What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A golden envelope addressed to me, return address, me. :ph34r: And an absolutely gorgeous mystery coin. I am floored. THANK YOU to whomever is responsible for this kindness and generous act!!! I love it. :)

Another Mystery Coin give away :) Congratulations !!!

First a disclaimer...I placed each of these coins in my mailbox, so they were in my mailbox today!

I was able to attend 2, 10 year celebrations this weekend, and met up with some other coin collectors...a lot of my traders found new homes, and some new coins made their way back with me!

IMG_NEW-8-6.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-8.jpg

and some "doggie" coins!

IMG_NEW_0002-2-1.jpg

ILYK

First a disclaimer...I placed each of these coins in my mailbox, so they were in my mailbox today!

I was able to attend 2, 10 year celebrations this weekend, and met up with some other coin collectors...a lot of my traders found new homes, and some new coins made their way back with me!

IMG_NEW-8-6.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-8.jpg

and some "doggie" coins!

IMG_NEW_0002-2-1.jpg

ILYK

OOOh Yeaah.

Congrates Dr. Neal to get some cool coins.

I realy like the Zomby tribe. Great Trades.

Best regards René

Edited by crazybear and honey

IMG_NEW_0001-8.jpg

ILYK

OOooooooh..... you got a Zombie!! What did you have to do to trade for it??? I'm green with envy

He didn't have a chiro-cache pathtag...he does now!

ILYK

IMG_NEW_0001-8.jpg

Nice Sweet Lake coin! Is that the shiny gold edition? I've been searching for one of them myself. :)

yes, shiny gold...The cacher I got it from had 3...if I see him at ASP Geobash, I'll see if he still has one

ILYK

I'm also looking for the copper one too! :P:D

I have not posted in here in like forever. I have not gotten much in awhile, like 1 here and 1 there. Now these 2 were not in my mailbox, but I did get them and was excited when they were in my hands. Saturday I attended the 10 Year event in Pittsburgh and got to talk to a guy I met back at GCF 08, YY. Was glad I got to talk with ya again Yime and thanks for the oh so AWESOME coins.

yemonyimes.jpg

My new & awesome Gamma Ray #30 Yemon Yime and my 2009 #15 Yime Compass Rose.

Edited by Sparticus06
I have not posted in here in like forever. I have not gotten much in awhile, like 1 here and 1 there. Now these 2 were not in my mailbox, but I did get them and was excited when they were in my hands. Saturday I attended the 10 Year event in Pittsburgh and got to talk to a guy I met back at GCF 08, YY. Was glad I got to talk with ya again Yime and thanks for the oh so AWESOME coins.

yemonyimes.jpg

Sweet coinage, Sparticus06!! I am, of course, green with envy. Coingratulations! :D

CF30

yemonyimes.jpg

Now that ia some coinage :D congrat's

yemonyimes.jpg

You could be so happy to get this great coins.

I´m looking since years for several Yime Edition Compass Rose but until now i do not have the

chance to get one of these coins.

I have a dream to finish my compass Rose collection, but this would be a dream for the next years.

I got all compass roses since 2005. But i have not enough money to spend this in the yime versions on ebay.

So i try to find a way to get some times one of each coin i´m searching.

So you should be proud to get this coins :) end enjoy them.

Best regards René

Nothing yesterday (it happens :ph34r: ,) but these coins today...gotta decide if I want to keep the BN or the silver geo-beer...one will become a trader!

IMG_0002_NEW-2-1.jpg

ILYK

Neal,

What's that flower coin in the upper right corner?

GC&P Club april 2010 - Celtic Flower

ILYK

Some recent acquisitions... :)

047-1.jpg041-1.jpgjpgJPG-1.jpg045jpg-1.jpg

What is the jellyfish one? I love jellyfish :)

That is the personal coin of the cacher jellyfish. He is not a geocoin collector, but had this made to give to friends. He has said that he will trade it for pathtags. That was a couple of years ago though.

Yes, Chuck is right. Though there is a funny story to this one...I met Ed (Jellyfish) at the Oz Mega event this year. I had heard that he was out of his personal coin so I didn't even ask him for one, I didn't want to be a pest! He was extremely busy trading pathtags so we had brief conversations but none of them got directed into coins...in fact we didn't even trade Oz mega tags if you can believe it. :anicute:

When he got home to the US, I heard from a friend that he had a coin in his pocket ready to trade and I realized we hadn't traded tags either! D'oh! So he sent me the coin and the tags the old fashioned way, through the snail mail. :laughing: I am so happy now, it has to be one of the cutest coins ever! It is sitting beside my computer in Landsharkz bamboo coin holder.

Here are my new coins from Sunday and Monday:

20100510_NewCoins.jpg

A few 10 Year coins (two from GeoSwag, that I picked up at our local Geocaching store, and one from the Emerald Coast, FL event) and two of the Space Shuttle coins (these are really cool 3D coins, the design idea came from one of our SCGA members) that were just announced for pre-sale by Coins and Pins.

Here are my new coins from Sunday and Monday:

20100510_NewCoins.jpg

A few 10 Year coins (two from GeoSwag, that I picked up at our local Geocaching store, and one from the Emerald Coast, FL event) and two of the Space Shuttle coins (these are really cool 3D coins, the design idea came from one of our SCGA members) that were just announced for pre-sale by Coins and Pins.

WOW!!!! The space scuttles are amazing!!!!! It reminded a toy I had as a child! :anicute: Of course it was a plastic one, but.... :laughing:

It is a really beautiful coin! :anibad:

I received a few cointest prizes yesterday.

Geo-Jellies-Sprite-A1.jpg

Geo-Jellies-Sprite-B1.jpg

MysticalGreenman-A1.jpg

Here is the Mystical Greenman's pathtag as well...

MysticalGreenmanPathtag-A1.jpg

MysticalGreenmanPathtag-B1.jpg

im so envious of the greenman coin and tag, ive tried my hardest to attract attention to myself in the hope that i may be gifted coin or tag or both but to no avail. i think the greenman is an awsome wild dude and i love to visit his domains (woodlands)

well done for those great coins.

I received a few cointest prizes yesterday.

Geo-Jellies-Sprite-A1.jpg

Geo-Jellies-Sprite-B1.jpg

MysticalGreenman-A1.jpg

Here is the Mystical Greenman's pathtag as well...

MysticalGreenmanPathtag-A1.jpg

MysticalGreenmanPathtag-B1.jpg

im so envious of the greenman coin and tag, ive tried my hardest to attract attention to myself in the hope that i may be gifted coin or tag or both but to no avail. i think the greenman is an awsome wild dude and i love to visit his domains (woodlands)

well done for those great coins.

BTW...The pathtag and the coin are NOT the same size - only the pictures are. The coin is much bigger, and is really a beautiful coin! I really do consider myself lucky to have been picked for this coin!