Oh Great...another Contest...

Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

New contest below!! Or Click HERE!

I've been planning on doing a contest for a while now, looks to be contest season for there's been a few going on here and there, so here's another for ya!

Congrats to Mauison!!

Here are the rules:

1. Give me the answer to my question to win the Golden Dragon coin

2. Give me the BONUS question answer in ADDITION to the first question to win the Golden Dragon AND the Mystery coin

3. You CANNOT give me the answer to the BONUS question only and win (You must answer either the first or both) If the BONUS is answered only, contest is over with no winner

4. One guess per day

5. One hint will be given per day if needed, starting tomorrow at around 5 p.m. pacific time.

6. Answers / guesses must be posted here

7. Ask yourself: Do I answer the first without knowing the second? Or take a chance at finding out both and someone beating me to it?

8. The most important rule......HAVE FUN!!!

QUESTION #1

Born in Oregon, this person was in a band called White Lace.

Bonus Question:

The person mentioned above eventually joined a very popular group later on. In this group, one of the members had a "stage name". What was this persons "stage name", AND real name?

GOOD LUCK!!

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

Since the first contest went so quick, here's one that's a little harder. You won't be able to look this one up, so read the story and take your best guess. Mauison...since you won the first one I would ask that you not participate this time. (Sorry dude) :huh: This is for a Golden Dragon coin.

Same rules apply.

One guess per day.

One hint per day.

Hopefully this one will last more than 5 minutes :huh:

I used to hang out with a guy, who introduced me to his sister, Kathy. Kathy had 10 or so year's on me and was a very cool person. Hanging out one night, she told me all kinds of really cool stories of all the musical artists she' come to know. Some she met after becoming "big", others she knew when they were literally living out of their vehicles waiting to make it to the big time. Some made it, some did not. In her line of work, she knew almost everyone from Country stars, to Rock stars, Hip-hop to, well, you get the idea. She knew EVERYONE!

It seems on one cold snowy night in Chicago many years ago, Kathy and another one of her female friends were hanging out with some of her musician friends who were in the area. Because they weren't from around there, and had no money, they "crashed" at her place while in town trying to find a club, ANY club that would allow them to play and get some exposure. Well, having no cash and living out of their vehicle, one would not be surprised when it broke down in the middle of the street. One of "the guys" got out of the car to inspect the situation, only to rush back into the vehicle. Evidently this persons shoes were worn out so badly, their toes were literally sticking out of his shoes! He looked at Kathy and her friend and calmly said......"Get out and start pushing, that cr**s too cold for me!" Yup, you got it. Her and her friend did just that. Pushing a carload of guys in the snow! Probably a good thing, as they did eventually make it "to the top". They hit the "big time".

So the question is......

Who told Kathy and her friend to start pushing?

Good Luck :anicute:

BTW I edited and added a couple small points I forgot to add. It won't make a difference in your guess though.

One reply per person per day. (I see some have given multiple answers, so you're automatically wrong since I'm looking for ONE name). It will start over tomorrow when I give a hint if it's needed. I forgot I have to take my 3 year old to music class, so it'll be closer to 6 p.m. pacific time before the hint is posted. Yes this is a true story, but that's all I will say about that at this time. Also note: Band names are wrong answers! You can give a band name if you think it's necessary, but without THE NAME it will be considered wrong! Also for those that post more than once in a day, only your first answer will be considered.

No correct answers yet, but some good guesses!