What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

a lovely coin in the mail for me today. i know, i fell of the wagon again.

i didn't realize these had been reminted and thought this was one of the original small ones. not the sellers fault, but i have this gorgeous big coin now and would love to trade for one of the smaller ones! any one interested? will post this on top too.

4371840110_2632f5efe9_o.jpg

todays mail...

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

ILYK

What is the coin, coins in the right top corner, the boxes??? I like the colors...very pretty

That's the Geocoin of the Month club (GCC) February 2010 geocoin. The pathtag comes with it. :laughing:

I like this coin too!!! WOW!!! Is it for Pythagorean Theorem??? It looks like this!!!! WOW!!!

todays mail...

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

ILYK

What is the coin, coins in the right top corner, the boxes??? I like the colors...very pretty

That's the Geocoin of the Month club (GCC) February 2010 geocoin. The pathtag comes with it. :laughing:

I like this coin too!!! WOW!!! Is it for Pythagorean Theorem??? It looks like this!!!! WOW!!!

I think that's what they called it. hehe

From the email describing the coin:

This month is a tribute to another one of our classics, Pythagoras. The overall shape is a proof for the pythagoran theorem - a2+b2=C2. Then we have the tetracytys, a 10 dot arrangement mystic symbol important to the worship of Pythagorism and symbolizes earth, air, water, fire at the points. The monad, a circle with dot symbolizes the "one source" or God to the Pythagorists. The stars are a Pythagoran Lute based on phi and pi the golden ratio. The background symbol is a Pythagoran Tree. The rotated squares are another proof for the pythagoran theorem. The quote on the red square is attributed to Pythagoras to describe the relationship between music and mathmatics and it is also in a golden spiral. All that packed into ONE COIN :laughing:

todays mail...

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

ILYK

This month is a tribute to another one of our classics, Pythagoras. The overall shape is a proof for the pythagoran theorem - a2+b2=C2. Then we have the tetracytys, a 10 dot arrangement mystic symbol important to the worship of Pythagorism and symbolizes earth, air, water, fire at the points. The monad, a circle with dot symbolizes the "one source" or God to the Pythagorists. The stars are a Pythagoran Lute based on phi and pi the golden ratio. The background symbol is a Pythagoran Tree. The rotated squares are another proof for the pythagoran theorem. The quote on the red square is attributed to Pythagoras to describe the relationship between music and mathmatics and it is also in a golden spiral. All that packed into ONE COIN :laughing:

So do they ever have extras for purchase???

todays mail...

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

ILYK

So do they ever have extras for purchase???

They sure do. Members are able to purchase shipping extras a little while after the monthly packages go out. So find a member who's willing to snag you one. I expect to see them in the store in the next few weeks.

TMA

I thought this club coin was really well done....

Wow indeed! I'd love to get one of these for my sweetie! :laughing:

Then you'd probably really like the back side.... the colours are a lot more "romantic" then they appear in the pic (it got washed out).

Heartcoin-b.jpg

Edited by Droo

some trades and purchases...a lot of adopted coins!

IMG_NEW_0001-4-2.jpg

and a trade Plus from tsun...sweets for the sweet (that's me :D .)

SANY0145-1.jpg

the jam will be opened Sat. (english muffins with cream cheese and jam!) and I noticed some of the candies are already missing......bad dogs, bad dogs :lol: .

ILYK

Today in my mailbox I found some Luck & Protection!! :D I have to say that this is one awesomely gorgeous coin!! I don't have time to post a picture - I have to be at work in half an hour- but I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to whom ever sent me this coin!!! ;) I love it!!! :lol:

CF30

Congratulations! Gotta love mystery coins, and mystery coin givers!

Today in my mailbox I found some Luck & Protection!! :D I have to say that this is one awesomely gorgeous coin!! I don't have time to post a picture - I have to be at work in half an hour- but I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to whom ever sent me this coin!!! ;) I love it!!! :lol:

CF30

B) Congratulations my friend!!!! :o I have seen photos of the coin and it is a very pretty one!!!! May luck and protection follow you my friend!!! :D