fa3-7c63678006bf.jpg

:D WOW!!! Congratulations Ruud and the other people.

This is a wonderfull picture from the coin. :lol:

Een mooie aanvulling op je verzameling ;)

How did this coin come to me during such a hard week; do you have E.S.P.????????? I won't go into details, but suffice it to say I was absolutely exhausted when I got home after working and then volunteering at the cat shelter this evening. When I checked the mailbox and saw an envelope from me to me it was amazing! I was so excited; and then when I opened it :o , WOW! What a gorgeous coin, beautifully designed, and HEAVY! Here are a couple of pictures of my amazing gift. THANK YOU so much, you don't know how much you did for me today :)

NewWorldOrderFront.jpg

NewWorldOrderSide.jpg

hummmmmmmmmmm that`s no hagelslag :o

that`s something MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL :D:D:D

CONGRATZZZZZZZZ MOPSKEEEEE AND ALSO FOR THE REST WHO GOT THIS BEAUTY :blink:;)

CONGRATS to all who have been initiated.

That is one nice looking coin. I have to say that I can not wait to see more pictures of the two toned. I love two tones. Wonderful coin! Thank you to misterycoins for bringing more smiles to people here in the forums, in more ways than one. (Smiles not only for the recipients, but also for us who love hearing of others getting smiles.)

Good to know these coins are landing safely, there are still 16 mystery coins unaccounted for, so please let me know if you've received one. A big "thanks" to those people who have already posted, I can now tick those off the "whereabouts unknown" list. Btw, great coin photographs everyone!

Who knows, I may eventually bestow one of my wonderful two-tone mystery coins to the member who posts the best photo :blink:

Eight more NWO mystery coins will be flying out today...

I could posts tons of GREAT photos if it mean a chance at one of thos gold on silver beauties!!!! ;) The problem is, the photo's wouldn't be of the NWO coin.... Yet (fingers crossed)

Today my husband and I enjoyed having a beautiful day of geocaching and completed 23 caches. When we arrived home this evening and picked up the mail, we noticed a nice padded envelope and then noticed we haven't bought any coins as of much lately. Then noticed from us to us, we got all excited. It is been a very sad week as we can't help but think of a dear friend, who is been sadden by the loss of her husband. We have been shedding many tears and just can't imagine what it is like for her to have to go through this very sad time. We have been keeping her in our thoughts and prayers. We just wish we could take away all her sadness.

We like to Thank You Mystery geocoin person for this very lovely New World Order Mystery Geocoin. How did you know that Copper is our favorite Metal? We have been flipping the coin over and over and feeling ever very fine detail on this geocoin. We will treasure this forever. For you to select us being a lucky recipient to receive this geocoin, we are so honored. Thank You! You have really made our days turn from sad days to bright sunny day. Your generosity is beautiful.

We also like to congratulate the following recipients on this beautiful mystery also:

Susiemarlin1, Happy Birthday:)

Gardengorills

Mar-elendili

Crowesfest30/Sarah

Wilq

MustangJoni

Burgessfour

mickeydv and

Ruud4d and all the other recipients who will be blessed with this Mystery Geocoin.

Here is some pictures we took this evening as well. Hope everyone enjoys them.

THANK YOU MYSTERYCOINS

c572de74-fd11-4b0c-9471-500babceeded.jpg

5d482120-6702-4f00-ab0f-926fe8c0d10e.jpg

people have mentioned several times in this thread and others, how mystery coins seem to appear in our dark times. i have been avoiding going to the mail box the past few days because i have been dreading whatever might be in there. like goblins lurking in the dark ready to grab you by your insides and eat you up.

wow, that sounds gross. but you know what i mean.

anyway, today it was time to face the goblin. yet, what did my wondering eyes see, but a brown padded envelope addressed to me from me.

and this fabulous gold coin. a new world order. no goblins, just a wonderful gift.

thank you generous soul,

rsg

i realized after i wrote my initial post i had mentioned earlier in this thread that this coin would be a perfect gift to give to someone i know who has devoted more than 20 years of his life serving in the army. so, in that spirit, this coin will be passed on to him.

i still think it is gorgeous and generous even if it is not going to stay with me. :laughing:

4721491849_25cecba6e3_b.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

congrats, RSG, That's a great coin. Glad it didn't get gobbled up by the mail box gobblins.LOL.

Next time your in fear of them, Take a peppermint candy and show it to them and they'll run off!!!!! Works everytime.

Congrats to all who recieved this coin. Hats off to another Mystery Coin Sender!!!

Opalsns

i realized after i wrote my initial post i had mentioned earlier in this thread that this coin would be a perfect gift to give to someone i know who has devoted more than 20 years of his life serving in the army. so, in that spirit, this coin will be passed on to him.

i still think it is gorgeous and generous even if it is not going to stay with me. :laughing:

What an awesome gesture -- you rock! : )

Oh what a wonderful day! I received one of the AWESOME New World Order geocoins.

Mystery Coins Thank You VERY much for honoring me as a recipient. This coin will be cherished and displayed in our home.

Here is a picture of Shadow with this tremendous coin. His 4 lucky rabbit feet have been very lucky for me too!

NWOCoin.jpg

Wa-hoooo!!! I have been included!! I have been waiting for a couple of cointest prizes in the mail lately, so when I got home from work and saw the bubble mailer waiting for me, I figured it was one of them. However, this one was addressed TO me, and FROM me as well. That seemed odd to me, but then it hit me...could it be? Really?!? IT IS!!! I was soooo excited when I opened the envelope and saw that I had received one of these incredible coins! This is such an impressive coin! Thank you so much for including me!!!

Mystery-NewWorldOrder-A1.jpg

Mystery-NewWorldOrder-B1.jpg

73b3060c-7201-4762-b7bb-ce0846be92c6.jpg

356765c3-3352-4716-b519-c463a57de0e6.jpg

When I came home from work there was a bubble mailer for me on the table. :D

I had bought some coins but I did not expect a coin from the UK. The bubble mailer was heavy.

WoW!! :P I am one of the lucky people who get the mystery New World Order geocoin. It is a very nice geocoin which will get a special place in my home so that I can admire this beautiful coin each day! :D

I made a picture with the "pingos"

Thank You very very much for this beautiful gift.

Love, Marjon

Edited by pingos

When I came home from work there was a bubble mailer for me on the table. B)

I had bought some coins but I did not expect a coin from the UK. The bubble mailer was heavy.

WoW!! :P I am one of the lucky people who get the mystery New World Order geocoin. It is a very nice geocoin which will get a special place in my home so that I can admire this beautiful coin each day! :D

Love, Marjon

Love that picture :D Congratulations (to All)

I was so curious about the back of this coin and was glad to see all the wonderful pictures. But I don't have to just look at the picture now - I got a beautiful copper one in the mail today.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. This coin is amazing as well as heavy. I deeply appreciate your generosity. It will be treasured forever.

I’ve been sick with bronchitis and really down that it’s taking so long to get over it. At the point where you start worrying that the Dr was wrong and it’s something worse. I got the mail today and received the coin I won from yemon-yime. As I was showing it to my husband he told me Oh I forgot you have a package in the truck I think it’s another coin. I told him “I know we don’t have any money and I haven’t ordered anything, so it must be something else.” When he brought in the package I thought it sure does look like a coin, I wonder who it’s from? I looked at the label and it was my name. My heart started beating faster. Could it be? I heard of them, but I’d never gotten one. Excited now I told my husband “I think it might be a Mystery Coin.” He had never heard of them so I had to explain them to him. I almost expected the package to vanish but it was heavy in my hands. Heavier than the other coins I had. I enjoyed wondering what could be in the package for a little while before I finally opened it to discover the treasure it hid. It’s a beautiful coin. I smile every time I look at it. Thank you so very much the timeing couldn't have been better. We will treasure it. I’ll try to take a picture soon.

When I came home from work there was a bubble mailer for me on the table. :P

WoW!! :huh: I am one of the lucky people who get the mystery New World Order geocoin. It is a very nice geocoin which will get a special place in my home so that I can admire this beautiful coin each day! :anicute:

Love, Marjon

Hy Marjon,

what a beautiful coin for your collection. Are you taking it with you next weekend to the coinevent? than I can admire it. See you next weekend. (I'm just a little bit jealous :) )

Wow, I am lucky to be part of the New World Order B) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did this coin come to me during such a hard week; do you have E.S.P.????????? I won't go into details, but suffice it to say I was absolutely exhausted when I got home after working and then volunteering at the cat shelter this evening. When I checked the mailbox and saw an envelope from me to me it was amazing! I was so excited; and then when I opened it :D , WOW! What a gorgeous coin, beautifully designed, and HEAVY! Here are a couple of pictures of my amazing gift. THANK YOU so much, you don't know how much you did for me today ;)

I know I really need to say my very own THANK YOU!!! to a very special mystery coiner, but Burgessfour has taken the words out of my mouth! I have had such a hard month, was exhausted when I came home from work, but when I noticed the brown envelope sitting on my kitchen counter that was addressed to me from me - well I knew what that meant, and suddenly my dreary day was bright!

Thank you SO SO MUCH! It is a gorgeous coin - heavy and beautiful (in gold too I might add!). My photo will be added later when my batteries are recharged (both literally and metaphorically :D )

Well done to everyone else who received the coin :ph34r: Mystery coiner - you are a much loved person at the moment! ;)

Oh yes, and I also think ATMouse's photo is a brilliant one!

i turned over the gold NWO coin thursday to mcattk, the gent i had mentioned before who has spent so many years in the army — he's a chopper pilot. he does not participate in the forums but wanted to express his deepest gratitude to the mystery coin giver.

he had never even heard of mystery coins, so you imagine his surprise!

he is on his way to geowoodstock, so if you see a grey-haired military type in a black kilt, be sure to say "hey."

lara