Who Is This Geocacher?

TEAM 360

At the risk of offending her if she happens to read this, I think the photo looks like it's been digitally manipulated in some way. Take away the hair and her face looks very symmetrical, almost like it’s a photo of half a face that’s been copied and flipped and then rejoined. I don’t know,, something about the image just doesn't look real to me.

I think I remember some years back on the Discovery Channel or TLC or one of those type of shows where they constructed a model of a face using what was thought to be the most attractive proportions and features of a female face. This image reminded me of that episode.

My apologies to Miss X if any offence was taken, none was intended

I think I remember some years back on the Discovery Channel or TLC or one of those type of shows where they constructed a model of a face using what was thought to be the most attractive proportions and features of a female face.

Or . . . Maybe she is really pretty, and the symmetry of her face is what makes us think so.

South Africa here ......... UPDATE!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

This little saga has grabbed the attention of the entire forum. You can't leave us like this!!! We HAVE to know.

If you're not prepared to keep us informed, please be good enough to provide the web address of the dating service, the subject's user name, and any other details you may have.

Then we can ALL get involved!!!!! :laughing:

Inappropriate comments and sock puppets: PLEASE DON'T!!!!!

We ALL want to see how this all pans out. Please don't bring the wrath of the powers that be down upon this thread, forcing them to close it down.

It's a fun topic in a harsh world - let's enjoy it.

Still waiting! For goodness sake, get in touch with this person!!!!!

;)

South Africa here ......... UPDATE!!!!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!

This little saga has grabbed the attention of the entire forum. You can't leave us like this!!! We HAVE to know.

If you're not prepared to keep us informed, please be good enough to provide the web address of the dating service, the subject's user name, and any other details you may have.

Then we can ALL get involved!!!!!  ;)

HERE is the dating service as well as the personal profile for this individual.

Damenace

The temptation to go and visit the site, make contact with the 'subject' and find out more is almost overwhelming.

Should I? Shouldn't I?

Decided against it!

Would rather see what Team360 does .......

Does this make me perverted? Cowardly? Or a decent human being who wants Team360 to succeed?????

Only I know for sure! ;)

Edited by Azaruk
This looks to be the male equlivalent on the same site:

OEEMOEOARBRV.jpg

You know, there seems to be lots of people on there with the keyword search "geocaching". Interesting.....

Bec

*thud*

Fly much likey this eye candy better. More good. *drool*

Fly much distracted no know words right more order bad.

Bump again!  Come on Team 360, We are all pulling for you, but we DO want to stay informed! What's the latest info? Sawdust92

I think Team 360 is too busy enjoying his new ride. He bought a Corvette this past week. Don't know if it will do him much good out here in AZ where a lot of caches are out in the desert though <_<

OEEMOEOARBRV.jpg

You know, there seems to be lots of people on there with the keyword search "geocaching".  Interesting.....

Bec

*thud*

Yep -- I hear ya. Pretty tasty!!

Bec

OEEMOEOARBRV.jpg

You know, there seems to be lots of people on there with the keyword search "geocaching".  Interesting.....

Bec

*thud*

Oh my...

Guess now I'll have to check that site out and see if any are in Alaska...

Don't bother meeting people over the net.  They're never what they claim or appear to be.  However, she does mention geocaching, so at least we know that if nothing else, she has one redeeming quality.  ;)

Sounds like a bad experience talking.

I actually met my wife on the net. We met in a chat room and became good friends. We chatted on the net for almost ten years before we met. We are still good friends as well as being together now.

I like hearing success stories like that. WAy to go! I do those online things myself...made a couple of good online friends that way. ON the flip, I narrowly escaped from a possible bad relationship with a woman so one needs to take all factors in hand in pursuing love online. It seemed all rosey until she started showing her true colors and I'm glad I discovered before actually meeting.