Server down?

beezerb

It was me. I caused the server crash. I got tired of being only a thread killer on the national forums, and I decided to expand my horizons by also becoming a geo server crasher. Y'see, we all need to have ambitions in life. Hope no one minds the side effects (server crash) of my attempts to forge my new reputation as a server killer....!

It was me. I caused the server crash. I got tired of being only a thread killer on the national forums, and I decided to expand my horizons by also becoming a geo server crasher. Y'see, we all need to have ambitions in life. Hope no one minds the side effects (server crash) of my attempts to forge my new reputation as a server killer....!

I am so proud of you. <_<;)

TITB?

Did he take over already? Eeek!!!

He told you so. He is a man of his word. I once saw him scissor kick Angela Landsbury.

One time I was with TITB in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. TITB goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm TITB! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'TITB' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

Edited by D@nim@l

Yeah, but there's an FTF opportunity four miles away, and I can't get the coordinates!

I would get the coords for you.....but the servers down for me too! Not to say I'm special or anything.

So much for super heros in longjohns.

Just go buy yourself some pants already.

Please.

9:20pm Eastern daylight time. Could not access Geocaching.com had to use a door way through Waymarking just to get into the forums. This is the message I got.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Server Too Busy

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +148

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

9:20pm Eastern daylight time. Could not access Geocaching.com had to use a door way through Waymarking just to get into the forums. This is the message I got.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Server Too Busy

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +148

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Yep same old thing here on the east coast at 9:30 PM and still getting the infamous server too busy error once again. Keep trying Jeremy and You'll get it one of these days. :laughing:

Personally I'm pretty darn tired of the site being slow or failing to work at all. I don't pay a lot for the service but I DO pay for it and I expect it to work.......... $3 per month times a buttload of subscribers OUGHT to equal solid, fast, and stable service. I have very little patience with stuff that doesn't work properly.

Edited by Thrak

I have very little patience with stuff that doesn't work properly.

You can be assured the admins agree, they are losing money as well when it is down...

It's now after midmight here on the east coast and the servor is still down and to think I wanted to be the FTF on a couple of new caches in the area.....ughhhhh. It is getting pretty old hat by now is it not? :laughing:

Go to bed everybody! Anyone trying to access the site is aware there is a problem. Admin is aware there is a problem. We all want to get in too but lets just try again tomorrow.

Where did admin say they were aware of problem? Last message was from this afternoon and he thought it was fixed...