Mission Geocoin: Secret Leprechaun!

GeoSmurfz

My Secret Leprechaun package came today!

I got:

1.geocachetreasure.com geocoin

2.2006 compass rose (oh, so pretty!)

3.geocaching top 40 geocoin( won't tell you whose but it has a great song on it-"Papa's Got a Brand New Bag of Swag")

And most important a "07" personal swag item.

You know I can't divulge whose it is because Then You would know who my secret leprechaun was!!! :D Actually, I think anybody who is really hip on this stuff could probably guess easily :D !!

My Secret Leprechaun came today !! You did an awesome job !! I love each and everyone of them :D

I opened the package and there was a very nice note from the Leprechaun and four gold wrapped items. I was so excited to see what was in them that I ripped them open so quickly. Now I wish I would have taken a pic of them all wrapped up so nicely with a clover on each of them.

DancesWithMoose 2005 -- This one has been on my list for a very long time. :D

Cropcircle v1.0 - Wow another item that has been on my list for some time. I now have both version. :D

2 geocaching buttons - my girls just love them - they are collecting the pins and buttons so this was a very nice surprise for them.

I absolutely love both coins and the buttons. I cannot thank you enough. The girls said thanks also!

:D:D:):D .......Anthus

St. Patrick's day came early to the frozen white north and even though it is -15° F and windy outside, we feel VERY lucky!

Despite our lack of trying to keep our trading list current, along with four Leprechauns, we received not two, but THREE coins that will be great additions to our collection.

1. Shakespeare County Cachers--especially cool because I've been to Stratford Upon Avon and will be going to London at the end of March.

2. Hogwild Travel Coin--I saw my first one of these in a cache in Temecula and released it last weekend. Now we have one to call our own!

3. Geoswag May 2006 Generic geocoin--Bigger than it looks in pictures and one we missed from Oakcoins.

Thanks so much!!! May the luck o' the Irish be with ye always!!!

:P My Leprechaun has arrived safely :P Thank you so much to my sender i got

1 Robo Knights

2 United we Cache

3 Spud502

4 Free the Cache

I havent had or even seen any of these coins :) I :P them all thanks i wish i knew who sent them only clue i can figure is they are from Florida :o Thanks who ever you are i am so pleased

We received both of our missions today...thank you! Will elaborate more on another day....not a good day today as we had to send one of our Tank Hounds to the Rainbow Bridge...but the packages were a definite pick-me-up. Thank you!

Very, very sorry to hear this. I also lost my canine cacher last week and haven't been paying much attention to the forums

Mission sent...yesterday.

A funny thing, when I went to the post I had several packages, I had added some shamrock stickers to each of them for fun. The total cost of the shipment was $7.77 the postal worker said all the shamrocks and the 777 meant it was my lucky day. Maybe I should have bought one of those huge lotto tickets, oh well! Happy St. Patrick's day!

We're still waiting for our package, but how come most people aren't posting what they got? That was one of my favorite part from the Secret Cupid mission--I really liked hearing what others received! :P

Hey I agree. Everybody tell us what they are receiving so we can oooo and ahhhh too!!

Mission sent...yesterday.

A funny thing, when I went to the post I had several packages, I had added some shamrock stickers to each of them for fun. The total cost of the shipment was $7.77 the postal worker said all the shamrocks and the 777 meant it was my lucky day. Maybe I should have bought one of those huge lotto tickets, oh well! Happy St. Patrick's day!

:P could have, should have. That seems to be the way things go around here too!! :lol:

So as I said, I got both of my missions yesterday! What a coincidence! The first I believe is from the Moose mobbers...I got 3 custom buttons, the temecula valley hot rod coin, the thumb coin and a shiny gold MAGC 2007 coin! All beautiful and wonderful coins.

My other mission is a mystery from someone in MN! I got a green magic ball coin and the sleeping dragon coin. Love them both! What a great time!

Thank you also for the few notes that I got on the loss of one of the tank hounds. Albert was 14 and while you know on a mental level that they can't live forever it's always hard when you are at the vet holding their head in your hand watching the drugs take effect. But Albert was in pain and he was clearly ready to go. I was gone all last week in Boston and my friend who was dog sitting said that he was fine, that there were no problems. I got home Sunday night and by Monday afternoon he wasn't walking anymore, just dragging himself around the house...I'd like to think that he was waiting for me to get home! *sniff*..

For anyone who cares...these are 2 of my favorite pics of Albert...the first was taken less than a year ago..he just had a blast at the dog get-together we were at, and the second was taken just yesterday on our back porch...he enjoyed the sunshine before we left for the vet.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue...rtcutehead5.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/Albert3.jpg

Thanks again for such great coins!

:P:anibad: Secret Leprechaun arrived with some very nice coins. First, an October Signal -- now, that's a big coin. It'll keep the other Signals company. And, two Spuds -- one in soft enamel and one in hard enamel. I didn't know about the two versions, and I'm doubly pleased! All very nice, indeed! You did good, Secret Leprechaun! Thanks so much! :P;)

So as I said, I got both of my missions yesterday! What a coincidence! The first I believe is from the Moose mobbers...I got 3 custom buttons, the temecula valley hot rod coin, the thumb coin and a shiny gold MAGC 2007 coin! All beautiful and wonderful coins.

My other mission is a mystery from someone in MN! I got a green magic ball coin and the sleeping dragon coin. Love them both! What a great time!

Thank you also for the few notes that I got on the loss of one of the tank hounds. Albert was 14 and while you know on a mental level that they can't live forever it's always hard when you are at the vet holding their head in your hand watching the drugs take effect. But Albert was in pain and he was clearly ready to go. I was gone all last week in Boston and my friend who was dog sitting said that he was fine, that there were no problems. I got home Sunday night and by Monday afternoon he wasn't walking anymore, just dragging himself around the house...I'd like to think that he was waiting for me to get home! *sniff*..

For anyone who cares...these are 2 of my favorite pics of Albert...the first was taken less than a year ago..he just had a blast at the dog get-together we were at, and the second was taken just yesterday on our back porch...he enjoyed the sunshine before we left for the vet.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue...rtcutehead5.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/Albert3.jpg

Thanks again for such great coins!

Truely a sad story I am sorry to hear about this.

Though not the same I went through that with a guinea pig I had. Plus my dog I don't know what I would do if I lost him. We took him to a kennel one time when we went out of town for one night to go to a Joe Olstean (I think thats how its spelt) concert. On the way home it was 3am and I wanted to stop and get my dog and on the way there not even half way there. It was almost a 4 hour drive. My wife was like no he is ok and I didn't care. So we went home and the next day went to get him and he held a grudge against us for a week. Just like a kid.

Our leprechaun arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a mystery, but I have a feeling I know who our leprechaun is!

We got:

* A personal coin (our Leprechaun's coin???)

* A really cool St. Patrick's Day coin made by Coins and Pins...it's the Caching with the Luck O' the Irish coin. Haven't seen this one before!!

* Dragonfly--I LOVE this coin!

Thank you Ms. (I think!) Leprechaun!!!

There was a pot of gold sitting in the mailbox today!

a Yellow Bug racer

the Holiday Lights coin (blue)

2007 I love Geocoins

2006 Tank Hounds personal

Tank Hounds pathtag

sig wooden nickel

and a travelling coin

Hmm, wonder who it could have been from? :P

so sorry to hear about your loss... i lost two within 3 months of each other (January and April of '05)... one was 16 (would have been 17 in August that year), and the other was 12... it was rough times... :anibad:

edit to say : THANK YOU!!! was concentrating on saying what i got, and my condolences that my mind blanked...

Edited by ~tasia~

Today I found a package with little leprechauns all over it in my mailbox. No it couldn't be could it? But yes my (not so) Secret Leprechaun package had arrived. I took it into the house and opened it and found many, many things individually wrapped in green paper!

I opened them and found

*a shamrock mardi gras necklace

*my very own personal LadyBee4T stamp!

*a cool Summerandnana sig item

*a summerandnana handmade coin--very, very nice!!

*a tools of the trade pin

*a DNF pin

AND

My Secret Leprechaun is a very talented cacher indeed for I received my very own personalized geocaching Pot O'Gold!!!

P3070346.jpg

Oh yeah I almost forgot the coins!

I received a summerandnana Top 40 geocoin. an evil micro geocoin and a Canadian Beaver micro coin!!

All these things brought a smile to my face when I dearly needed one today of all days. Just like Tank Hounds I lost my dog Abbey one week ago today. Thank you (not so) Secret Leprechaun who was also my Secret Santa for brightening my day!!!!

My Dear Abbey

Edited by LadyBee4T

Greets all, My Secret Leprechaun arrived today, From the start of meeting the mailman at the post box what a special package arrived, The outside of the box had Shamrocks upon it. I was giddy inside just knowing it had arrived. I opened the top of the box and it was evident that lots of love and caring went into placing this together I had to grab my travel camera before I continued !

The first thing I saw was fancy green confetti surrounding a carefully wrapped package. :P

Specialbox.jpg

Then carefully removed from the outer container was this lovely care package ;)

specialpackage.JPG

Then opened all of the separate items to my desk :anibad:

Goodies.jpg

Opened the first of the inner packages I was literally brought to tears at the caring that was placed into hand making this very special coin for me. My Leprechaun, had done a good deal of homework about me :P

This was the "coin" opened

special1.jpg

With a memorial to the passing of my dad on the back side I shall cherish it forever ;)

special2.jpg

Then after composing myself, I opened a small envelope that contained a pin from Montana, a card with a shamrock pin and poem and finely a velvet pouch containing 2 coins I did not have, Cache Critters, and Tempting The Fates Geocoins. I placed the items together to take a photo of this wonderful care package that warmed the heart. Forgive me I forgot to include the poem card with the shamrock pin in this photo.

goodiesopened.jpg

Knowing who made these outstanding Hand Made Coins it was not hard to figure out who my Secret Leprechaun was I thank you tsunrisebey for making this special coin for me, and placing so much caring and love into this care package for me. It was quite overwhelming to open this today and most certainly brightened my day. From time vested to craft the Memorial Coin to me for my Dad the homework you did to know my special numbers, Coins I did not have , all the assorted goodies. I am so glad to be part of this wonderful community. Glenn

And finely thats to the Smurf that has taken time to host this exchange.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Those are great pictures of him!

Knowing who made these outstanding Hand Made Coins it was not hard to figure out who my Secret Leprechaun was I thank you tsunrisebey for making this special coin for me, and placing so much caring and love into this care package for me. It was quite overwhelming to open this today and most certainly brightened my day. From time vested to craft the Memorial Coin to me for my Dad the homework you did to know my special numbers, Coins I did not have , all the assorted goodies. I am so glad to be part of this wonderful community.

Wow! Tsun you did an awesome job with Glenn's package and gifts!

Greets all, My Secret Leprechaun arrived today, From the start of meeting the mailman at the post box what a special package arrived, The outside of the box had Shamrocks upon it. I was giddy inside just knowing it had arrived. I opened the top of the box and it was evident that lots of love and caring went into placing this together I had to grab my travel camera before I continued !

The first thing I saw was fancy green confetti surrounding a carefully wrapped package. :P

Specialbox.jpg

Then carefully removed from the outer container was this lovely care package ;)

specialpackage.JPG

Then opened all of the separate items to my desk :anibad:

Goodies.jpg

Opened the first of the inner packages I was literally brought to tears at the caring that was placed into hand making this very special coin for me. My Leprechaun, had done a good deal of homework about me :P

This was the "coin" opened

special1.jpg

With a memorial to the passing of my dad on the back side I shall cherish it forever ;)

special2.jpg

Then after composing myself, I opened a small envelope that contained a pin from Montana, a card with a shamrock pin and poem and finely a velvet pouch containing 2 coins I did not have, Cache Critters, and Tempting The Fates Geocoins. I placed the items together to take a photo of this wonderful care package that warmed the heart. Forgive me I forgot to include the poem card with the shamrock pin in this photo.

goodiesopened.jpg

Knowing who made these outstanding Hand Made Coins it was not hard to figure out who my Secret Leprechaun was I thank you tsunrisebey for making this special coin for me, and placing so much caring and love into this care package for me. It was quite overwhelming to open this today and most certainly brightened my day. From time vested to craft the Memorial Coin to me for my Dad the homework you did to know my special numbers, Coins I did not have , all the assorted goodies. I am so glad to be part of this wonderful community. Glenn

And finely thats to the Smurf that has taken time to host this exchange.

Now thats how you making a lasting impression!! This is what it is all about and of course why I love to collect coins :P .

Glenn,

Nice pictures and I'm glad you really liked everything! It was so much fun putting it together for you.

Thanks Anthus, this was a fun first Secret Mission.

Tsun.

Thank you so very much words could not decribe, photo's could, Also thanks for placing a image of my Jeep coin on the back, I did not mention it in my first post, it is also intergral to the dedication as Dad has one with him :P

Wow...I am sad that I did not sign up for the Secret Leprechaun!

Tank Hounds - I am sorry for your loss of your furry family member. He sure was a cutie...I just love the face in the second picture.

Glenn - Wow that is a wonderful gift you got and

Tsunrisebey - You went above and beyond.....very special. Your "coins" are beautiful.

LadyBee4T - You are lucky!! We know 1st had how cool those SAN items are and

Summerandnana - You know we think you are so cool! I love your special hand made things!

I just love the Geocoin Community! :huh::D It gives me a pick me up just to read this thread and about all the love being spread. :huh:

A pot of gold made it to the end of the rainbow here in paradise today.

Guess my Leprchaun wants to remain secret since the envelope listed me as the sender and it was handstamped (multiple times so I coudn't read the location).

Inside I found 2 coins wrapped in an Irish Prayer.

1. Tempting the Fates

2. Nordhessen Regions of Germany. (This coin is so shiny I could hardly read the writing. Since I'd never seen this one before took a little research to figure out what it was).

Mahalo to the little green Irish guy or gal, who ever you are!

jrr

I just looked back to the OP, and noticed these had to go out yesterday!! :huh:

I ended up calling in sick to work this morning and going to the doctor, so I might try to get some more bubble mailers tonight or tomorrow. They will be in the mail by Saturday morning at the latest.

I'm going back to bed now.

~tasia~ don't worry about it til you get better. I am sure people will understand if someone gets sick and can't make it to the post office. Hope you feel better.

Also a Leprechaun showed up today. Thank you so much.

Geocoinclub June 2006

Geocaching 4X4 Adventure (Blue my fav. color)

Thank you so much.

There was a decorated box in my mail today! It had st. patrick's day stickers, clovers and a beautiful rainbow on the front of the box--my secret leprechaun had arrived! When I opened the box I realized that the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow was inside!

101_0279.jpg

What a great surprise! Thanks to my secret leprechaun for putting a great big smile on my face today!

Package Received WOW! Very Kewl.

a-10 Thunderbolt

GC&PC August 06

4f's Personal

Tank Hounds 06 personal #22

Fox & Hound sig item

Tank Hounds Path Tag (my 1st pathtag too im hooked already I can feel it)

Dancing Fool 001 sig token

Very very kewl indeed,

Thank you so much Tankhounds.

PrinceShoko