New Coin in the works Sneek Peek

plumbrokeacres

Hi everyone my first coin is a couple weeks away and my caching buddy was thinking of getting a coin done we are looking to see how much interest there would be for it.

Coin would be 2"

3MM thick

Metals Undecided

Trackable on Geocaching.com

Unique icon

Cost would be $9.50 - $10 depending on the metal

4 colors on the front and the back either one color or sandblasted background

Austinsdad-Geocoin-new.jpg

Austinsdad-Geocoin-new-bk.jpg

Would any of you be interested?

The same Provincial Flag is on the BCGA coin.

bcga-f.jpgbcga-b.jpg

It translates very well into a coin design!

The Union Jack symbolizes our colonial origins. Our geographic location between the Pacific Ocean and the Rocky Mountains is represented by the wavy blue and silver bars and the setting sun.

Okay, color me confused, but PBA is saying this is his first coin when this thread was started about a year ago, but wasn't there a PBA coin minted last year that was round, with a mountain/sunset scene on one side? <_<<_<

Did that coin replace the design of the fish shaped coin?

Okay, color me confused, but PBA is saying this is his first coin when this thread was started about a year ago, but wasn't there a PBA coin minted last year that was round, with a mountain/sunset scene on one side? <_<<_<

Did that coin replace the design of the fish shaped coin?

PBA said that his coin will be ready in a couple of weeks. This design is one being done by a friend of his.

Now that is the nicest coin I've seen yet. I cannot begin to tell you how much I really like to fish.

This is definetly one I will be getting a couple of. I do not suppose since you didi not mention anything about that there is a list to get on? I did not think so but hey.......! Very nice job!!!